Bingo Bonanza 2020

I have three now in a row for B.

B3: Play as a female protagonist: Period Cube
B4: Can be played in one sitting: Little Adventure on the Prairie
B5: DLC Pack or Stand Alone DLC: Furmins Bonus World

So to finish off the Row I just have these.

Play a game with a number or punctuation.
Play as an antihero or badguy.

The first one is easy since I am already planning 2064 for another event. The antihero is abit more tricky. I am thinking of Metropolis Lux Obscura. Since it is a Sin City clone story with a match three game play. So I think that will fit.
  • Like 2

Since Nexon launcher is giving me grief and won't open MapleStory(I guess it's because the US version is currently busy with a maintenance to switch to the New Beginnings content but they forgot to warn us about it), I might as well try to work on this event. Well, that and put together my sweet gaming rig which I bought at an office depot store since I got a windfall from my bank when the state spanked them for holding back money for medical insurance the state was paying for. :D

Since you are using the first card I created, I might as well just use that and be done with it. I actually got my first mark some time ago by completing Super Destronaut DX as my first mark.

checkoff.png

This is going to be a hard card to swallow as the three BINGOs I could make run through a category I will probably loathe having to play through. For the "Originally Released in 2019" category(which I think won't be fulfilled for many who have this until summer when more games come out), I will probably have to place Kingdom Hearts III on it. If the leak of the trophy list is any indication, this game might be fun to platinum. That's not to say I hate difficulty setting challenges, it's just that I am going to hate my life after trying to get through Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix ON CRITICAL MODE and get bodied by those Bodies(the large kind, of course. ;))

For the category "Release the year you joined PSNP", I am going to be doing a game released the year I created my very first PSNP account, PrinnyBoy0384, which I created in December 2009. I only platinumed two games in that account and had 19 other games I never finished(but surprisingly, I got 98% on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix for PS3, I only dumped it after I realized how hard completing all of the gummi missions for every blueprint was, glad they nerfed that in the PS4 collection), and so far I have a few candidates for 2009 games(which will be PS3 because the PS4 didn't exist back then):

• Mini Ninjas (I have a physical copy of the game which I got for free with my used PS3 - was going to do LEGO but the game I chose had a co-op trophy and I only have one controller)
  • An EZPZ game, there are three: The infamous Hannah Montana game, Terminator Salvation and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. All of these came out in 2009. However, I will probably have to suffer through them if I do them.
  • Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. I had a cutscreen freeze with that game(the game froze during the confrontation with Dr. Nefarious late in the game) and I couldn't fix it, but that may be the fault of the disc. I can probably stream it and plat it if I focus on it during PS Now free trial but I am getting disgusted by the task of getting 10,000 points on that Robotron ripoff

If anyone wants to suggest something, I am open to suggestions or if they have other ideas they want to tell me about, that's fine. I submit the right to refuse any suggestions.

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

Current progress

F3oUUtU.png

I2 Outcast: Second Contact

I5 One Piece: Unlimited World Red

N5 Strange Brigade

G1 Crossing Souls

G3 Ghost Recon Wildlands

O1 Yomawari: Night Alone

O3 Mafia 3

O4 Fear Effect Sedna

Finished up OP Unlimited World Red. Fairly mediocre overall. Story is way too short and the rest is literally just filler, collectathon and grind. Visuals and presentation are nice though.

Forgot to write about Mafia 3 earlier, so here goes... It's great. Not as good as the 2nd one, but still very good. There are some odd bugs and glitches here and there, which they are in every open-world game. The DLC is also pretty good, albeit a bit short.

Might be my last entry for a while, as I want to go back to Uncharted Lost Legacy, which I can't use for the event. I'll probably keep alternating it with Arc the Lad though.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

FV20vN8.png

B1: Yoku's Island Express :platinum:

I2: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood :platinum:

I5: Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan :platinum:

N2:  Steins; Gate :platinum:

N3: Grim Legends 3: The Dark City :platinum:

G3: AER :platinum:

O2:  Here They Lie ?

O4: Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala :platinum:

O5:  Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call :platinum:

• Like 2

N2 - Retro Rerelease (Originally on a console without trophies)

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (was originally on the 3DS)

O4 - That You Can Beat in One Sitting

Super Destronaut DX

My snipping tool on my laptop seems to be not working at the moment (and I'm too lazy to restart the computer like it tells me :ninja:) so it's a text only update for now

• Like 2

Spoiler

gzdqTI1.jpg

B1 (Series new to you): Strike Solitaire (NA Vita)

N2 (With player choices or multiple endings): Ys Origin (PS4)

N4 (With a # or punctuation mark in the title): Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure (NA Vita)

O3 (Adventure): Ys Seven (Steam)

Another one done, but this was mostly just cram that game in wherever it fit because it took me long enough that I felt it should count for something.

• Like 1

These are the games I am aiming for per square on my BINGO board:

B1 - Released in 2011: Sam and Max: Beyond Time and Space (5 part series).

B2 - Game I might Dislike: Dying Reborn

B3 - Isometric View: 

B4 - Peripheral Game: Knowledge is Power  (Playlink)

B5 - Oldest in Backlog: Tomb Raider: Underworld / Prototype

I1 - PS+: Hue

I2 - Starting with P: Primal

I3 - Meaning to Get To: 

I4 - Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle: Inside

I5 - Developed in Foreign Country: The Council (France)

N1 - Player-Operated Vehicles: Gryphon Knight Epic

N2 - With Punctuation: Guacamelee! 2

N3 - My Choice: 

N4 - New Series: 

N5 - Hype!: 

G1 - Adventure: 

G2 - Finish in One Sitting: Late Shift

G3 - UR Platinum: 

G4 - Romance Options: 

G5 - Strategy/Sim/Management: Tharsis

O1 - Started but not Finished: 

O2 - Fave Genre:

O3 - DLC: 

O4 - Anthropomorphized Animals: 

O5 - Released 2019: 

Not Complete

Edited by Psy-Tychist

Time for another update.

Just finished the tour-mode aka "story" of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex.

This was the first time for me playing any entry of the Forza-franchise and I really enjoyed what I played although the Drivatar-based AI is annoying as fuck. Now I know why everyone complains about it. Still need to do a few things like getting 6 platinum ranks in events and earn a bunch of race pints.

Will surely play other entries in the series, at least those that can be played on PC. I actually already bought a bundle of Forza 7 (which needs more than 130GB of space :o ) and Forza Horizon 4. :dance: 

Spoiler

zSksWMX.png

Finished Games:

B1 - Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

B3 - Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

G1 - Comix Zone

Completed Fields: 3 / 25

Completed Rows/Bingos: 0 / 9

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 4

B4 is down thanks to finishing Raw Data (story mode). Falls under the category of "Started but didn't finish." The game is great, but I switched characters halfway through and the game got significantly more difficult having a player who wasn't upgraded at all and new challenges being thrown at me. However, it literally became half as hard once I unlocked my dual pistols with a few missions left. I'm still going to play it some to try to upgrade every character and maybe try to get some of the collectibles, but I'm marking this one as DONE!

jDPZ7UF.png

So a recap:

B1 - Rigs: MCL :platinum:

B4 - Raw Data (Story finished)

N5 - Creed: Rise to Glory :platinum:

Next up: Hollow Knight (story), Final Fantasy IX (story), Nier Automata :platinum:, and  Astro Bot: Rescue Mission :platinum: 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

And another story finished: Part-Time UFO

Part-Time UFO is a fun little crane game made by HAL Egg, a subsidiary of HAL Laboratory, the devs behind the Kirby-franchise. In this game you take control of one of the UFO-enemies from Kirby (or at least it resembles the enemy) and your goal is to travel around the world and fulfill different part-time jobs like building a greek temple, catch a requested amount of fish or help some cheerleaders to form a pyramid.

Besides doing this base task there are also two additional challenges for each of the 27 levels. The challenges might tell you to assemble the temple/machine/salad/etc. in a specific way, to not get hit by ninjas that throw shuriken at you, or find hidden objects.

I really enjoyed playing the game and although I got the cheevo for finishing the story I will try to get all remaining medals. :D

@XX_FTW

I created an account on Exophase as you are able to track games across multiple platforms (PSN, XBL, Steam, GOG, Android, Origin, Uplay) at the same time. The profile is here: https://www.exophase.com/user/crimsonidol/ with the Android-specific one being https://www.exophase.com/android/user/crimsonidol1729/. Exophase seems to add an ID instead of the username to the tracking of a specific list and it doesn't show the person in question anywhere on the list so I will add the link to the overall profile above my completed list and link to the specific achievement list with the id in the url once I complete a game. I hope it's okay this way?

Spoiler

cXXAcLZ.png

Finished Games:

B1 - Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

G1 - Comix Zone

G3 - Part-Time UFO

Completed Fields: 4 / 25

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

.9a094beae5c8e5c9898cde35520be151-full.png

I finished my 4th game, which was Ray Gigant, which fits in my favorite genre, which are RPGs. 

I am already halfway Virtue's Last Reward to get the Cult Favorite category, and might do a short PS Plus game... Anyhow, it is very likely that the bottom horizontal line is the first one to be completed.

• Like 1

Since for some odd reason I can never get my picture, saved on my computer, to post on this site. I've tried 3 times and while one of them worked with a link, it's a hassle. So if anyone knows how I can simply upload a jpeg from my computer that would be nice. So with all that trouble, I'm going to type it all out...

B1 - Adventure

B2 - With a # or punctuation mark in the title

B3 - With online features

B4 - With a female protagonist

B5 - That you can beat in one sitting - Sky Force Anniversary

I1 - With Gorgeous Visuals

I2 - Released in the year your joined PSNP

I3 - Strategy, simulation, or management

I4 - One word title - Strider

i5 - Oldest in your backlog

N1 - Anthropomorphized Animal

N2 - That "everyone" but you has played

N3 - players choice

N4 - Ultra Rare platinum

N5 - that gives you the feels

G1 - DLC pack or standalone DLC

G2 - in a series new to you

G3 - Retro Rerelease (originally on a console w/o trophies) - Sega Genesis Classics

G4 - Developed in a foreign country - Resogun

G5 - arcade, rhythm, or puzzle

O1 - Hype!

O2 - with an isometric view

O3 - racing or sports

O4 - recommended by a PSNP member

O5 - with mystery or detective themes - 2064: Read Only Memories

20 minutes ago, Champ147 said:

Since for some odd reason I can never get my picture, saved on my computer, to post on this site. I've tried 3 times and while one of them worked with a link, it's a hassle. So if anyone knows how I can simply upload a jpeg from my computer that would be nice. So with all that trouble, I'm going to type it all out...

PSNP doesn't host pictures, so you have to upload it to somewhere else on the internet first. Imgur is the current popular site for that. Then just just copy and paste the image URL and the forums will convert it to a picture

ZrcjeYO.gif

B5 - Sky Force Anniversary

I4 - Strider

G3 - Sega Genesis Classics

G4 - Resogun

O5 - 2064: Read Only Memories

I think it worked, thanks for the tip @Kittet3

After trying and failing to get this image to load three times I finally got it with the help of Kittet3 and Imgur, please add me to the participant list @XX_FTW, thank you. 

Edited by Champ147
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I created an account on Exophase as you are able to track games across multiple platforms (PSN, XBL, Steam, GOG, Android, Origin, Uplay) at the same time. The profile is here: https://www.exophase.com/user/crimsonidol/ with the Android-specific one being https://www.exophase.com/android/user/crimsonidol1729/. Exophase seems to add an ID instead of the username to the tracking of a specific list and it doesn't show the person in question anywhere on the list so I will add the link to the overall profile above my completed list and link to the specific achievement list with the id in the url once I complete a game. I hope it's okay this way?

Yup, that's perfect.

3 hours ago, Champ147 said:

After trying and failing to get this image to load three times I finally got it with the help of Kittet3 and Imgur, please add me to the participant list @XX_FTW, thank you. 

You got it. Updating the OP now.

On 1/25/2019 at 4:29 AM, Crimson Idol said:

Time for another update.

Just finished the tour-mode aka "story" of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex.

This was the first time for me playing any entry of the Forza-franchise and I really enjoyed what I played although the Drivatar-based AI is annoying as fuck. Now I know why everyone complains about it. Still need to do a few things like getting 6 platinum ranks in events and earn a bunch of race pints.

Will surely play other entries in the series, at least those that can be played on PC. I actually already bought a bundle of Forza 7 (which needs more than 130GB of space :o ) and Forza Horizon 4. :dance: 

Reveal hidden contents

zSksWMX.png

Finished Games:

B1 - Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

G1 - Comix Zone

Completed Fields: 3 / 25

Nice one, how did you find the simulation level on Forza 6. I know it is technically a sim and not arcade but it feels like somewhere in the middle to me. You don't like the Drivatars ?. Perhaps they work better in the arcade style Forza H4. If you liked 6 I think your will enjoy 7. Graphically it is more refined, at times astonishing especially on the wet tracks at night. I really hope you get to Forza H4 soon too. It is the pinnacle of racing games at present. The recent expansion is also fantastic but not essential till you have dumped hours and hours into the base game. It is the sort of game you keep finding new things well after you have finished the "campaign" and story offshoots. 

Player Vehicles : Ride 3 Completed. 2/25 games

Well platted which is enough for me at moment. The game is fine, it has a load of content especially some interesting background on the bikes and manufacturers. But like the previous iterations it suffers from long loading times, average graphics, bloated same same racing content. I think you could play any entry in the series and that would be enough. It is perhaps best as a chip away style of game, a nice break from other titles to alleviate what I imagine would be a mind numbing experience playing continuously. 

Onwards to Dragon Quest 11 and Odyssey, Feb looks kinda fun already.

Spoiler

2rnbfk2.png

Edited by Cjshai
  • Like 1

An update: 

My list:

Spoiler

B1: That takes "forever" to beat - Kancolle Kai

B2: Recommended by a PSNP member - 

B3: Based on a non-gaming IP - Batman Arkham Asylum

B4: Sci-Fi or fantasy themes - 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 SC Evolution

B5: That you can beat in one sitting - ICEY :platinum: 

I1: With an isometric view - Yomawari: Night Alone :platinum: 

I2: Retro rerelease - Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood 

I3: That gives you the feels - 

I4: Originally released in 2019 - Kingdom Hearts III

I5: Last game you acquired - 

N1: That you started but didn't finish - Demon Gaze 2

N2: DLC pack or standalone DLC - Resident Evil 7 plus all DLC

N3: Player's choice - 

N4: Platform exclusive - Drakengard 3

N5: With online features - Dark Souls: Remastered

G1: Released the year you joined PSNP - Assassin's Creed Unity

G2: With a female protagonist - Tales of Berseria

G3: Featuring romance or romance options - Gal*Gun 2

G4: That "everyone" but you has played - Dead Space

G5: In a series new to you - Valkyria Chronicles

O1: Metroidvania or Rogue-like - Hollow Knight

O2: Oldest in your Backlog - Devil May Cry 3

O3: Redeemed from PS plus - Mugen Souls Z

O4: With mystery or detective themes - Death End Re:Quest

O5: Award-winning -  The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

My card:

Spoiler

vb8PxzW.png

Edited by Warpedsavior

12 hours ago, Cjshai said:

Nice one, how did you find the simulation level on Forza 6. I know it is technically a sim and not arcade but it feels like somewhere in the middle to me. You don't like the Drivatars ?. Perhaps they work better in the arcade style Forza H4. If you liked 6 I think your will enjoy 7. Graphically it is more refined, at times astonishing especially on the wet tracks at night. I really hope you get to Forza H4 soon too. It is the pinnacle of racing games at present. The recent expansion is also fantastic but not essential till you have dumped hours and hours into the base game. It is the sort of game you keep finding new things well after you have finished the "campaign" and story offshoots. 

Overall I think it's pretty nice to drive the cars in Forza although I feel that it's way more "work" to take a turn than e.g. in a Shift/Project Cars (or as in a Grid, but that's more "Simcade") as most cars feel a bit clutzy. And there will be wet tracks in the night? I have to say that the rain in a Forza is way more demanding than in other racing games I played so far. One race features Le Mans Prototypes in the rain on Spa-Franchorchamps and well, I had more than one 360° full spin. xD

And I will probably play the Horizon-games before playign F7 as I'm way more into the mood to play arcade racers right now.

13 hours ago, Cjshai said:

Player Vehicles : Ride 3 Completed. 2/25 games

Well platted which is enough for me at moment. The game is fine, it has a load of content especially some interesting background on the bikes and manufacturers. But like the previous iterations it suffers from long loading times, average graphics, bloated same same racing content. I think you could play any entry in the series and that would be enough. It is perhaps best as a chip away style of game, a nice break from other titles to alleviate what I imagine would be a mind numbing experience playing continuously. 

The loading times are really annoying in the game, that's true. Personally I would have prefered to see way more race tracks as it feels way to repetitive in most of the career's volumes. Keeping some of the tracks from the Ride 1&2 like the various self-made ones (with slightly improved graphics) would surely add to the variety. Nonetheless I enjoyed most of the time I spend with the game and I already spend about 60 hours with it and having finished about half of all career volumes.

• Like 1

O2 complete and it definitely works for that category. If anyone else is looking for a quick game, packed with emotion for the category...then Blackwood Crossing is a good choice. I thought the controls were a little clunky...but the game is easy enough and you can't die so there is no real consequence from it so it doesn't really detract. I just found targeting the objects to be a little harder than it should have been.

f96W9mK.png

• Like 1

Finished up the slot for "features a romance or romancing options" with Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star. I'll post an updated pic, once I cross off another game as well.

Sort of a musou game that is a lot faster paced, which I preferred actually. Unfortunately, the final boss fight of each of the story arcs was the same with exception of the 4th one. The combat is stellar though and is very fluid just just feels great.