New Trophies

NoOneSpecial-76

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial-76 said:

Six new trophies are going to be added this morning, its likely relevant to the new update involving scaffolding, Pandas and cats so make sure you find a good jungle seed and one with villages to breeze through the trophies quickly :)

Edit: Here are the new trophies and how to get them:

Do a Barrel Roll (Silver)
Use Riptide to give yourself a boost!

(In the tutorial world there are tridents with the riptide enchantment to enchant one of those and the trophy should be easy)

Marine Biologist (Bronze)
Catch any fish in a bucket

(find any natural body of water and have a bucket equipped and collect one of the fish you see)

Ahoy! (Silver)
Discover a shipwreck

(There is one in the center of the tutorial world, its hard to miss)

Top of the World (Bronze)

Build a tower of scaffolding that reaches the maximum build height

(You can cheat this with dirt and place a scaffolding block a few up from the top so that they hit the world limit, scaffolding if crafted with bamboo which can be found in jungles, by killing pandas or by fishing in jungles)

Where have you been? (Bronze)

Receive a gift in the morning from a tamed cat

(exactly what it says, gifts from cats is a new behavior from these mobs and will happen randomly after sleeping)

Zoologist (Gold)

Breed two Pandas with Bamboo

(Once you find two pandas you need to feed them 8 bamboo each and they will breed and produce a baby panda, they eat by dropping the food on the ground rather than feeding like traditional mobs)

I hope this helps someone :)

Thanks , gonna help for some of those ?

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Does it work with PS3?

No, none of the Creative Mode exploits work on the PS3 or Vita.

2 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

So is this update just for ps4?

Correct. The Aquatic update was the last Content Update for the PS3 and Vita but today's patch was the last one of any kind for those systems so going forward, the PS4 will be the only one getting new trophies.

• Like 1

Keep em’ trophies comin’ Mojang! Or should I say... Micro$oft? More trophy points = more trophies added to my total trophy count = more trophy points towards next level up = leaderboard climbing = higher global/country leaderboard ranking!

On a side note, did anyone else notice this game now has 100 TROPHIES? 4 years, 3 and a half months after the PS4 Edition’s release (September 4th, 2014) this game receives 49 DLC trophies versus 51 trophies (including the platinum) in the base game trophy list!

18 minutes ago, Mako said:

Are trophies really delayed or is something broken, doing the riptide thing and the bucket thing, neither are popping.

Most of the trophies are bugged to hell in the Tutorial world, which is why I had to create a new Survival world and use the Creative Mode Exploit to get most of them done :(.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Most of the trophies are bugged to hell in the Tutorial world, which is why I had to create a new Survival world and use the Creative Mode Exploit to get most of them done :(.

Figured that would be the case, will give that a try.

Just tried joining a friend, was unable to join because they're on "a newer version of the game" so i can only assume NA hasn't gotten the patch yet?

Edited by Mako