Trophy Thoughts

TheTominator007

4 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

Is that a fact? Can anyone else confirm this? 

I'll write back in about an hour when it goes live. I'm unsure about the number puzzles though, considering they're engraved in stone. So those might be in Japanese

I'll let you know

• Like 1

18 hours ago, G-Birkin said:

Can confirm. Both JP and Eng voice/subtitle is available :) Even the menus are in English

Can you reflect on soundtrack changes (if any). With Samuragochi's controverse and voice acting re-recording, I'm not sure if all of the OST should be affected. Can you somewhat clarify the matter?

5 minutes ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

Can you reflect on soundtrack changes (if any). With Samuragochi's controverse and voice acting re-recording, I'm not sure if all of the OST should be affected. Can you somewhat clarify the matter?

I've played through it once in Japanese and I can say the voice-acting is good. If you're into the anime scene you might recognize a few of them as well. As for the soundtrack it's clear they used the original as inspiration. It's a brand-new soundtrack but they've captured the same vibes well. Still miss a few of the old ones though!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, G-Birkin said:

I've played through it once in Japanese and I can say the voice-acting is good. If you're into the anime scene you might recognize a few of them as well. As for the soundtrack it's clear they used the original as inspiration. It's a brand-new soundtrack but they've captured the same vibes well. Still miss a few of the old ones though!

Wait they re-recorder the voices? For Japan only? Didn't know about that. Same thing as Silent Hill HD collection?

• 3 weeks later...

I hate it in games when you must worry about a time limit and getting a high ranking so im not looking forward to the speedrun trophy and the trophy for beating the game with an S rank at all.

I have not played this game in years so is that "ultimate mode" something you can unlock that makes beating the game again way easier and faster?

Does it make beating the game on higher difficulties easier too?

Edited by CyberLance

59 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

I hate it in games when you must worry about a time limit and getting a high ranking so im not looking forward to the speedrun trophy and the trophy for beating the game with an S rank at all.

I have not played this game in years so is that "ultimate mode" something you can unlock that makes beating the game again way easier and faster?

Does it make beating the game on higher difficulties easier too?

The "hardest" trophy will really only be the Dark Realm but even that can be done after a few attempts. The fact that you can use ultimate mode and still get trophies means everything else will be easy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, majob said:

The "hardest" trophy will really only be the Dark Realm but even that can be done after a few attempts. The fact that you can use ultimate mode and still get trophies means everything else will be easy

Thank you i hope that means i dont have to worry about getting an S rank and the speedrun because thats what im worried about the most.

Does it give you unlimited health and make your attacks stronger or what exactly does Ultimate mode do?

And can you use it after you beat the game the first time?

Edited by CyberLance

1 hour ago, CyberLance said:

Thank you i hope that means i dont have to worry about getting an S rank and the speedrun because thats what im worried about the most.

Does it give you unlimited health and make your attacks stronger or what exactly does Ultimate mode do?

And can you use it after you beat the game the first time?

You get the Bishamon Sword, the strongest weapon in the game and unlimited magic. You'll be able to kill everything in one or two hits. You have to clear the game on hard mode to unlock it and hard mode is only unlocked after beating the game on normal

Edited by majob

22 hours ago, majob said:

You get the Bishamon Sword, the strongest weapon in the game and unlimited magic. You'll be able to kill everything in one or two hits. You have to clear the game on hard mode to unlock it and hard mode is only unlocked after beating the game on normal

Ok thank you.

I loved this game on the PS2 so i dont have a problem with beating the game a couple times as long as its not too hard, frustrating or stressful but it sounds like Ultimate mode will make most of the stuff im worried about way easier.

Edited by CyberLance