Trophy Thoughts & Discussion Thread

Well, having played most of the Kunio games with my brother back in the glorious NES days, I can't wait to relive the past ?

Most of the trophies are straightforward. The only hard ones I see are most likely the "play on hard" trophies and a few missable ones like ex. "defeat the Daisetsuzan without allowing a goal". Let's hope we can abuse save states for the latter one ?

I had no idea this collection was a thing O_O

I loved those games as a kid, I had the basketball, soccer and the side scroll beatemup one.

I hope this will have english text, since I remember playing them only in japanese and had no clue what the menu text was about.

Now I know you can do a lot before playing a soccer game to make your team better but I finished it without the knowledge back then and it was bonkerz lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I had no idea this collection was a thing O_O

Same, I had no clue but I was instantly stoked when I saw it lol crash and the boys is probably one of the most hilarious couch multiplayer games I've ever played and the few that I've played I've enjoyed of the other Kunio kun games so I'll pick it up at some point and give the plat a bash.