Sebulba2000

Official - No more trophies for the PS3/Vita edition

10 posts in this topic

Holy shit, man, for a second you scared me with that title...

At first glance I thought Sony was shutting down trophy support for PS3 and Vita. Then I looked down and read this was the Minecraft sub forum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that isn't a bad thing at least i think but other opinion will vary.

but i wouldn't worry about the ps3/vita trophy support unless the sony system went completely offline.

Edited by kingdrake2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

Holy shit, man, for a second you scared me with that title...

At first glance I thought Sony was shutting down trophy support for PS3 and Vita. Then I looked down and read this was the Minecraft sub forum.

 

How would they shut down support if the trophies are generated/installed by the games? :P

 

Anyway, i thought support for Minecraft was dropped a year ago.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

 

How would they shut down support if the trophies are generated/installed by the games? :P

 

Anyway, i thought support for Minecraft was dropped a year ago.

But they are synced to an online server. If they shutdown online support for those consoles then any later earned trophy would be stuck locally.

Edited by AndresLionheart
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noooooooo!!!! If only I played the PS3 version and not the PS4 version. Oh the regrets.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

But they are synced to an online server. If they shutdown online support for those consoles then any later earned trophy would be stuck locally.

As long as PS Now exists, I don't think you'll have to worry too much

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Holy shit, man, for a second you scared me with that title...

At first glance I thought Sony was shutting down trophy support for PS3 and Vita. Then I looked down and read this was the Minecraft sub forum.

Oh crap, so sorry to scare you, haha

Edited by Sebulba2000
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's good.  Just got all the new dlc trophies via the creative survival glitch.  That shit don't work on ps3. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.