Other Game On Other Consoles

palmersib

Not sure if this is already a topic or not so thought I'd do it just in case it isn't. With the amount of people here I'm sure we've all had different consoles growing up & some people have 2 different consoles that they own & some people that favour only one particular kind of console but thought I'd if there was a game on a different console that you played or liked then would you like that game on a current console that you play & if so what game is it & what console would you like it on?

For me it would be a game called Gynoug, it was also know as Wings Of War in the US. When I was younger I had the game on the Sega Mega Drive & did like to play it, wasn't very good at it but still enjoyed it enough to give it a go. Not sure how many people have played it or how many people actually remember the game at all but it would be nice to see it make a reappearance on the ps4 or vita as I do play both consoles now, would even be interesting to see what game achievements it would get if it were to be on current consoles