war master and midas touch

glurak400

Don't think I've seen anyone having issues with these trophies glitch-wise. 

For War Master is the purple resource bar as low as it can get? My screen shot, before my system crashed, shows me completely depleting the bar upon killing the leader. My location was the Pirate Islands.

As for Midas Touch try engraving multiple Legendary Items with the yellow/gold engravings. Maybe it'll pop on one of them? (I can't view my screenshots.)

EDIT:

Now that I can view things again. I got Midas Touch relatively early. I equipped Nikolaos's Sword with the +20% Damage with Sparta Kick Ability.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

23 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Don't think I've seen anyone having issues with these trophies glitch-wise. 

For War Master is the purple resource bar as low as it can get? My screen shot, before my system crashed, shows me completely depleting the bar upon killing the leader. My location was the Pirate Islands.

As for Midas Touch try engraving multiple Legendary Items with the yellow/gold engravings. Maybe it'll pop on one of them? (I can't view my screenshots.)

EDIT:

Now that I can view things again. I got Midas Touch relatively early. I equipped Nikolaos's Sword with the +20% Damage with Sparta Kick Ability.

yes nothing really works. I really do not understand it.

16 hours ago, glurak400 said:

yes nothing really works. I really do not understand it.

That's really strange. :hmm: Since both can be done relatively early I would try on a new save file when they are your last trophies to pop for the plat.

This isn't a game I would recommend deleting the save files for given how much of a pain it would be to get yourself back up to max.

On 21.12.2018 at 9:12 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

That's really strange. :hmm: Since both can be done relatively early I would try on a new save file when they are your last trophies to pop for the plat.

This isn't a game I would recommend deleting the save files for given how much of a pain it would be to get yourself back up to max.

could hang together with the proplem where I could not synchro trophies for several months until later I could not get any more and someone did that to me with the mistake, and now I can do everything again. I believe that the save has something to do with it. or should I make a new one to make it work?

because dlc trophies are also quite nomal, only here the 2 not. I have not yet homie and poseidons underwater trophy.

10 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

could hang together with the proplem where I could not synchro trophies for several months until later I could not get any more and someone did that to me with the mistake, and now I can do everything again. I believe that the save has something to do with it. or should I make a new one to make it work?

because dlc trophies are also quite nomal, only here the 2 not. I have not yet homie and poseidons underwater trophy.

I would try a new save file. Don't save over the one you're using, but just use the second slot. 

Deleting your save files should always be the last resort. Especially with a game like this after how much you've already done.

6 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I would try a new save file. Don't save over the one you're using, but just use the second slot. 

Deleting your save files should always be the last resort. Especially with a game like this after how much you've already done.

I know, but have no guts that bows everything now and there for me is not the platinum, which likes the series and have already vile of it platinum, it is a pity then if that does not work with the two trophies.

13 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

I know, but have no guts that bows everything now and there for me is not the platinum, which likes the series and have already vile of it platinum, it is a pity then if that does not work with the two trophies.

Also, just to make it that much different, use the other character in your new run. 

I hope you find a solution to this.

1 hour ago, glurak400 said:

the trophys come,

but now i miss homies home and poseidons kid.

Hermies Homie can be really tricky. It's a matter of searching every piece of the map and hoping you find the spot you missed.

I'd double check the entire map for Child of Poseidon as well. Neither one are glitched as far as I know. People end up just finding that one tiny spot they missed. 

Try the setting "Hide Completed" when you look at the map. :l2: is the button that changes the map setting I think.

On 31.12.2018 at 4:44 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Hermies Homie can be really tricky. It's a matter of searching every piece of the map and hoping you find the spot you missed.

I'd double check the entire map for Child of Poseidon as well. Neither one are glitched as far as I know. People end up just finding that one tiny spot they missed. 

Try the setting "Hide Completed" when you look at the map. :l2: is the button that changes the map setting I think.

ok i have platinum, thank for the help.

• Like 1