Shopaholic

Onlyrealmatze

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's locked behind the dlc. Once you buy it. Go to MP mode. Create an adult character. You might be able to unlock it in this part. Make sure to equip every piece of clothing and hair and it should pop. If not, after making a character back out n do the same but in singleplayer. That's how I got it to pop for me. Also I currently have 5 eggs and one incubating in my paddocks I have the triceratops and a stegosaurus so I will give an update if I can get the trophy for having 8 dinos. 

• 2 weeks later...

Trophy did not unlock. I abused the internal clock on my console to make growing them much faster. Started a 2nd character in hopes the stats are shared. If not the last idea I have is to stay in the base & not turn off my console till I have more than 8 dinos rotated which would take about a week. Had more than 8 unique dinos but no pop. Hoping it's not completely broken. 

On 10.12.2020 at 7:11 PM, AtaraxicDream said:

Trophy did not unlock. I abused the internal clock on my console to make growing them much faster. Started a 2nd character in hopes the stats are shared. If not the last idea I have is to stay in the base & not turn off my console till I have more than 8 dinos rotated which would take about a week. Had more than 8 unique dinos but no pop. Hoping it's not completely broken. 

Oh my, thanks for sharing your experience.