Mechanic Manual locations

I’ve been trying to get the Tech It to the Max trophy for maxing out my gizmo supremo points in the new DLC, but I appear to be stuck on 19/20. I’ve managed to find all the Manuals of the Maiden for the Ding Dong Discipline, but I just can’t seem to find the last Mechanic Manual for Gizmo Supremo.

I’ve completed the labyrinth on hard, I’ve bought the manuals from the shopkeeper outside the labyrinth, I’ve looked in every cave, dungeon and city for NPCs that have a manual on them. I found a few in Ding Dong Dell and Broadleaf marked by an exclamation point on the map, but there are none left. I’ve checked everyone in Evermore, the swift solutions guy, all shopkeepers, the research tab in my kingdom. I can’t think of where else it could be. Unfortunately there’s zero information about it online so that’s why I’m posting here. Can anyone give me any clues?

Have you checked Wistwillow woods to the left of Niall Forest? It doesn’t actually show on the World map. It’s where you do the Tani story events of the new DLC. You can find one there too after beating the boss in the same boss area. 

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
A bit more specific
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Have you checked Wistwillow woods to the left of Niall Forest? It doesn’t actually show on the World map. It’s where you do the Tani story events of the new DLC. You can find one there too after beating the boss in the same boss area. 

Yes, that's it! I completely forgot about that area. Thank you!

• Like 1

Well, I’m missing 3 Mechanic manuals somehow! I have completed labyrinth on hard, did all new side quests and bought all manuals from labyrinth shopkeeper. I have maxed out manuals of maiden to 20 but mechanic Im sitting on 17 only. Could someone please suggest where to look?