10 Things I Hate About Games, An Event (Event Over -- Badges Distributed)

13 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@NetEntity, I'd advise against that game. The speedrun trophy wasn't bad, but the bonus level and the no-death run are extremely brutal. I personally haven't been able to do the no-death one after dozens of attempts 1f615.png

Well huh, that doesn't sound like "3-4 out of 10 completion difficulty"

Just did updates... everyone's choices look good.

@Kristycism, if you play Comrades with another PSNP member that will vouch for you, it'll count for the MP category. I know that @Kent10201 is planning on playing it for this event, and I was also considering it.

@NetEntity, for me personally, I'd rank Type:Rider at a 6-7. Perhaps I'm just not that great at platformers, but I've found it to be very challenging.

1 hour ago, gazdavis11 said:

Is this event a ‘go’now then?

No, there's still another day. There's a timer in the opening post

1 hour ago, Hemiak said:

So are you aiming to complete all ten games during the event?

Edit: found the answer

And is there a limit to game completion percentage when adding it? 

The rules say that you just have to be careful for specific challenges to pop that specific trophy, but othewise I think you're fine. Some people also have been working on their games a bit early anyway. 

• Like 1

Stupid phone not letting me respond properly; I don't know why it's making me quote myself. Also I can not make the fancy grid that everyone else has.

On 18/12/2018 at 4:10 PM, coldsphinx93 said:

Is it too late to change games? I have a couple that I just don't want to play. My new list will be this:

EZPZ - 

UR - Shiness the Lightning Kingdom

Plat-less - Wheel of Fortune

Unpopular - Super Street the Game (NA)

DLC - Far Cry 4 Valley of the Yetis

Difficulty - Alice: Madness Returns

Speedrun - 

MP - 

Peripherals -

Bad Rep - 

20 minutes ago, Jens said:

I'm still annoyed that there isn't a (practical) game for the Move controllers... Another reason why I'll never buy PSVR, Sony keeps dropping their peripherals like hot potatoes once the first hype wave is over.

From what I heard Sorcery seems to be a decent game that most consider one of the better Move-only games. Haven't played it myself, though. But there's a demo on the PS3-store so one can at least give it a try before buying it blindly. Personally I don't have that many games that require Move. Only have a few Just Dance-games and Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, which I haven't started yet. I only hope that it will have better controls than any mainline LBP Who am I kidding? it will probably be even worse. <_< 

• Like 1

I totally want the Mum badge :D but we will see if I´m able to finish the games and if I really want a game in my trophylist like My Name is Mayo:hmm: @BigHonkingOne it´s not like I dislike your badges, they are awesome ;) I will add some new games in the list. I have some games for the other categories too, but I´m not sure if I really want to use them or if I want to Play something different. So I will wait with them

Category

Game (With Region/Version) Qualifier
EZPZ   Completion %
Ultra Rare Yakuza: Dead Souls Completion 4,85%
Platinum-Less  inFamous: Festival of Blood  
Unpopular Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas (PS Vita) 1489 Owners
DLC   DLC Pack # / Name
Difficulty   Trophy Name(s)
Speed Run   Trophy Name(s)
MP  Borderlands  Can't we get BEYOND Thunderdome?
Peripherals  Hidden Agenda Smartphone
Bad Rep  Murdered: Soul Suspect Metascore 59

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jens said:

Seems like I need to hijack my girlfriend's place for a while, way too lazy to move my old PS3 back and forth :P Can I still download Tumble even if it's not available for purchase anymore? I bought it WAY back, but I can't check right now. That would be my first choice, but I'll look into your suggestion, thanks :P 

If you purchased a game it will still be available in your download list even if it's delisted. AFAIK there was only one case where an item was removed from the download list and that was the infamous P.T.-demo. I also have quite a bunch of delisted games like Scott Pilgrim and After Burner Climax in my download list and I can still download and play them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

I totally want the Mum badge :D but we will see if I´m able to finish the games and if I really want a game in my trophylist like My Name is Mayo:hmm:

That's actually my most dreaded category too. ?

If you want a GOOD EZPZ game, check out Blackwood Crossing. It's honestly one of the most memorable games I've played on the PS4, and the platinum is a comfortable 84.9%.

I'd much rather see people support those developers than stuff like Mayo.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jens said:

I'm still annoyed that there isn't a (practical) game for the Move controllers... Another reason why I'll never buy PSVR, Sony keeps dropping their peripherals like hot potatoes once the first hype wave is over.

Harry Potter's book of potions and book of spells on PS3 both use the Move controllers and PS Eye if you're interested.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

That's actually my most dreaded category too. 1f602.png

If you want a GOOD EZPZ game, check out Blackwood Crossing. It's honestly one of the most memorable games I've played on the PS4, and the platinum is a comfortable 84.9%.

I'd much rather see people support those developers than stuff like Mayo.

Thanks for the advice. I will definetly take a look on this game :) Other Option for me would be The Walking Dead: Michonne. Didn´t even have a platinum so I wouldn´t be to ashamed of it like with My Name is Mayo ;) If you don´t have an game for the Ultra Rare category I would suggest (as always) a Yakuza game :D 

Edited by Inuty
  • Like 1