10 Things I Hate About Games, An Event (Event Over -- Badges Distributed)

On 1/14/2019 at 10:53 PM, Deadpool--Rik said:

Category

Game (With Region/Version) Qualifier
EZPZ Donut county EU 81.45%
Ultra Rare Dead space 3 4.58%
Platinum-Less Comix zone  
Unpopular Phobos vector prime: The first ring (EU) 1128 
DLC ✅ Skyrim Ps4 Dragonborn dlc
Difficulty✅ Bioshock "I chose the impossible"
Speed Run   Trophy Name(s)
MP    
Peripherals Creed: Rise to glory psvr
Bad Rep The lord of the rings: Aragorn's quest Metascore 58

Dlc and difficulty done. Gonna do dead space 3 next, if anyone fancies doing the co-op trophies with me then let me know. 

@AS_CHAOTIC, one of the DLC trophies itself would have to be UR. The way PSNP calculates rarity for games with DLC makes it too easy for a game to get a UR classification even if the content isn't all that difficult.

For example, something like Never Alone wouldn't count; despite that it has an overall rarity of 4.80%, none of the trophies themselves are even below a 20% rarity. However, something like FFXV would count if the DLC you haven't completed is one of the ones that has a trophy with UR classification (like Pack 1).

One other thing to keep in mind... if you did play a game like FFXV that has multiple packs, you would need to complete ALL remaining DLC for it to count, not just one pack (unless it's for the DLC category itself).

3 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

@AS_CHAOTIC, one of the DLC trophies itself would have to be UR. The way PSNP calculates rarity for games with DLC makes it too easy for a game to get a UR classification even if the content isn't all that difficult.

For example, something like Never Alone wouldn't count; despite that it has an overall rarity of 4.80%, none of the trophies themselves are even below a 20% rarity. However, something like FFXV would count if the DLC you haven't completed is one of the ones that has a trophy with UR classification (like Pack 1).

One other thing to keep in mind... if you did play a game like FFXV that has multiple packs, you would need to complete ALL remaining DLC for it to count, not just one pack (unless it's for the DLC category itself).

Thats all good, then I would like to nominate Killing floor 2 as my ultra rare, 2 of the dlc trophies are roughly at 3% and seeming that I already have the plat ill finish it off for the 100%

Update!

Category

EZPZ Doodle God  NA PS3 82.44%
Ultra Rare The Escapist  3.91%
Platinum-Less    
Unpopular Dark Mystery 331
DLC Warframe Pack 21
Difficulty Minefield Rocky Mode
Speed Run Catlateral Damage Time Trial
MP Overcooked 2 Battered!
Peripherals Waddle Home VR
Bad Rep Submerged 56

I tried for around 30 minutes getting the speed trophy (and my last trophy) before I had to take a break. After I came back, I got lucky and was getting 150-180 item rooms. My final room was 160 with the bonus item being blue books, which are super easy to push off so I was happy for that. 

7 hours ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

Category

EZPZ ✅ Donut county EU 81.45%
Platinum-Less Comix zone  
Unpopular    
DLC 2705.png Skyrim Ps4 Dragonborn dlc
Difficulty2705.png Bioshock "I chose the impossible"
Speed Run Phobos vector prime: The first ring (EU) 2490: Odyssey in space
MP    

Completed my ezpz game and moved phobos vector prime from unpopular to speedrun category. I'll find something else to go in unpopular.

Edited by Deadpool--Rik

Update!

Category

EZPZ My Name Is Mayo (PS4:platinum: 96.56%
Ultra Rare Killing Floor 2 :platinum: + ?

0.93%
Platinum-Less  Soma  No Platinum
Unpopular  Castaway Paradise (EU)  136 
DLC  Minecraft (PS3) DLC Pack 10
Difficulty Tomb Raider Anniversary   Tough Enough :gold:
Speed Run  Gone Home  Homerunner:bronze:,  Speedreader :gold:
MP ?  
Peripherals Planet Of The Apes: The Last Frontier (EU)  Playlink
Bad Rep Terminator Salvation  43 Critic, 4.0 User

• Like 2

Well since Space Hulk is a steaming pile of crap, I am making one more change (in addition to an actual update!) 10k kills into my third attempt at 40k kills...the game crashed and I'm back to starting over again. I won't allow this game to beat me so I will plat this at some point...I've killed about 70k aliens and due to some stupid shit over and over...I need a mental break :) I am adding Darkest Dungeon back into my Ultra Rare slot. On a happy note, I finished my first entry and got the DLC done. I finished up Harley Quinn's Revenge last night. I'm working on the EZPZ one now and should move onto something more interesting after that.

Category

EZPZ Blackwood Crossing Completion 84.4%
Ultra Rare Darkest Dungeon Completion 1.68%
Platinum-Less Castlevania: Harmony of Despair  
Unpopular Banner Saga 3 281 Owners
DLC Return to Arkham City Harley Quinn's Revenge
Difficulty Banner Saga 2 Hard Difficulty
Speed Run Kingdom Hearts Speedster
MP Rayman Legends Truly Awesome!
Peripherals Hidden Agenda Playlink
Bad Rep Murdered: Soul Suspect

Metascore 59

• Like 1

Category

EZPZ Doodle God  NA PS3 82.44%
Ultra Rare The Escapist  3.91%
Platinum-Less    
Unpopular Dark Mystery 331
DLC Warframe Pack 21
Difficulty Minefield Rocky Mode
Speed Run Catlateral Damage Time Trial
MP Overcooked 2 Battered!
Peripherals Waddle Home VR
Bad Rep Submerged 56

Finished the Escapist! It was one of the games that I had to put off playing until this event started, mostly because I didn't want to try and find another ultra-rare game. I think the game's difficulty is more of a 3 than the 6 the trophy guide gives it, especially since I ended up finishing it :P It's a really fun balance of gathering supplies and working towards an objective. I also have the walking dead version I plan to play in the future, although I'm not sure if I will like it as much as the original. 

Category

EZPZ My Name is Mayo 96.55%
Ultra Rare GTA IV 0.97%
Platinum-Less Super Stardust HD  
Unpopular The Escapists Escape Team DLC 587 Owners
DLC Batman Arkham City DLC Pack 1 / Catwoman DLC
Difficulty Alien Isolation Survivor
Speed Run Kingdom Hearts Speedster
MP Uncharted 2 / DLC pack 1 Cold Blooded
Peripherals Hidden Agenda Playlink
Bad Rep Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 User Score 2.6

Joining in kinda late. For me this works as a sort of backlog cleanup as well since most of these games i already own. Chose games from a great variety of genres and looking at the list one might not guess the event is about the things people hate about gaming lol.

It's a bit against my values to give money to the devs who made My Name is Mayo tho. (Not judging anyone else if they have/like this game.) As a side note I chose SSHD as a tribute cos it's the first game to have trophies.

I also put The Escapists Escape Team DLC there even though the game itself has way over 1500 owners. If it isn't eligible I can change it. Also does it count as completed if i only finish the DLC or do I have to complete the whole game for it to count?

44 minutes ago, scarysoldier123 said:

Also does it count as completed if i only finish the DLC or do I have to complete the whole game for it to count?

As long as you complete 100% of the base game it'll count.

Just completed Uncharted the Lost Legacy, which takes care of the difficulty category. That's 5 for the first badge, but with plenty of time left I'll try to get the other categories done as well before the event ends.

On 1/21/2019 at 5:29 PM, Deadpool--Rik said:

Category

EZPZ 2705.png Donut county EU 81.45%
Platinum-Less Comix zone  
Unpopular

Accounting+ 

Dlc pack 1

391 owners
DLC 2705.png Skyrim Ps4 Dragonborn dlc
Difficulty2705.png Bioshock "I chose the impossible"
Speed Run✅ Phobos vector prime: The first ring (EU) 2490: Odyssey in space
MP Need for speed: Rivals

"buddy bust"

"Friendly race"

Completed phobos vector prime and added games to my last 2 categories.

Hey. So I finished another game so it's time to be wishy-washy and change my games list again lol. I've been playing Fallout 4 with my kid and moved that to be my DLC game. Also, switched away from my Chess game because I think Bendy and the Ink Machine got patched because some people have posted the platinum lately. Pretty cool game with absolutely no hype behind it. I won't recommend it yet, I want to verify trophies work before I tell you all it's worth your time. 

Untitled.png

Edited by BigHonkingOne

Here's the list I'll be rolling with for now. The Brigmore Witches DLC from Dishonored will be worked on first.

EZPZ The Walking Dead: Michonne (PS4) 81.93%
Ultra Rare Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance 2.49%
Platinum-Less Outlast  
Unpopular    
DLC Dishonored Definitive Edition The Brigmore Witches (DLC Pack 3)
Difficulty Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Uber Hero
Speed Run  

MP    
Peripherals    
Bad Rep  

Category

EZPZ Jazzpunk 82.08%
Ultra Rare   Completion %
Platinum-Less Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star N/A
Unpopular Infernium 52
DLC The Last of Us DLC Pack 1: Left Behind
Difficulty Dead Space: Extraction Isaac 2.0, etc.
Speed Run Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered Extended Collection DLC Need for Speed
MP Wolfenstein (2009) Unholy Lifeline, etc.
Peripherals That's You! External App
Bad Rep Damnation Metascore score of 36

One down! Going through Brutal difficulty for 100% almost made me change this to the other category, but I also despise speedruns, so it's for the best that I did a comparatively easy one. My time was 2 hours 11 minutes with a goal of 2:30, so I don't think that's too bad. Having played through the game three times now... probably time to put it down for good. ^^;

I think I'll go for Left Behind next. Polish off The Last of Us's 100%, then see what to do next. It'll be my 69th platinum, so I'll have to make it extra special. ?

Actually @eigen-space would I be able to count Dead Space: Extraction for my MP game? Twice the Firepower requires two people to play, though it's not online. Thought I'd ask first, since Wolfenstein is turning out to be a mess.

Edited by SpaceCoresDad