10 Things I Hate About Games, An Event (Event Over -- Badges Distributed)

I had finished a few games before the event started, so I swapped them out. (EZPZ and platinum-less cats.)

Category

Game (With Region/Version) Qualifier
EZPZ Doodle God  NA PS3 82.44%
Ultra Rare The Escapist  3.91%
Platinum-Less Hue  
Unpopular Koi 1,205
DLC Warframe Pack 21
Difficulty Minefield Rocky Mode
Speed Run Catlateral Damage Time Trial
MP Overcooked 2 Battered!
Peripherals Waddle Home VR
Bad Rep Submerged 56

First game done for me, Burly Men at Sea. Pretty boring and repetitive, and I had a strange glitch but short and easy. 

Category

EZPZ Nubla (EU) Completion 96.67%
Ultra Rare  Sims 4 Completion 2.12%
Platinum-Less  Dear Ester  
Unpopular   # Owners
DLC AC: Odyssey Legacy of the First Blade Episode 1
Difficulty  Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Competitor
Speed Run  The Little Acre The Little Speedeun
MP   Trophy Name(s)
Peripherals   Peripheral Used
Bad Rep  Burly Men at Sea User Score 4.3

Edited by Howling-Lady
It's Nubla (EU) for EZPZ, not World of Nubla.
  • Like 1

Alright, got my first 2 done today - Atomine for the UR and Rogue Trooper Redux for the Bad Rep.

Category

EZPZ   Completion %
Ultra Rare Atomine Completion 3.92%
Platinum-Less ? Escape Plan  
Unpopular ? # Owners
DLC ? Bioshock PS DLC Pack # / Name
Difficulty ? Trophy Name(s)
Speed Run ? Touhou Double Focus Trophy Name(s)
MP ? Guacamelee Trophy Name(s)
Peripherals ? Skylanders Peripheral Used
Bad Rep Rogue Trooper Redux Metascore 59%

My DLC game will be finishing Bioshock PS4. Escape Plan will be finished for Platinum-less. I may go back and try Touhou Double Focus for the speed run. I plan to do Skylanders for the Peripherals category and Guacamelee for the MP.

Planning is going well :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jens said:

I was positively surprised to be honest. This was my first Artifex Mundi game and I thought they were 100% "Hidden Object" games, but it was actually an adventure-lite. It was absolutely OK, not spectacular, but fine. I can see why these games have some loyal fans, but I think I won't eat all of them up from now on :P In a sale I'll keep a look at them, but for full price they seem pretty rough.

Actually, Clockwork Tales is one of the weaker entries by Artifex Mundi as well.  When they go on sale again, I'd recommend grabbing Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart or Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride.  Those two are among my favorites by Artifex Mundi of the ones on PSN at least.  Any of the Nightmares from the Deep games also would qualify for the speedrun requirement for this event too.

• Like 1

Here is my tentative list:

Category

EZPZ Jack &Jill DX (Vita/NA) Completion 99.05%
Ultra Rare Sacred 3 Completion 3.51%
Platinum-Less One Piece Grand Cruise  
Unpopular Devious Dungeon (PS4/NA) 1009 Owners
DLC Far Cry 4 Valley of the Yetis DLC Pack # / Name
Difficulty ??? Trophy Name(s)
Speed Run ??? Trophy Name(s)
MP Watch Dogs(PS4)/ Truck Racer/ Creed Super Highway/ Win Online/ Challenge the World
Peripherals Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality PSVR
Bad Rep Coffin Dodgers

Metascore:36

User Score:4.6

I think this should be doable, but I will have to figure out a few more categories because I want that bonus badge.

Hopefully I won't get too sidetracked by trying to figure out what Platinum #300 is going to be :hmm:

@eigen-space here is a list for multiplayer trophies in the games I have listed

I'll place one of these in the proper place in the box when I decide/complete a game for the event.

Watchdogs:

Hackification-Invade and successfully hack 10 enemy fixers in online hacking

Piggyback- Invade and successfully observe 10 enemy fixers in online Tailing

Superhighway- Complete 10 public online races

Stealth Cookie- Complete online tailing without being detected

Traced- Get tailed 5 times

Truck Racer:

Win Online- come in 1st in an online race

Online trucker- take part in 5 online races

10 times- take part in 10 online races

Addicted- take part in 25 online races

5 in a row- come in 1st in 5 online races in a row

Creed:

Challenge the World- Finish a fight in PVP

Edited by monkeydluffy512
List of possible MP trophies added
  • Like 1

Did some updates for everyone's game lists as well as mentioned game completions.

Note-- Unlike for Gaming By Numbers, I will only be marking games as complete (indicated by green highlight in the spreadsheet) if the completions are mentioned in this thread.

Notes on games...

@Briste, based on what the Valkyria 4 trophy guide says, it doesn't seem like you need to play the game on any particular difficulty in order to get that trophy (or any for that game). Getting S Rank just sounds like you need to play those missions well rather than playing them on "Hard Mode" versus "Easy Mode" unless I misread something.

@diskdocx, I can't find a trophy in the original Guacamelee (or any of the DLC) that requires versus or co-op play. I do see that it has a co-op option, but none of the trophies actually require it based on the trophy guide on PST. If you want to use this game, you will have to have a PSNP member vouch that they played it with you. Also, which Skylanders game?

@monkeydluffy512, can you clarify which trophies are MP for those three games you listed? Thanks :)

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

Update Mine:

Category

EZPZ Super Destronaut DX (US/PS Vita) - 100% :platinum:  98.43%
Ultra Rare Space Overlords (PS4) - 100% :platinum: 2.19%
Platinum-Less It's Spring Again (PS Vita) - 100% ?  
Unpopular Word Search by POWGI (US/PS Vita) - 100% :platinum: 517
DLC Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4) DLC TROPHY PACK 2-3 : Legacy of the First Blade: Episode 1-2 
Difficulty Men in Black: Alien Crisis (PS3) Senior Agent
Speed Run Prince of Persia (PS3) - 84% :platinum: Speed Demon
MP Overcooked 2 (PS4) - 100% :platinum:  
Peripherals Astro Bot Rescue Mission (PSVR) PSVR
Bad Rep Cabela's African Adventure (PS4) 4.3 User Score

:)

Edited by FielVeredus

40 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

@Briste, based on what the Valkyria 4 trophy guide says, it doesn't seem like you need to play the game on any particular difficulty in order to get that trophy (or any for that game). Getting S Rank just sounds like you need to play those missions well rather than playing them on "Hard Mode" versus "Easy Mode" unless I misread something.

There are three levels of skirmishes you have to beat in order to get the trophy. You need to beat the normal, hard and challenge skirmishes, but I guess it's not like playing the whole game on brutal or mein leiben or something. If you don't feel like this is in the spirit of the category, I don't mind picking something else. I just happened to be playing that game and have spent about 55 hours in it so far so was hoping it'd count for something :)

6 minutes ago, cckerberos said:

Just to clarify, there are normal, hard, and challenge difficulty skirmishes but none of their content overlaps. The difficulty of each mission is fixed.

That's true and not true at the same time. The game difficulty is fixed, however the troops go from normal to elite to paragon at each difficulty level. Plus the number of troops in the level is raised and to get the S rank you need to do it in very few turns. Like I said, it's not like the Brutal or Mein Leiben difficulty, but the skirmish maps are the same for each level just ramped up.

Finished my first and probably the easiest entry as I completed one of the many DLC-packs for Ride 3. There are currently five with trophies tied to them and there will be at least 9 other DLC-packs with trophies.

Category

EZPZ Word Sudoku by POWGI (EU / Vita) 85.24%
Ultra Rare Axiom Verge (NA) 4.49%
Platinum-Less Hatoful Boyfriend  
Unpopular Mary Skelter: Nightmares (EU) 610 Owners
DLC Ride 3 Best of 2018 Pack 2 (DLC #5)
Difficulty Marvel's Spider-Man Power and Responsibility
Speed Run Spy Chameleon Sprinter
MP Knowledge is Power: Decades (EU) Going Four the Win
Peripherals Hidden Agenda PlayLink
Bad Rep Touhou Scarlet Curiosity Metascore: 58

I will just update once a week at this time if I get a plat, less info to wade through :)

Peripherals : Mind Labyrinth VR Dreams Complete 

I bought solely for the music and it was ok, I was expecting a little more considering the composers associated with it. The game plays fine, I don't really buy into the meditative state but it had some empowering quotes and the ending provides an acceptable premise for the journey undertaken. Probably not for everyone but if you don't mind something a little different (and a very easy plat) then it is worth a look.

Congrats to @DamagingRob on the Shiness plat. Good to hear some positive info on this game, I was on the fence for awhile but looking forward to giving it a go.

Also congrats on the God of War plat @eigen-space, I must ask though I see you logged into that game what seems like 24/7 new game plus ? I was almost worried you had departed.

Edited by Cjshai
  • Like 2

i have changed a few things but have finished two categories so far which are EZPZ and DLC

Category

EZPZ Inksplosion (NA/PS4) Completion %86.24
Ultra Rare Pier Solar(NA /PS4) Completion %1.04
Platinum-Less QUBE director cut  
Unpopular Party Golf 1,144 Owners
DLC Rocket League DLC #9 Clubs
Difficulty Fist of the north star lost paradise(PS4) End of the Apocalypse
Speed Run Mighty No 9 (NA/PS4) Story cleared (Super fast)
MP Burnout Paradise remastered(NA) Complete 10 freeburn challenges
Peripherals That's You! Playlink
Bad Rep Tera(PS4) User Score 4.7

@eigen-space For Guacamelee, I was basing the co-op on the PS4 edition. The DLC has a trophy for defeating an arena with 2 players (Dream Team trophy).

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2704-guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition

But, I may switch it up - if I use Guac as my DLC game, would Rockets Rockets Rockets count as the MP game, since it has all those 4 player match trophies?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5190-rockets-rockets-rockets

For my peripheral game, it was Skylanders Imaginators. I assume that would be ok as I don't think you can play without the physical portal and characters?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5430-skylanders-imaginators

Lastly, if the above are ok to switch around, would any of the time based trophies from the Bioshock DLC count for speed runs?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5289-bioshock/56-the-i-in-team-expert

Oh, and I completed Escape Plan for my No Platinum game

Category

EZPZ   Completion %
Ultra Rare Atomine Completion 3.92%
Platinum-Less Escape Plan  
Unpopular ? # Owners
DLC ? Guacamelee STCE DLC Pack # / Name
Difficulty ? Trophy Name(s)
Speed Run ? Bioshock Challenge Room DLC Trophy Name(s)
MP ? Rockets Rockets Rockets Trophy Name(s)
Peripherals ? Skylanders Peripheral Used
Bad Rep Rogue Trooper Redux Metascore 59%
Edited by diskdocx

@Cjshai, PSN is showing me as actively playing GoW still? I've been binge watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix for the past several days as I'm not feeling well enough to game... but the GoW disc is still in the PS4. 

@diskdocx, Guacamelee makes sense if it's that particular edition. And that Skylanders game is good too... never actually knew what those games were about, actually just thought they were figurines for the longest time haha, but they definitely work for this. And, yeah, any of those BioShock time-limited trophies should work.

• Like 2

I started several games, but nothing yet complete for the event. 

Still, it's helping me to get an idea of what my list really will look like.. 

After looking through my ideas, I still have a hard time convincing me to play Vessel.. Maybe I will look for another option, but I'm leaving that for last.. As for the Difficulty one, it depends on how things go.. My time on ps4 is still limited and I have way ro many boosts ongoing to fill in another ps4 game, so I may go with I am Alive, but I think that I would enjoy KH more.. 

And I'm leaving 2 games on bad reputation because Backgammon Blitz may have glitched the Underdog trophy (I won the 1st game on my alt to bump it's rank and the trophy pop up for that account, but on the 2nd game when I tried to get the trophy on my main, it didn't unlock..), so Girl Fight will work as a back up game, if I can't fix underdog.. 

Category

EZPZ The Walking Dead: Michonne PS4 

81.94% Completion

Ultra Rare

Vessel (EU) 

3.34% (13 UR by my count)

Platinum-Less

The Last Blade 2

Unpopular

The King of Fighters '97 Global Match

1079 Owners 

DLC

Injustice 2 

Injustice 2: Legendary Edition trophies

Difficulty

1 - I Am Alive

2 - Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage

1 - Survivor

2 - Proud Player/Critical Competitor

Speed Run

Syberia

Old School

MP

Samurai Shodown V Special 

Swordman / Sword Master / Sword Saint

Peripherals

Déraciné :platinum:

PSVR/Move

Bad Rep

1 - Girl Fight

2 - Backgammon Blitz (Vita)

1 - 35 Metascore (ouch

!) 

3 - 4.5

Userscore

3 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

...Damn. Skylanders is the BEST peripheral-based game. Why didn't I think of that?

Oh, wait -- because I've already played them all. 1f612.png

Well, actually there is the EU stack of SWAP Force that you could do. Starlink would presumably also work, and has been really cheap. I managed to snag it for $30 (CDN) at Christmas.

@eigen-space thanks for the rulings. I think I'll use Guac for the DLC and Bioshock for the speed runs instead. I didn't look forward to Touhou ?

Alright...my last switch (hopefully!) My VC4 selection for the Difficulty trophy was maybe a bit of a stretch for what the intent of that category is so here are my changes:

Remove Valkyria Chronicles 4 from Difficulty

Move Banner Saga 2 to Difficulty

Add Batman: Return to Arkham City DLC Pack 4 to DLC

Category

EZPZ Blackwood Crossing Completion 84.4%
Ultra Rare Space Hulk (Vita) Completion 0.93%
Platinum-Less Castlevania: Harmony of Despair  
Unpopular Banner Saga 3 281 Owners
DLC Batman: Return to Arkham City Harley Quinn's Revenge (DLC Pack 4)
Difficulty Banner Saga 2 Hard Difficulty
Speed Run Kingdom Hearts Speedster
MP Rayman Legends Truly Awesome!
Peripherals Hidden Agenda Playlink
Bad Rep Murdered: Soul Suspect

Metascore 59