10 Things I Hate About Games, An Event (Event Over -- Badges Distributed)

It's quite sad that I only found 1 non-plat EZPZ game that I would actually play (TWD Michone), and that's more expensive than I would like.. It's also quite sad that all older Telltales games are to hard to be EZPZ (by this definition).. 

Anyway, I'm digging all my non-plat games that I own (had somehow forgotten KH BBS 0.2, the 2 Lara Croft games, Girl Fight and probably more..).. 

Still, I'm not posting my entry yet, even if I have a base list planned now, because I can't copy the template of the entry on my phone for some reason.. 

53 minutes ago, lucxav said:

waiting to receive Gaming By Numbers event badge, i have to sign up ?

All badges for that event will be made and given out after the event ends, even if you completed your list early :)

30 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Still, I'm not posting my entry yet, even if I have a base list planned now, because I can't copy the template of the entry on my phone for some reason.. 

Weird-- my phone copies it so I didn't realize that it wouldn't work for some people.

If you want, you can use a different format so long as it has the same info as the template.

15 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

All badges for that event will be made and given out after the event ends, even if you completed your list early :)

Weird-- my phone copies it so I didn't realize that it wouldn't work for some people.

If you want, you can use a different format so long as it has the same info as the template.

I don't know, maybe I'm trying to copy in the wrong way? 

Anyway, I will make a new post with my entry when I get home. (there's something else that I need to do on PSNProfiles that's also only possible from pc too.. 

Just now, Han_the_Dragon said:

Anyway, I will make a new post with my entry when I get home. (there's something else that I need to do on PSNProfiles that's also only possible from pc too.. 

You could try quoting another post that has the table, then edit it with your own games.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

What I had to do was copy the blank space above and below the table and then paste directly into the editor. Otherwise it would just let me copy the table text. 

• Like 1

Thought about a few games:

Category

Game (With Region/Version) Qualifier
EZPZ    
Ultra Rare    
Platinum-Less Hatoful Boyfriend  
Unpopular Mary Skelter: Nightmares (EU) 610 Owners
DLC Gravity Rush 2 DLC Pack 1
Difficulty   Trophy Name(s)
Speed Run Axiom Verge (NA) Overclocked, Speedrunner
MP    
Peripherals Hidden Agenda PlayLink
Bad Rep Touhou Scarlet Curiosity Metascore: 58

The only one I have to "buy" is the Touhou-one but that's part of PlayStation Now and there's the free trial so I don't have to go out my way. Wanted to give a second try after they announced that you can download PS4-games anyway. :D

Hatoful, Mary, and Axiom are games I intend to finish in February anyway.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I actually expected you to use Furmins, Squares, or Uncanny Valley.

But at least you use the Insult Simulator. ;)  *nudge nudge*

Haha, yeah... I may end up with Type:Rider off my list before this event because there's just one more trophy left (along with Little Dragons Cafe and Insult Simulator)... might substitute something that I'm using for your event instead :P

• Like 1

Seams like the quick "past" option was also part of the problem.. Pasting directly into the text box worked (but wouldn't both work the same way? ?) 

I will not fully follow the guidelines. Since we are allowed to change our games later, I will put a few on some sections... And 

So, my list:

Category

EZPZ The Walking Dead: Michonne (PS4 or PS3) 

PS4 81.95% Completion

PS3 84.48% Completion

Ultra Rare

1 - Vessel (EU) 

2 - Little Nightmares

1 - 3.34% (13 UR by my count) 

2 - 4.86% (1 UR) 

Platinum-Less

1 - Any that doesn't end in another requirement 

OR

2 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 2, 3, 4, or 5

3 - Hitman (PS4) 

4 - King's Quest (PS4) 

5 - Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut (PS4) 

6 - Little Nightmares

7 - Abzu

Unpopular

1 - Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords

2 - The Coma Recut

3 - Backgammon Blitz (PS4) 

4 - Backgammon Blitz (Vita) 

5 - Mahjong games (on Vita) 

6 - Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death

1 - 1483 owners

2 - 759 owners

3 - 1234 owners

4 - 525 owners

5 - <1000 owners

6 - 801 owners

DLC

1 - Final Fantasy XV

2 - Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

3 - Injustice 2 

4 - Gravity Rush (Vita) (unlikely) 

5 - Little Nightmares

1 - TBD

2 - Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

3 - Injustice 2: Legendary Edition trophies

4 - Spy Pack

5 - TBD

Difficulty

1 - I Am Alive

2 - Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage

1 - Survivor

2 - Proud Player/Critical Competitor

Speed Run

1 - Syberia 

2 - Syberia 2

3 - Gravity Rush Spy Pack DLC

1 - Old School

2 - Old School

3 - Fireproof Racer

MP

1 - Backgammon (PS4) 

2 - Backgammon (Vita) 

3 - Girl Fight 

1 - Triple Winner / Underdog

2 - Triple Winne / Underdog

3 - Neuro Killer

Peripherals Littlebigplanet 2 Move Pack DLC PS Move
Bad Rep

1 -  Syberia

2 - Girl Fight

3 - Backgammon Blitz (Vita) 

4 - Backgammon Blitz (PS4) 

1 - 50 Metascore 

2 - 35 Metascore (ouch

!) 

3 - 4.5

Userscore

4 - 5.9 Userscore

I feel dumb now that I'm filling the table... There's no need to get a Plat at all.. 

Hope that my entry makes some sense.. 

I will edit it after I check to make a list of the bad games in a bit. 

Edit: Completed the list with all the non-plat games that I want to play and own(with a few exceptions). I know that there's more on my backlog from ps+, but I don't think that I'm forgetting any relevant ones now. 

From the ones that I listed, I will only have to get Puzzle Quest and Syberia 2 from the US store (1 is only available in the UK store in EU, the other has a trophy glitched in the EU version), I would also need to buy The Coma Recut, Abzu and Little Nightmares but I just put them in because I always find them interesting, but never bought them.. Same with King's Quest, since we only got Episode 1 for free. On top of those is TWD Michonne, since I didn't saw anything else without a Plat that I wouldn't mind adding to my profile.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Category

EZPZ  Mecho Tales  81, 42%
 Ultra Rare  Wet  4.08%
 Platinum-Less   Daylight  
 Unpopular

Word Seach by POWGI

(PSV EU)

#768 Owners
 DLC    DLC Pack # / Name
 Difficulty

Enigmatis

Detective
 Speed Run  Enigmatis 2

Inspector; Instant finding;

Eagle-eyed; Faster than

light!

MP    Trophy Name(s)
 Peripherals    Peripheral Used
 Bad Rep  

Metascore or User Score 

Sorry for the double post but i don't see how i can write anything not inside the table  :(

It's automatically combined :yay:

I added some games i'm certain to play and which fulfill the requirements like Wet as UR and Enigmatis as a common plat :) Ups Enigmatis is just below 80% :( Well i have some 1 hour Plats still left so i'm going for Mecho Tales :yay:

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Okay here is my revised list and what I am aiming for:

• EZPZ: Jack N' Jill DX (PS4)
  • Ultra Rare: Dark Cloud 2 (4.00% rarity)
  • Platinumless Game: A Boy and his Blob (PS4)
  • Game DLC: Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero (Pirate Queen's Quest)
  • Speed Run: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Speedster)

Since I am not doing peripherals(too much hassle) and multiplayer(I know there are boosting sessions but I don't know how to start a boosting session and most of my time will be because with Kingdom Hearts and Dark Cloud 2 since the latter takes a lot of work and focus to stay on task) and there are only two badges, I will only be going for the regular badge and not the bonus badge.

Edited by SuperSmash5U

On 12/17/2018 at 3:58 PM, eigen-space said:

Category

EZPZ 36 Fragments of Midnight Completion 84.09%
Ultra Rare  Amnesia Collection Completion 4.18%
Platinum-Less Kingdom Hearts 0.2: A fragmentary passage N/A
Unpopular Grim Legends 3  935
DLC Minecraft  Expansion Pack 8
Difficulty Bioshock PS4  Brass Balls
Speed Run Shadow of the Colossus  Speed Demon 
MP Tomb Raider PS4  True Commitment 
Peripherals Beat Saber  PSVR
Bad Rep Fallout 76  52

Category                    Game (With Region/Version)            Qualifier
EZPZ                                                                                 Completion %
Ultra Rare                 Shiness the Lightning Kingdom          1.42%
Platinum-Less           Hitman (2016)
Unpopular                                                                           # Owners
DLC                           Far Cry 4 (PS4)                             Valley of the Yetis
Difficulty                    Alice: Madness Returns                 Madness Prevails
Speed Run                The Last Guardian                         Lightning Emissary
MP                                                                                      Trophy Name(s)
Peripherals               The Playroom VR                                    VR
Bad Rep                   Bush Hockey League                         Metascore 56

I highly doubt I will be able to do all of these. I have all of them started aside from The Last Guardian. I am also doing another challenge that I believe also goes until March but I have to double check that. The EZPZ and Unpopular categories I am going to wait on adding because there are a few games that came out this week that I am waiting to hit that 1-month old requirement. The VR is also my boyfriend's so that part will depend on him lol.

Home from work and have the spreadsheet here updated with everyone who has joined, and have added games for those who have listed them out.

@lucxav, I couldn't tell by your post if you wanted to join now or are waiting until later. Let me know!

@Han_the_Dragon, I only listed your games if there were 1-2 in a category to avoid cluttering the spreadsheet. I made a note of where you posted so that I can refer back when you complete your games. One note though-- for LBP2 and Gravity Rush, you'll need to 100% the game if you use them for speed run/peripherals, not just the one DLC pack (Rule #4). Wanted to point that out before you got too invested in completing that one :P

@Briste, @Crimson Idol, and anyone else looking for a Peripherals game-- let me know if you guys are interested in playing Hidden Agenda together. I haven't used PlayLink before, but I'm assuming games can be boosted using it? Have either of you played with it yet?   

Just read up on how PlayLink works and everyone has to be on the same wifi network...booo. Guess it's another game I'll get the husband to play with me xD
FYI-- if anyone wants to use PlayLink as their option but doesn't have enough mobile devices (Hidden Agenda only needs two for the trophies, unlike a lot of PlayLink games which require 6), you can download an Android or iOS emulator to your computer to use smartphone apps. I have personally been using BlueStacks (free Android emulator) for a couple years now.

Edited by eigen-space

13 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@eigen-space, I think the Jack in the box party pack is free on plus right now and these require a phone or computer to play, so if people are looking for an alternative for peripherals, those should work, right? 

I can't find Jack In The Box in the games list here or on PS+. Am I looking at something wrong?

25 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I can't find Jack In The Box in the games list here or on PS+. Am I looking at something wrong?

Ah, it was for November on PS3. Guess it's a little late to download. Still, these games require phones/computers

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Oh, God, have mercy on this weary soul

Category

EZPZ    
Ultra Rare Star Ocean Integrity and faithfulness 2.91 %
Platinum-Less Child of Light  
Unpopular    
DLC Horizon Zero Down New Game+
Difficulty Trails of Cold Steel II Banisher of Nightmares
Speed Run The Last Guardian Lightning Emissary
MP Resident Evil 6 Two Sides of the Same Coin