I'm looking for some info on two trophies (eiji and investigor) and new/post game (if it exists)

Pincey

As per topic title,

I'm looking for information on two trophies since the rest of the trophies seem all self explanatory. Also i'm wondering if there is a new game plus, post game state and any info on it.

President's Decision - Banish Eiji from the Go-Home Club.

With presidents decision trophy, how to do you trigger this trophy? To be more precise how do i kick out Eiji? Looking at this trophy picture, it has a picture of Mu, so does that mean you can only kick out Eiji when you playing the traitor Ostinato Musician path? Is it possible to kick him out while playing the the go home club path?

Which reminds me, is there a special condition to unlock Eiji Ultimate skill? I unlocked every else ultimate by thorn's stage. I did complete all of Eiji's character episodes after beating Ike-p. I got the star to appear but for some reason he stayed at 9 and there is no trauma info.

Global Investigator - Complete "Suspicious Traces."

For global investigator trophy, what is Suspicous traces? Is is collecting all the glowie items and completing the enigma list or is it something else.

New game plus or post game

Is there a new game plus or post game? if so what happens? For example, If i finish the game as one gender, does my levels, wire affinity and stigma carries over if i play again as the other gender?

Thanks you very much for reading, any info would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...