NekoRave

Neko's Christmas Giveaway.

135 posts in this topic

Nice List

Helping players in Blackout (BO4), in order to achieve characters in-game.

Bad List

Killing annoying teammates in Blackout.

Getting banned from PSN several times, now recently the 11th December until 11th January.

Edited by Mortick

For my nice list, i think i was good enough to romance only one girl per playthrough in Persona 4 Golden.

I chose Yukiko in my 1st pt and Naoto in 2nd. Didn't do the mistake i did in Persona 5, romancing all and have an awkward Valentine's Day.

Naughty List or Evil List, it's definitely in Skyrim.

You know that there are kids there and they can't be killed right? And the worst part about it is that you can't fast travel if there is an ''enemy'' nearby.And game thinks the kid is a hostile so it's preventing me, a demi-god that rides dragons and kills them for fun to have to go somewhere far away just so i can use the fast travel feature.So, whenever i found a village or farm with a kid, i would kill its parents and everyone around.Then i'd wait few days and go to the orphanage in Riften, where the kid would finally end up.And i would ask it how it is doing, so it could tell me how shitty is the life in the orphanage and that its folks were killed by bandits.Justice served

1 minute ago, Mortick said:

Nice List

Helping players in Blackout (BO4), in order to achieve characters in-game.

Bad List

Killing annoying teammates in Blackout.

Getting banned from PSN several times, now recently the 11th Desember until 11th January.

Lots of Call of Duty this year then hahaha.

I've never thrown a grenade on a downed teammate before ;)

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

For my nice list, i think i was good enough to romance only one girl per playthrough in Persona 4 Golden.

I chose Yukiko in my 1st pt and Naoto in 2nd. Didn't do the mistake i did in Persona 5, romancing all and have an awkward Valentine's Day.

Naughty List or Evil List, it's definitely in Skyrim.

You know that there are kids there and they can't be killed right? And the worst part about it is that you can't fast travel if there is an ''enemy'' nearby.And game thinks the kid is a hostile so it's preventing me, a demi-god that rides dragons and kills them for fun to have to go somewhere far away just so i can use the fast travel feature.So, whenever i found a village or farm with a kid, i would kill its parents and everyone around.Then i'd wait few days and go to the orphanage in Riften, where the kid would finally end up.And i would ask it how it is doing, so it could tell me how shitty is the life in the orphanage and that its folks were killed by bandits.Justice served

Loyalty is important! Such a romantic person. I bet you will have an interesting time in the new Catherine hahaha.

And please visit a town called Little Lamplight for me ;)

Nice: I gifted every item in How to Survive 2 to multiple players (there's hundreds of unique items, materials, weapons and armor)

Naughty: In public Friday the 13th matches, I'd make sure to pick up all the first aid sprays, then injure the other councilors to slow them down and watch Jason murder them from a distance.

2 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Lots of Call of Duty this year then hahaha.

I've never thrown a grenade on a downed teammate before ;)

Haha yes, this years Call of Duty has been awesome.

It´s usually random teammates trying to be nice trying to get my attention in game and then gets frustrated and shoots a bullet or two on me and then me and the guys I queued with melts his ass haha.. 

Just now, dj_helyx said:

Nice: I gifted every item in How to Survive 2 to multiple players (there's hundreds of unique items, materials, weapons and armor)

Naughty: In public Friday the 13th matches, I'd make sure to pick up all the first aid sprays, then injure the other councilors to slow them down and watch Jason murder them from a distance.

I find so much irony in this post.

So on one hand, you help people survive and give weapons in how to survive 2.

On the other hand, you don't TECHNICALLY murder anyone, you just crippled them gently and watched a psychopath pick out the prey.

1 minute ago, Mortick said:

Haha yes, this years Call of Duty has been awesome.

It´s usually random teammates trying to be nice trying to get my attention in game and then gets frustrated and shoots a bullet or two on me and then me and the guys I queued with melts his ass haha.. 

The glorious hell that is Call of Duty.

I bet they regret shaking the hive with you haha.

Nice List

On Mafia III I spare every enemy boss/informant and make them work for me. I also distribute the districts and business equally to my 3 underbosses. 

Naughty List

The Wolf Among Us. On the end of a chapter I decided to brutally kill a character instead of sparing that character's life. I normally don't do that kind of choice on Telltale but I felt I needed to end that character's life... (The consequences were really interesting too)

10 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Nice List

On Mafia III I spare every enemy boss/informant and make them work for me. I also distribute the districts and business equally to my 3 underbosses. 

Naughty List

The Wolf Among Us. On the end of a chapter I decided to brutally kill a character instead of sparing that character's life. I normally don't do that kind of choice on Telltale but I felt I needed to end that character's life... (The consequences were really interesting too)

Man you are a really nice bossman, I wish I could say the same for myself!

And I remember a certain Silent Hill where I had an option to have mercy and kill someone who was suffering greatly. I decided not to as I hated her guts. (Literally)

Hi and thanks for the giveaway. 

Nice list : 

In Marvel's Spiderman each and every time I walked on the streets and people wanted to talk with Spider-man, take photos of him or just saying hello I stopped to high five them, salute them or interact with them even though the game doesn't reward you in any way for being kind :P 

Bad list : 

In Gravity Rush remaster I had a lot of fun taking random NPC with me in the air and voluntarily release the gravity above the void, in other words, "killing" them just for fun 😈

Edited by itachi-destroyer

4 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Hi and thanks for the giveaway. 

Nice list : 

In Marvel's Spiderman each and every time I walked on the streets and people wanted to talk with Spider-man, take photos of him or just saying hello I stopped to high five them, salute them or interact with them even though the game doesn't reward you in any way for being kind :P 

Bad list : 

In Gravity Rush remaster I had a lot of fun taking random NPC with me in the air and voluntarily release the gravity above the void, in other words, "killing" them just for fun 1f608.png

You are very welcome.

Putting the friendly in friendly neighborhood spiderman I see. Should have offered the bosses the same treatment, I bet they would love a spiderman selfie.

Next time bring Sheva with you, I'd love to see her in the abyss.

2 minutes ago, gazdavis11 said:

Is this open to anyone regardless of location? 

Correct, this is for everybody. 

*Santa delivers around the world*

I'm in and thanks for creating this contest!

Nice list

Helped some friends get co-op trophies in Uncharted 3

Bad list

Killed random teammates in Uncharted 3 Co-op Arena because they didn't pick the hardest difficulty (Crushing) before the start of the game. After killing them a few times you either get kicked or they leave! 

So yeah, a lot of Uncharted 3 😂

Nice Behaviour:

I prepared in Far Cry 5 the most of the missions in new game+ infamous, such that my buddy must help me for few missions. He got the silver trophy for ng+ infamous with less effort as I did.

Naughty Behaviour:

I try to be the nice guy, especially im video games with decisions, but in Walking dead season 2 there was a whiny character, who was left for dead by me.

Edited by T-100

Nice List

So, there was this very nice lady strapped to a chair in the Bloodborne DLC. Despite her precarious conditions, all she asked me was to get her a few... "items" to complete her personal research. So i scavenged around in a crazy asylum like place, filled to the brim with some not very nice folks, gathering them brain fluids. After i helped her, she not only gave me the keys to move around faster trough the place, but also her sweet blood and a rune so i could look just like her! Too bad she got a bit too excited with the results. Miss you dearly, Adeline😢.

Naughty

After defeating him in the most epic of battles, i went and talked to the deformed horsehead of Ludwig. He asked me how his church hunters were faring, if they were honorable. I could have said yes and let him die peacefully.. but i said no because i NEEDED TO SEE HIM SQUIRM AND SUFFER AFTER EATING LIKE 200+ TRIES. YES, SCREAM YOU GODDAM HORSE, FUCKING SCREAM!

Bloodborne is awesome.

Edited by LionRed10

Just wanted to say thank you for doing this @NekoRave

Nice things:

- Went back into Diablo 3 ROS to help boost a friends remaining characters so they could finally get the platinum trophy.

- Its not really in game, but I waited almost 6 months to play God of War to give my wife a chance to experience the game first hand.  Then even when I did play it, I made sure to only do so when she was not around as to not spoil anything she did not want spoiled.

Naughty things:

- The Splintered Horn trophy in Valkyria Chronicles.  I had to send a character into battle without backup, and let them bleed out on the ground as they begged for help, all just to get a trophy.  It was a sad sight indeed.

- The Joja Co. Member of the year trophy in Stardew Valley.  Throwing money at the big corporation and watching them take over the town was a difficult thing to see, but once again my greed for a trophy on my mantle lead me down a dark path.  Luckily in the world of video games we can turn back time to older saves, but even still that town had to see their beloved community center taken over by greedy corporate bastards, all because of me ...

Edited by Sir_Bee

That's a great idea. Thanks for the opportunity!

Nice Thing:

I carried a few people through the Binding Coil of Final Fantasy XIV. It used to be the hardest trophy of the game. However, nowadays, with all the expansions, you can carry others if you have a higher level and pretty good equipment. I helped players with a lower level getting through it :) 

Naughty Thing

In Black Ops 4 Blackout, whenever I get a character unlock item I don't need, I throw it into the water so someone else won't be able to get it. I don't intentionally go for the items, but if I find them in stashes or supply drops, I tend to do it so the boxes are empty and I don't need to waste my own inventory space :P

I can't believe I started this an hour ago and we already have 10 entries!

I tried to make this the week before Christmas to give everyone a chance.

Just wanted to add that I kinda did this out of the kindness of my heart as its always nice to have a gift on Christmas. 

I wish I had more to give so nobody would be left out, and I do sincerely wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas.

I'll be around this thread replying when I can.

Glad to spread joy around this year

Thanks for the give away^^

Nice thing:

- not really gaming wise but I helped a few people getting information about different things in ffxiv to get them more easily into the game

- in persona 5, I tried to get every fight into a situation where I could talk to the enemies, regardless if I already had collected them or not, simply to not kill them.

Naughty thing:

- in Spider-Man I did kick every enemy from the rooftops whenever I had the chance to do so as I had a lot of fun to "Sparta" them.

Nice list

I chose to be in Good Karma in my time with Fallout 3, always choosing to talk things out instead of fight. I gave purified water to the poor man outside of Rivet City :)

Naughty List

I bashed in the brains of pretty much the entire Greek pantheon and various other Titans and monsters as Kratos. I am so sorry, but you know I had to do it to ya. I hope I don’t get coal this year for this, it was only a few brutal murders ;)

Thanks so much for the giveaway opportunity! 

Nice: boosting people in Diablo 3 to knock out Hardcore trophies and bounties plus lvling up 6 characters for the gold trophy.

Naughty: killing every single innocent person in God of War 3 Remastered despite them not being in my way 😈

Generous idea, and a fun way to get it going.  :)

Nice thing:  I let a friend borrow The Walking Dead: Complete Collection before I had played it, since he can somehow stay awake until midnight (whereas I pass out by 9:30), and gets a lot more gaming done than I do; plus, he had never played the series.

Naughty thing: I used a guide during my initial play through of AER, which I can't say I've ever done before.

Good thing: 

I helped every women who needed help in RDR2 as Arthur 

Naughty thing: 

I killed and tea-bagged McCre who keeps annoying me as Mercy 

Thanks for doing this.

Nice list:

• I helped a few people (both members from PSNP and randoms) with God Eater 2 Rage Burst and Toukiden The Age of Demons by completing some missions with them and giving them my avatar to use as an NPC.
  • In Valkyria Chronicles I had to sacrifice one ally for a trophy, which causes perma-death for the remainder of the playthrough. It didn't feel right, so I reloaded after the trophy popped and we all made it through the war alive.

Naughty list (take your pick :awesome: ): 

• In Tales from the Borderlands I chose not to warn Felix and a bomb exploded in his face, knowing that he'd leave me 6.5 billion dollars.
  • In Apotheon NPCs start screaming hysterically when exploring their homes. I became so annoyed with it, that I killed them all, went back to kill the ones in houses that I explored before, started killing the guards... and pretty much murdered every NPC in the game.
  • In Batman I started a relationship with the woman that Harvey Dent (aka your best bud in the game) was in love with, then later I chose to save her instead of my bud. When he confronted me, I beat the crap out of him.
  • In Salt & Sanctuary there's a tricky platforming section that must be done for a trophy (players must reach the end, talk to the NPC, and join the covenant). After finally reaching the end dozens of attempts later, I killed the NPC after the trophy popped. There's also a trophy that involves desecrating a shrine, so I went back to that place and desecrated it.
  • In Rogue Legacy your family is entering the cursed castle for generations in an attempt to find and kill the traitor that slew the king. Once a character dies, one of the descendants attempts it again until the game has been beaten. Characters that died also receive a title to reflect their accomplishments. There were times when I wasted dozens of generations just to see what titles they'd receive, needlessly prolonging their suffering for centuries.
Edited by Dragon-Archon

RDR 2 - Spoilers ahead

Nice thing: Mostly, the good actions I made with Arthur. I donnated lots of money to a blind man and a soldier without a leg (I even hugged him); I condoned a lot of debts even gived them more money; I teached how to hunt and survive to a wealthy widow who was fool enough to buy a house in the montains thinking life would be easy; I helped a couple to escape from the old ways of their families just so they could be together in love and free; I rescued the little brother of my old love, I taked her to the cinema, and even recovered a brooch that his fool drunken father sold to get money to pay his ludopathy debts, the very same who rejected me in the past.. and the list goes on.

Bad things: Well, I got this friend from my Destiny clan who left us in the middle of the Forsaken DLC. So we went from a lot of trouble to find new members and stabilize, so as I knew he upsets pretty easily by the RNG from this game, I sent him photos from our achievements and as soon as I got the 1,000 Voices I sent him a photo (very very rare and powerful exotic from the raid). He deleted us in 2 days from there, LOL, he went mad, even blocked from whatsapp.