Crew’s In Charge still glitched?

quintriplet

Hey guys, I’m still struggling with this one, I’ve posted spotlight scores for participation and earned XP towards Workhorses in each of the last three weeks alongside other crew members, and checked the results in between challenges, and have not received a crew badge or this trophy. Are there still issues with this trophy or am I missing something?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 0:09 AM, quintriplet said:

Hey guys, I’m still struggling with this one, I’ve posted spotlight scores for participation and earned XP towards Workhorses in each of the last three weeks alongside other crew members, and checked the results in between challenges, and have not received a crew badge or this trophy. Are there still issues with this trophy or am I missing something?

Maybe you have already done this but I think there is a certain section you have to check (like to see your badges?  Maybe missions?).  It has been so long since I earned it that I don't remember.  I do see someone earned it after you posted this so it must still be active.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 2:34 PM, leandrorhcp said:

I can't unlock this trophy no matter what I try. It's still bugged? Can anyone who got it tell me exactly what I'm supposed to do?

Just popped it today. From what I can surmise, you must either join or create a crew with at least one other person and work towards any crew badge. They get harder as you progress and it’s recommended that you don’t pop them until another has joined.

I ended up having to buy DLC songs on the Spotlight to guarantee I earn a Crew Badge, which was for getting 50 stars in the Spotlight Songs. Luckily, I have all instruments and my crew mates already got 5 and Gold Stars on a few.

My friend popped the trophy and that was a last minute join, like a few hours before the week ended. I’m assuming it was because I already worked my way towards a couple crew badges solo and although their progress wasn’t registered on the LB, my progress counted for them.

Its a very badly designed trophy is all I can really say.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, leandrorhcp said:

Thank you, I was making sure to complete a few of the weekly medals but the trophy never popped.

I’ll try to go for the 50 stars medal this week, as I’ve never got that one.

You have to buy the DLC. I had to buy the two additional Spotlight songs and I was struggling on Drums. I got 5 stars on everything else.

On 17/12/2020 at 8:46 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You have to buy the DLC. I had to buy the two additional Spotlight songs and I was struggling on Drums. I got 5 stars on everything else.

i bought the DLC this week and got the medal. Results are in, got 3 team medals completed... no trophy.

Fuck this game. I've been really disappointed with Rock Band 4 and this is just the last straw.

16 minutes ago, leandrorhcp said:

i bought the DLC this week and got the medal. Results are in, got 3 team medals completed... no trophy.

Fuck this game. I've been really disappointed with Rock Band 4 and this is just the last straw.

How many people are in the crew? Cuz you need a minimum of two and they all need to earn at least some progress.

Worst case scenario, join my crew. Just search up my PSN and you should find it. 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 8 months later...