10 Things I Hate About Games, An Event (Event Over -- Badges Distributed)

Managed to complete White Day: a labyrinth named school for my Unpopular category, and before that Outlast 2 my Speed Run category (although the latter has already been updated, so thanks), and so that leaves me at 7/10 games completed, more than I was expecting so I'm satisfied with that. I've bought quite amount of games these last few months and building an inactive backlog that I don't want to let it grow too big and just want to get started on them already. If any of these games could fit into any more categories I would have surely done so.

Game (With Region/Version) Qualifier
EZPZ The Walking Dead: Michonne (PS4) 81.93%
Ultra Rare Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance  2.49%
Platinum-Less Outlast  
Unpopular White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (NA version) 1,086
DLC Dishonored Definitive Edition The Brigmore Witches (DLC Pack 3)
Difficulty Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Uber Hero
Speed Run Outlast 2

Asahel

MP    
Peripherals    
Bad Rep    

Thanks again @eigen-space (best wishes for you and your baby!) for another wonderful event. Your ideas for these are awesome. Also, thanks @BigHonkingOne and @gruffiiti for maintaining the event. You guys are awesome too. :)
  • Like 1

And to finish this off,

Category

EZPZ One Word by POWGI (NA Vita) 96.11%
Ultra Rare    
Platinum-Less Doodle Devil (NA Vita)  
Unpopular Fill-A-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure (NA Vita) 154 Owners
DLC Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds (Vita) DLC Pack 2 / Frau Pack
Difficulty    
Speed Run    
MP Jump Force Our Bonds :silver:
Peripherals    
Bad Rep  

That's five categories down, so I'm done with the event.

Well I ended up three trophies shy of finishing the event. I'm about halfway through my Proud run in Kingdom Hearts, so while I got the trophy for the speed run, I'm missing the platinum. I'll take the 9/10 :) Thank you for an awesome event. I'm sorry that you weren't able to enjoy it @eigen-space since it was your brainchild, but I hope things are going well with you and I wish you good luck these last weeks! Thank you to @gruffiiti and @BigHonkingOne for keeping the ship afloat! Happy April Fool's day!

Edited by Briste

I did really horribly at finishing games in March, so I didn't quite get to earn a badge. It was a fun event though, and got me back to playing a few games that I needed to (looking at you Grand Kingdom... got so close to finishing that plat in time). @eigen-space Thanks for hosting the event, and glad to hear things are going well right now. Best wishes for you getting back up to speed soon :) Thanks to @gruffiiti & @BigHonkingOne for their efforts helping out here too!

22 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

And that's a wrap!

Please make sure to sync your games as well as double check the spreadsheet to make sure everything is in order. We'll give an additional 48 hours (April 3, 10:00 AM MST) for everyone to verify their entries and report anything that may have gotten overlooked. After that, there are no guarantees that you'll get updated.

Hope everyone had fun with this event and got to play some great games that they may have otherwise avoided!

Also, thanks everyone for the well-wishes! Doing as well as I can right now, but pregnancy exhaustion is real! Haven't even had the energy to even pick up a controller since mid-January... pretty much just work and sleep. Hopefully I'll have more energy for trophy hunting (or at least story completion) after eigen-baby arrives in about 8 weeks!

Since it isn't in the spreadsheet I'll post it again. I didn't put it in the list because I don't know if it counts.

I just remembered that Human Fall Flat could count for the Speedrun category.

There are two trophies that might make the game eligable.

The first is called Speedrun but is actually for completing the game in one sitting. You can take as much time as you want for that one.

The second trophy is called Clockwork and requires you to complete a section of a level in under 60 seconds. I guess if one counts than it's more likely this one.

Should that count I'm at 8/10 games which is only one short of what I could have done.

OK, I will be one of these people who changes at the last minute, but hopefully not many.

Category

EZPZ :platinum: Devious Dungeon  Completion 87.60%
Ultra Rare Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition Completion 2.64%
Platinum-Less Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island  
Unpopular :platinum: Queens Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past 197 Owners
DLC Rise of the Tomb Raider DLC 2 - Baba Yaga
Difficulty :platinum: Guacamelee! 2 Even Darkest-er
Speed Run:platinum: Sigi: A Fart for Melusina Score 100% (in under 30 minutes)
MP    
Peripherals Knowledge is Power Smartphone
Bad Rep Late Shift Metascore 59

Twas a good event, I just wasn't able to commit to getting all the games down.

Thanks to all who were involved and had fun with this.

The last time the spreadsheet was update was day 27, so there're many people like me that finished their games during days 27-31, so please keep an eye out for that. Just saying again here I finished all my 10 games as I said in my last post (I do recommend to look back to it if you want to make sure), but please take a look on that because the spreadsheet isn't updated, so probably there's more people that posted after day 27.

Thank you @eigen-space, I do wish that everything will go wonderful for you and your baby and I'm really thankful to you for this wonderful event, your ideas for these are awesome, the reason why I decided to be part of it and to play every single game, I've played many games that I probably wouldn't to its fullest, I even got 2 hard platinum ones (ok one isn't anymore, but ok it was). Also, thanks @BigHonkingOne and @gruffiiti for maintaining the event, you guys did a really nice job here, I grateful for that.

Edited by Gesyca
  • Like 2

On 4/1/2019 at 11:29 AM, eigen-space said:

And that's a wrap!

Please make sure to sync your games as well as double check the spreadsheet to make sure everything is in order. We'll give an additional 48 hours (April 3, 10:00 AM MST) for everyone to verify their entries and report anything that may have gotten overlooked. After that, there are no guarantees that you'll get updated.

I always sync my games, but I only got three entries done. I guess I didn't like doing some of the stuff like the MP and periphals. I even went and blew $50 to get LEGO Dimensions but it looks like I'll platinum it before a second version of this event rolls around. :P

Still, I'm sure everyone had a great time so it's no biggies. Great event, eigen-space. ;)

4 hours ago, BigHonkingOne said:

@Intoner_Zero @Inuty @Jens @Kent10201

intoner-zero.png inuty.png jens.png kent10201.png

@Kevvik @kingofbattle8174 @Kittet3 @Kristycism
kevvik.png kingofbattle8174.png kittet3.png kristycism.png

@ladynadiad @Lojtana @Lumin @markie816
ladynadiad.png lojtana.png lumin.png markie816.png

@MarkusT1992 @MattyH16 @monkeydluffy512 @Myu
markust1992.png mattyh16.png monkeydluffy512.png myu.png

@NetEntity @Psy-Tychist @RikuKelev @Shoutachi 
netentity.png psy-tychist.png rikukelev.png shoutachi.png

@Sofa King @SpaceCoresDad @ZachGM91
sofa-king.png spacecoresdad.png zachgm91.png 

I believe this is all the badges that I need to make. If you finished 5+ games and did not get a badge, let me know. @eigen-space is still having her mom supply badges for those dedicated players that finished every category. 

Thank you.

• Like 2