Collectibles gone missing

Taliesin_2943

Me and my gf have been playing and both ran into the issue just starting today. We finished up San Juan but it's not at 100 it says we both missed a document and on mine I'm missing 2 relics but all are greyed on the map and boxes are empty so definitely collected and we went back for a tomb in another area the tomb being all that was left it's the one with the coffin right inside the door after collecting that suddenly we are missing a document in that area. Most all of the counts are off now and all we have left is to start the last mission on the point of no return to be done. So will we still get completionist and the relic trophies?

Also I'm seeming to be missing 2 dolls

Edited by Taliesin_2943

• 5 months later...

Just ran into this issue.  Have all but one collectible...a relic in San Juan.  However, all nine relics are greyed out.  Based on an internet search, this seems to be a silly programming error by the devs and although I have the latest version of the game, it is still not fixed.  I may have to load a previous save in a different slot and limit market purchases to get around.  Will have to replay 2/3s of the game though.  But it is better than 100%.

Updated 5 minutes later: FWIW, if anyone runs into this problem, quitting the game and restarting seems to fix the issue.  Will let you know if the trophy pops when I finish the game.  Killing Trinity at the moment.

Edited by hunterseekeralgo

26 minutes ago, hunterseekeralgo said:

Just ran into this issue.  Have all but one collectible...a relic in San Juan.  However, all nine relics are greyed out.  Based on an internet search, this seems to be a silly programming error by the devs and although I have the latest version of the game, it is still not fixed.  I may have to load a previous save in a different slot and limit market purchases to get around.  Will have to replay 2/3s of the game though.  But it is better than 100%.

Updated 5 minutes later: FWIW, if anyone runs into this problem, quitting the game and restarting seems to fix the issue.  Will let you know if the trophy pops when I finish the game.  Killing Trinity at the moment.

Oops yeah I forgot to edit my op to say resetting the game fixed it sorry

4 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Oops yeah I forgot to edit my op to say resetting the game fixed it sorry

No problem.  I just confirmed that resetting does work.  But then one needs to make sure to have all the explorer backpacks and archivist maps.  I was still missing one, too.  After grabbing that one in the northwest crypt in the Peruvian jungle, the trophy popped.

This happened to me twice today. The issue seems to be if you die after a collectible before the auto-save occurs. When you respawn the collectible icon appears greyed out on the map, but the counter and percentage does not reflect it.

EDIT: Confirmed that quitting and restarting the game fixed the issue.

Edited by simula67
  • Like 1