Current State of game for Rogues

Havok_Knight

I have been away from the game for a while and I have done a couple searches and still have not been able to find a more recent answer. But how common is it to run into rogue agents now, and what parts are the more lively areas that you would find them? I know boosting is an option, but I would like to try and get the 20 rogues trophy naturally before resorting to that.

4 hours ago, POEman553 said:

You won't be able to do it naturally. No one hangs around in Tier 1 DZ and most of the players are on Tier 5 DZ and are no lifers who do nothing but grief players. You are better off boosting it. 

This is the answer. I have over 200h of Division and only killed 1 rogue naturally, everything else was boosted. People will only go rogue on you if they are prepared and they are either usually in a squad or running 6pc nomad.

Rogues are common at world tier 4 and 5 and they are extremely overpowered.. Forget legit and boost it as said above unless you are extremely overpowered too.. 

They even harrassed us while we were boosting.. Boosting can be completed in 30-40 min for both sides

• Like 2

Once you hit level 30, The World tier doesn't affect the Dark Zone you'll enter. Your gear score does.

Like many of the replies before this one, the most rogues will be found in 256+ gear bracket.

If you want to do it legit, this may take a bit of time or not at all, depending on your skill level with third-person shooters. You'll also need a fair amount of understanding of the game mechanics and its RPG elements, make yourself a decent build (depending on whether you have a team or want to go solo). It won't be easy as some of the people who often go rogues in DZ are either in a group or just cheating, very few solo rogues, to be honest. And those who do go rogue solo, they're either cheating or have a high skill level.

You may want to try level 25-29 DZ, but that again will need a decent build.

Hit me up on PSN if you need more information.

Edited by dev2610
Adding more info
  • Like 2