Scenario Master

Last-_-Judgment

So according to all the trophy guide, it required you to complete the 'original' 20 scenarios for the trophy. However, I've done these 20 all with 3 biohazards leaving just the 5 newly added scenarios which must now count towards the trophy. 

However, one of them is 'Ultimate Board Game' scenario. Ive watched all the videos and tips for this scenario and for some reason im just not generating enough funds to even have a chance at this. I feel like it may be bugged. Im curious to hear how other people have fared with these new 5 scenarios because im having immense trouble with this scenario. 

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

Yeah this genuinely does seem bugged to me, too. I've looked at videos from when the scenario was released and people would be getting Funds in between every purchase. The only Funds I'm getting once I get "Interested" into the Thousands is from bubble pops. There's no increase in Funds from the Interested number going up. What's the deal with that?

I'll get to around 600,000 Interested with 6 months left and have nothing left to pump into manufacturing and sales. But in videos and forum posts from when the scenario came out, they'd be able to buy all 3 factories before going into sales, and have enough to purchase really good sales methods. This is just not the case when I play this scenario

No one has gotten this trophy on PSNP since December 13th. The last person to obtain it was @Sylvana778. Did you have these Funds issues when you popped Scenario Master? Or did it not require you to do Ultimate Board Games?

EDIT: 

Du9nF5YWsAEpVMQ.jpg

Du9rSK2XQAAxjk5.jpg

Not only are the game's Funds fucked, but it thinks you're playing a regular game of Neurax Worm and judges your Biohazard rank off of the Time completed and Cure Progress, not the Sales. It's thinking that I'm killing the world in 738 days and giving me the same score no matter what

Edited by Burgins

14 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

I'm having the same issue and it's stupid. I left a support ticket for them on their website. https://www.ndemiccreations.com/en/1-support

Just make sure it's for Plague Inc Evolved support (second option) and detail what's going on. I even left them youtube links to videos on PC and mobile where it's working correctly.

Cheers. I wrote a ticket to them too. Need to make this as much a problem as possible so they'll fix it quicker. 

46 minutes ago, smartbomb_HD said:

Havent had any sort of response myself yet but glad to know they’re aware of it and doing something about it.

I sent them a ticket on the 29th and didn't get a reply until the 4th so I'm guessing they're just taking their time with everyone.

• Like 1

I made also ticket about this issue. Damn i really hope they fix it soon. Maybe they could remove the ultimate board game from offical scenarios or just make that score count right. I always end up with the same score even how many board games i got sold ;__; ! 

1 hour ago, Burgins said:

Yep, Ndemic got back to me and says they're working on a fix. They're usually reliable about patches so I wouldn't worry too much, looks like everything's gonna be fine soon

Yh hopefully man. I dont want another unobtainable on my list. But i have seen they regularly update the game, so i am optimistic that they'll fix it just fine and soon

• Like 1

On 10/01/2019 at 9:53 AM, Sarutoshi said:

Does anybody know if this trophy has been fixed yet? I noticed SpacemanSpiff10 has gotten the trophy in question on December 16th.

CuqGM.png

I seen that too. No it's still broken. He may have exploited the patches by deleting the game, reinstalling, playing offline, not installing any new patches (a lot of trophy hunters do this with various games). That way he may have been able to unlock it because the new scenarios were included in a patch but dont quote me on this. Its worth a try if you want to. It could definitely be a work around if plague inc developers abandon the game (but i dont think they will). 

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

On 1/10/2019 at 2:53 AM, Sarutoshi said:

Does anybody know if this trophy has been fixed yet? I noticed SpacemanSpiff10 has gotten the trophy in question on December 16th.

CuqGM.png

When I search for the latest patch, 1.06, I only find this site saying it launched on the 17th. That's one day right after SpacemanSpiff10 got it so he might've been lucky and did it on 1.05 before this bug was introduced.

3 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

I seen that too. No it's still broken. He may have exploited the patches by deleting the game, reinstalling, playing offline, not installing any new patches (a lot of trophy hunters do this with various games). That way he may have been able to unlock it because the new scenarios were included in a patch but dont quote me on this. Its worth a try if you want to. It could definitely be a work around if plague inc developers abandon the game (but i dont think they will). 

That's impossible to do with digital games I believe. Downloading from the store automatically downloads the latest patch as well.

• Like 1

it's getting patched

Thanks for getting in touch and reporting on this issue for us. We are working on getting a fix out as soon as possible! Apologies for any inconvenience caused but we will be in touch to let you know as soon as this patch is out.

Regards,
Ndemic Creations

• Like 1

On 11/01/2019 at 4:26 PM, MandA60VISE said:

When I search for the latest patch, 1.06, I only find this site saying it launched on the 17th. That's one day right after SpacemanSpiff10 got it so he might've been lucky and did it on 1.05 before this bug was introduced.

That's impossible to do with digital games I believe. Downloading from the store automatically downloads the latest patch as well.

Its possible with Final Fantasy XV

On 12/01/2019 at 3:45 PM, mattwentworth said:

it's getting patched

Thanks for getting in touch and reporting on this issue for us. We are working on getting a fix out as soon as possible! Apologies for any inconvenience caused but we will be in touch to let you know as soon as this patch is out.

Regards,
Ndemic Creations

Awesome. Thank you for the confirmation