New Trophies

NoOneSpecial-76

19 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Ahoy won't unlock for me. Any ideas?

The Tutorial World can't be used for this trophy because the wreck is bugged and won't pop it for anyone, thus you have to find a normal world seed which has a wreck in it and use that instead.

1 hour ago, SirPigFace said:

wait is this 100% confirmed?... are the PS3 MC trophies finally over 1f604.png

Mojang confirmed months ago, that the PS3 and Vita won't be getting any more trophy updates after the Aquatic update. The 1.83 patch is the last update period, for all the legacy versions of the game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Just a clarification for the Zoologist trophy: to make the pandas breed, you don't need to feed them 8 bamboo each. Rather, you need to *plant* at least 8 bamboo stalks near them (or find them in an area with at least that much nearby planted bamboo) then you will be able to feed them/make them enter "Love mode" with the usual L2 button prompt.

• Like 2

On 12/19/2018 at 9:25 PM, HuntingFever said:

The Tutorial World can't be used for this trophy because the wreck is bugged and won't pop it for anyone, thus you have to find a normal world seed which has a wreck in it and use that instead.

The trophy will unlock for the Tutorial World, but the shipwreck in the Dolphin/Aquatic part of the Tutorial Area ( close to where the tutorial for making a Conduit is which makes the "Moskstraumen" trophy a joke compared to doing it in a legitimate world over the tutorial method) will not unlock the trophy for some strange reason. Because of this, unlocking this trophy in the Tutorial World requires you to find a different shipwreck in this world and hope it unlocks the trophy. It did for me, at least.

I managed to stumble upon another shipwreck in the Tutorial World without really knowing where it was and the trophy unlocked once the game registered me as "finding" the Shipwreck. Here's me holding the map I was given from the start in my Inventory, showing the coordinates of where I was when the trophy showed up.

A2Eu9Bl.jpg

In this first image (above this text) which I captured from my PS4, you would imagine the Default World Spawn Point is right above where the visible area of the map is where my player icon is displayed. So the shipwreck that popped the trophy in the Tutorial World is South of the Tutorial Area.

S70QiMV.jpg

The second image (above, again) is another screenshot I took from my PS4 and it shows the world coordinates of the shipwreck that popped the trophy but instead of using a regular world map I was using the Treasure Map that can be found in a chest inside the shipwreck at the Tutorial Area that fails to trigger the trophy despite performing the requirements correctly.

But why waste your time creating a Tutorial World save file to make it from the Word Spawn Area to the coordinates displayed on the two screenshots when using this method is faster?

12 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

The trophy will unlock for the Tutorial World, but the shipwreck in the Dolphin/Aquatic part of the Tutorial Area ( close to where the tutorial for making a Conduit is which makes the "Moskstraumen" trophy a joke compared to doing it in a legitimate world over the tutorial method) will not unlock the trophy for some strange reason. Because of this, unlocking this trophy in the Tutorial World requires you to find a different shipwreck in this world and hope it unlocks the trophy. It did for me, at least.

I managed to stumble upon another shipwreck in the Tutorial World without really knowing where it was and the trophy unlocked once the game registered me as "finding" the Shipwreck. Here's me holding the map I was given from the start in my Inventory, showing the coordinates of where I was when the trophy showed up.

A2Eu9Bl.jpg

In this first image (above this text) which I captured from my PS4, you would imagine the Default World Spawn Point is right above where the visible area of the map is where my player icon is displayed. So the shipwreck that popped the trophy in the Tutorial World is South of the Tutorial Area.

S70QiMV.jpg

The second image (above, again) is another screenshot I took from my PS4 and it shows the world coordinates of the shipwreck that popped the trophy but instead of using a regular world map I was using the Treasure Map that can be found in a chest inside the shipwreck at the Tutorial Area that fails to trigger the trophy despite performing the requirements correctly.

But why waste your time creating a Tutorial World save file to make it from the Word Spawn Area to the coordinates displayed on the two screenshots when using this method is faster?

Cool, you learn something new every day :).

Hey guys n gals, I know we been going through a tough time with these trophies so I decided to do a hopefully funny skeet about it to cheer us up. I have a trophy guide for all of the 6 trophies with great information on the trophies so please subscribe to my channel to get notifications on when it's uploaded tomorrow. Thanks for watching n God bless!

5 hours ago, bk13pagani said:

Has anyone a world, which I can enter to get my last Trophy for 100%? Just need the panda trophy, I'm searching for them for about 10 hours, but didn't found just one in 6 different worlds.. any help is appreciate.. My PSN is bk13pagani. 

Did the above video not work?

On 24/12/2018 at 1:08 PM, redcar200 said:

This is your trophy guide for expansion pack 8. Hopefully it helps with these awful trophies. I try to make it as simple as possible. Pleas subscribe to my channel and check out my other videos.

Realy helped for the bamboo and panda trophy, thx.

2 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Realy helped for the bamboo and panda trophy, thx.

No problem. I'm happy to help. Those trophies were brutal. Minecraft at its worst. Make sure to check out my other videos. God bless you!

On 12/26/2018 at 7:41 PM, bk13pagani said:

Has anyone a world, which I can enter to get my last Trophy for 100%? Just need the panda trophy, I'm searching for them for about 10 hours, but didn't found just one in 6 different worlds.. any help is appreciate.. My PSN is bk13pagani. 

Hey buddy, their is a guide above this for that trophy. Did you take a look at it? 

On 12/24/2018 at 7:08 AM, redcar200 said:

This is your trophy guide for expansion pack 8. Hopefully it helps with these awful trophies. I try to make it as simple as possible. Pleas subscribe to my channel and check out my other videos.

This world helped for most of the trophies but still haven't been able to get pandas to spawn on it for some reason

34 minutes ago, NCSFan001 said:

This world helped for most of the trophies but still haven't been able to get pandas to spawn on it for some reason

Sorry about that. That trophy is really frustrating. I'll help you with the trophy if you want just send me a FR.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 2:32 PM, redcar200 said:

Hey guys n gals, I know we been going through a tough time with these trophies so I decided to do a hopefully funny skeet about it to cheer us up. I have a trophy guide for all of the 6 trophies with great information on the trophies so please subscribe to my channel to get notifications on when it's uploaded tomorrow. Thanks for watching n God bless!

Helped me out a lot!

• 4 weeks later...