Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Suit Now Available

Ghost

2 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Great life lesson. Complain enough, and Insomniac will oblige. Sigh... well I hope the complainers shut up now.

I saw a comment where someone said people should be forced to link their Twitter to the game and if had harassed Insomniac at all about the suit, they don't get the suit. It was the most evilest best thing I ever saw.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

I saw a comment where someone said people should be forced to link their Twitter to the game and if had harassed Insomniac at all about the suit, they don't get the suit. It was the most evilest best thing I ever saw.

The amount of bullshit Insomniac got was ridiculous. If you harass a video game developer over a fictional suit in a fictional video game, I don't care who you are but you can't complain about not being taken seriously in life.

Today, the crybabies win. But only because Insomniac are outstanding developers and gave in to the demands, and didn't even make it take up one of the three suits slots for the new DLC.ย 

Happy for those that feel like they finally got their $60 worth because of a meaningless suit. :Pย 

• Like 1

I don't give a shit what people say about the suit (I love it btw). Instead of complaining that you don't like it why not be gracious and thank Insomniac? Is it really that hard?

ย 

I mean, by being gracious you are giving positive reinforcement which may result in additional suchย gifting in the future. Acting entitled and ungrateful will lead developers to say fuck that, not worth the effort.

31 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

I don't give a shit what people say about the suit (I love it btw). Instead of complaining that you don't like it why not be gracious and thank Insomniac? Is it really that hard?

First sentence contradicts your second sentence.

There's no need to thank for something you're not personally thankful for. It's great for other people that wanted it, doesn't mean everybody has to feel "gracious" about it. Why is that not enough for you?

Granted, this whole drama about the suit not being in the game until now has left an extremely sour taste in my mouth. I'm just completely over it as a whole.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Don't care for the suit. Wish people complained for the Venom or other 2099 suit thoย 

They said that the aline suit won't be in the first game, but since they teased Venom for the sequel, I'm pretty sure we'll see it in there.

22 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

ย 

Erm, what spoiler if i may ask? From my knowledge this wasn't kept a secret, the news areย literally everywhere.

I would have liked to find out just by playing the DLC. And so what if the news is everywhere? I haven't seen any news anywhere on this suit. If there is I would like to not find it to avoid spoilers. But nope.ย