The Image of Faith Quest Available

FranciRoosters

51 minutes ago, Zach said:

Can’t wait to finish it in 20 minutes and wait 3 weeks for the next.

It is starting to become a bit annoying. Even if they released 1 of those trophies a week it would be 9 weeks and they could make it 10-11 by adding the 2nd and 3rd parts of LotFB. (pretty sure there's a 3rd part to that DLC) By the time Additional Feats and LotFB ended then we'd be getting ready for the second story DLC and I think the AC3 Remaster.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It is starting to become a bit annoying. Even if they released 1 of those trophies a week it would be 9 weeks and they could make it 10-11 by adding the 2nd and 3rd parts of LotFB. (pretty sure there's a 3rd part to that DLC) By the time Additional Feats and LotFB ended then we'd be getting ready for the second story DLC and I think the AC3 Remaster.

I must admit, I got my plat on Dec 1st (with the previous 3 tales 'prior' to that), and I'm sort of conscious that I'll log in tonight to play the new Tale and be completely rusty and out of practice, especially if you need to take a fort or something.

I am planning to play the main DLC but want to wait for all the episodes to be out so I can play in one long go. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bk13pagani said:

Can anyone share the location to start the quest? Couldn‘t find it, and google also show no location.. thx in advance

The Measure of a Man quest marker will appear in the Kingdom of Pelops region of Elis. The closest fast travel point is the Temple of Apollo.  Speak to Polykleitos to start the quest.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

The Measure of a Man quest marker will appear in the Kingdom of Pelops region of Elis. The closest fast travel point is the Temple of Apollo.  Speak to Polykleitos to start the quest.

The quest marker didn't show for me the first time I started the game and got the notification that the quest is available.

I restarted the game and then it showed.

It's in the south of Kingdom of Pelops, near the border with Plains of Flax region. On the road from the city of Elis to the Plains of Flax region.

• Like 1