Bingo Bonanza 2020

Sorry about being a bit MIA the last few weeks. Between having visitors at the house and then traveling, I haven’t had much time. I’ve barely touched a controller since the start of the year. Anyway, I am updating the OP today with our BINGO, BABY!s and the new participants.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, Kristycism said:

I've been forgetting to update here as I go, but I've completed five games now (those with trophy images are done, those without are just planned). I updated my original post with this but here's my progress:

Major kudos if you can actually pull off a complete card! You have some epics in there...I also really like your card setup with the links. I may have to 'borrow' that idea as well :) Good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Briste said:

Major kudos if you can actually pull off a complete card! You have some epics in there...I also really like your card setup with the links. I may have to 'borrow' that idea as well :) Good luck!

Thank you! I figured since it's a year-long event I should aim high. We'll see how far I get xD Also I took your suggestion on Rayman Legends, so thanks for that :D

Haha, borrow away! :) It looks dreadful on mobile though >_< but I'm keeping it since most people view events on PC anyway, I think?

• Like 1

A nice little update! Finished off B1 with Hitman 2016 & O1 with Creed: Rise to Glory. Going to be a bit slower with the updates from now on since I'll be diving into the longer games now & the ones I haven't even started yet. Thank god I still got 10 months left to finish it lol

kw29gRM.png

FINISHED SQUARES:

Spoiler

B1: Hitman: March 11th 2016

B3: Spyro the Dragon: Bought it back around release but never played it until a few weeks ago.

B5: Resident Evil 2

I2: Master Reboot

I3: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

N3: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon: I use my Player's Choice as 'An Easy to Platinum Game'

N4: XBlaze Lost: Memories

G2: Sly 2: Band of Thieves

G3: God of War 2018

G4: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

O1: Creed: Rose to Glory

O3: Kingdom Hearts 3

O4: Just in Time Incorporated

CURRENT PLANS:

Spoiler

B2: Not sure yet

B4: Not sure yet

I1: For Honor

I4: Metal Gear Solid 5

I5: Monster Jam Battlegrounds

N1: Far Cry 3 (Recommended by Voodoo_Eyes (don't want to tag him so he doesn't keep getting notified every update)

N2: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

N5: Nioh

G1: Dark Souls Remastered

G5: Skyrim

O2: Kingdom Hearts

O5: Not sure yet

8 hours ago, XX_FTW said:

I've updated the OP... and also decided to close sign-ups effective March 1st. Anyone who is not listed in the Participants section, please let me know I missed you.

Hey FTW, I'm not listed in the Participants section or the Bingo, Baby! section. (card below). This is a really fun event by the way. Also if I finish the bingo card 100% am I allowed to do a second bingo card just for fun?

Edit: Oh my bad! I went looking through it again (was using CTRL F to find it) my name is in the Participants section it's just spelled wrong lol the s & i are swapped). I still do need to be added to the Bingo. Baby! section though!

kw29gRM.png

Edited by ObsiEez

I might snipe my card in a bit. ;)

Update: Card. Sniped.

checkoff7.png

I changed my I1 entry from Drowning to The Gardens Between because when I first played, it made me think about it. Seeing the two teens going through their memories and solving puzzles involving light and in the end you find out that Arina's friend is leaving and their friendship is not demoted to long-distance is so emotional. Losing a friend when you move to a new place is really depressing because you worry that you'll never see them again. It made me sad when I first played it. :(

I am going to try to get two squares knocked out tomorrow but I have to go get some groceries and then go to church next evening since my folks are going to visit my other sister in Houston. I also met my baby niece, she is so cute. ^_^

Edited by SuperSmash5U

I platted Astro Bot Rescue Mission last night. I thought it had a colon in it so I could use it in "With a punctuation mark" square, but I guess I'll go "Foreign Country" instead.

U9oSDs6.png

Recap:

B1: Rigs MCL

B2: CoD AW

B4: Raw Data

N5: Creed: Rise to Glory

O2: Astro Bot Rescue Mission

O3: Sonic the Hedgehog

Update:

(B1): Oldest in Your Backlog - Assassin's Creed II

(B2): With Mystery or Detective Themes - Until Dawn

(B3): Play as an Antihero or Bad Guy - inFAMOUS 2

(B5): You Think You Will Dislike - Waking Violet

(I4): From Another PSNP Event - The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (10 Things I Hate About Games

(N1): With Mini-Games in it - Kingdom Hearts II

(N5): In the Series New To You - Trine

(G1): HYPE! - Kingdom Hearts III

(G4): Ultra Rare Platinum - Trine 2: Complete Story (Trine 2 Hard: 1.61%)

(O3): With an Isometric View - Transistor

Only two more this time. However, I have a few games in line to start doing really soon. If everything goes right, I should have a Bingo either by the end of the month or by the first two weeks of next month. I just need to buy the game that will give me the Bingo.

Another one down.

N4- Award Winning: Red Dead Redemption 2

Finished the Story, and got the 70 gold medals. Going to play something else for a while, before I return to it and get the 100% etc done.

Spoiler

B1- In a Series New to You 

B2- Originally Released in 2019- Kingdom Hearts 3

B3- That You've been Meaning to Get to 

B4- Metroidvania or Rogue-like- One More Dungeon

B5- That You Can Beat in One Sitting

I1- That Takes "Forever" to Beat"

I2- By An independent Developer

I3- Anthropomorphized Animals

I4- Reboot or Spiritual Successor

I5- Developed in a Foreign Country

N1- Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes

N2- Redeemed from PS Plus- Grim Fandango Remastered

N3- Player's Choice

N4- Award- Winning- Red Dead Redemption 2

N5- That Gives you the Feels

G1- With Player Operated Vehicles

G2- With player Choices or Multiple Endings

G3- Recommended by a PSNP Member

G4- With Online Features

G5- With Gorgeous Vista's

O1- Ultra Rare Platinum

O2- Last Game You Acquired

O3- Platform Exclusive

O4- Featuring a Romance, or Romance Options- Valkyria Chronicles

O5- Adventure

I finished up square B3 - Retro Re-release, with Shenmue last night. There were things I liked about the game and other things that made the game kind of annoying. By the end of it I was really happy to be done. I'll play Shemue II eventually, but I need a break. Will probably be changing up some of the games I had planned for certain squares. I don't know what I'm going to start next yet.

Spoiler

B1 With #/Punctuation - Wild Arms 3

B2 Ultra Rare Platinum - Wasteland 2

B3 Retro Rerelease - Shenmue 1

B4 Favorite Genre - Persona 4 Golden (JRPG)

B5 In a Series New to you - Uncharted 1 (Never played any of the Uncharted games but have been meaning to)

I1 Play as an Antihero/Bad Guy - Infamous

I2 You Think You'll Dislike - Yooka Laylee (I'm not a fan of Banjo-Kazooie but I bought this to play with my Fiance)

I3 Romance/Romance Options - Conception 2

I4 Started but Didn't Finish - My Hero Ones Justice

I5 Been Meaning to get to - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

N1 Anthro Animals - Stories: Path of Destinies

N2 Strategy/Simulation/Management - Tropico 5

N3 Players Choice - Final Fantasy X

N4 One Word Title - Knack

N5 Historical Fiction/Mythology - Okami HD

G1 Cult Favorite - Shenmue 2

G2 Mystery/Detective Themes - Enigmatis: Ghost of Maple Creek

G3 Isometric View - Donut County

G4 Based on Non-Gaming IP - Lego Dimensions

G5 Can Beat in one Sitting - Doodle Devil

O1 For Another PSNP Event - TBD

O2 Oldest in Backlog - The Sims 3 (That I plan on going back to)

O3 Sci-Fi Fantasy - Ratchet and Clank 3

O4 Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle - Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night

O5 Online Features - Grand Theft Auto 5

On 2/5/2019 at 1:19 AM, Niamh5445 said:

I finished off another game from the list so 3 down :). I switched out Adventure Pals with Cat Quest as it was on sale and looked interesting from the trailer. The story is finished but i will go back to get the platinum as a personal goal for this bingo game. I think the next game to go for will be Spyro 2 then Anthem as it comes out in a couple weeks time.

I've also been thinking about making some changes to the list.

I2: This will now be Watch_Dogs 2 as it follows the first game which included mini games. 

N5: Its now confirmed as Anthem as i played the demo and put down a preorder on it.  

G2: Someone recommended that i play ME2 then 3 and go back to 1 so Mass Effect 3 is currently in this spot though i might change this later.   

O1: It will now be one of the skylanders games either trap team or giants as i joined the project platinum group for this. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ib6fknV.jpg

Completed Spyro 2 Ripto's Revenge to check off the Anthropomorphized Animals square i have bringing the total to 4. Next on the list is to finish The Walking Dead Season 2 to check off the Adventure game square then onto Anthem this Friday!

Crossed Cooperative Game off my bingo card this weekend with EDF 4.1, one of the few games I will be crossing off after only getting the story finished, not 100%. We almost always play these games on co-op and they are super fun, but the platinum takes forever and may (not) happen this year :lol: And with that, my card really looks no better...maybe next weekend it will ;)Original post updated as well.

xg8iaRX.png

g6yKXlI.png

Oh my God I finally have another update. N2 Developed in a Foreign Country, Kingdom Hearts III!! I kept not really playing anything until after Kingdom Hearts came out because I knew I would be unable to do anything else until I finished it. I really thought the platinum would take more time, and other than some minor RNG I was surprised that it wasn't that bad! Hopefully my next update doesn't take quite so long!

Spoiler

B1 Anti-Hero or Bad Guy

B2 Peripheral Based

B3 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

B4 Takes Forever to BeatFinal Fantasy XII

B5 Adventure: Pyre

I1 Been Meaning to Get To: Wolfenstein: The New Order

I2 Platform Exclusive

I3 Metroidvania or Rogue Like: Guacamelee 2 DLC

I4 Ultra Rare Platinum: Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator

I5 Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle: Word Search by POWGI 2611.png:platinum:

N1 Last Game Acquired: Shadow of Mordor 2611.png:platinum:

N2 Developed in a Foreign Country: Kingdom Hearts III 2611.png:platinum:

N3 Player's Choice: World to the West

N4 DLC PackLittle Nightmares DLC

N5 Favorite Genre

G1 Online Features

G2 Female Protagonist: Gravity Rush 2

G3 Starts with First Letter of PSN ID: Yakuza Kiwami

G4 With Gorgeous Vistas: Marvel's Spider-Man DLC

G5 Cult Favorite: Night in the Woods

O1 Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Tales from Monkey Island Chapter 2-6

O2 SciFi or Fantasy Themes: Shadow of War

O3 Player Choice or Multiple Endings: 2064: Read Only Memories

O4 Started But Didn't Finish: World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

O5 Recommended: Fallout 4

Edited by Yen-Pop

B2 Play as an anti hero or bad guy: Metropolis Lux Obscura

B3: Play as a female protagonist: Period Cube

B4: Can be played in one sitting: Little Adventure on the Prairie
B5: DLC Pack or Stand Alone DLC: Furmins Bonus World

I2 Metroidvania : Devious Dungeon

O5 For another PSNP event: Cosmic Star Heroine

Another one complete: N4 : Arcade Rhythm or Puzzle: The Little Acre

On 2/14/2019 at 5:33 PM, Kristycism said:

Also I took your suggestion on Rayman Legends, so thanks for that :D

Nice! I've enjoyed it quite a bit. It'll be good to have the whole year to finish at your leisure...that Total Awesomeness trophy takes about three months for most. If you can spread it out longer and accept some silver trophies in there...it probably won't feel like quite the same grind and you'll enjoy it more. I really liked the levels based on real music with Black Betty being my favorite.

I also have an update of my own. I'm two trophies from the 100% but I got the platinum so can cross it off. I finished up The Banner Saga 2 for a Game with an Isometric View. I've really enjoyed the series and will definitely being playing BS3 next. For anyone interested, the trilogy is on sale right now for like $30, which isn't a bad price at all for the amount of content. There are a couple of annoying trophies and the DLC is taking waaaaaay longer than I had anticipated, but I'm enjoying it nevertheless. If you do plan on playing it...make sure you do an easy run in BS1 and bank as much Renown as possible for BS2, otherwise the Master Tactician trophy will be impossible without taking advantage of an exploit in one of the battles. I had to re-play BS1 during my BS2 playthrough since I couldn't take advantage of the exploit since one of the characters you need didn't make it on my carried over save.

My updated card:

A31QRFq.png

• Like 2

Update 

WUC1IE7.jpg

New games in bold

B1 - Drowning
B3 - 8-Bit Adventure Anthology Volume 1
B4 - Little Adventures on the Prarie
B5 - The Sexy Brutale
I1 - Goat Simulator Payday
I2 - Reverie
I4 - That "everyone" but you has played: Resident Evil 2 I'm counting the original as the game that all my friends have been talking about for years but I never played. This new version is great and I never need to play the old one but i'm glad to be getting into the Resident Evil story.
I5 - 2064: Read Only Memories
N1 - Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight
N2 - Dig Dug 
N3 - Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale (Vita)
N5 - Astro Bot Rescue Mission
G1 - Favorite Genre: Far Cry New Dawn Open world sandbox games seem to be my most played and platinumed games. I just love looking at a world map and erasing things off of it.
G4 - Conan Exiles
G5 - Iron Crypticle
O1 - Nubla
O2 - Adam's Venture: Origins
O5 - God of War II

That is THREE Bingos. @XX_FTW rank me up!

• Like 1

bingobonanza4fertigd0jyb.png

Added two new entries (Indie + Vehicles) but still no where near a Bingo yet :D ... Besides that i am happy i made some progress in God of War (2018) this past week and got the :platinum: too... Next title may take a long while as it will be "takes forever" most likely :D

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a cool Coop Shooter that has some good AI too... they kill enemies and revive me if i'm down so i did play with friends through the story and with AI to get the remaining collectibles (of which are many but as in many other games they are useful like guns or weapon attachments)... my favorite vehicle is a Helicopter by the way as it's the easiest way to get to where ever you want to go to :D

Burly Men At Sea on the other hand was a quick little title i played for the Vita Anniversary Event and i like that it has many different paths to explore (12 in total) and all them made me chuckle at least a bit :) ... strangely though the people don't have faces the protagonists for example only have massive beards :D thx to the Vita i do play a ps+ game once in a while :D

Finished titles:

God of War (2018) :platinum:

Ghost Recon Wildlands :platinum:

Enigmatis :platinum:

Enigmatis 2 :platinum:

Saints Row: Gat of out Hell

Burly Men At Sea :platinum:

big wow nice work to @Briste for visual style of your bingo card :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

8vlgWWR.jpgI'd like to sign up for this got a couple of these already picked out but I may need advice for some of the others. At work atm so will update with some choices later on

EDIT: B1 That you started but didn't finish goes to Criminal Girls Invite Only of which I finished the story and got the platinum today.

I2 goes to Civilization Revolution 2 which although does not have a story per second, I completed the platinum today and would therefore consider this game "complete"

G2 shall be Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story which I got yesterday and started today.

G1 will be Spyro 3.

Edited by Malachen
Added completed games
  • Like 1

Thanks to the Vita-anniversary I was able to double the number of entries. :dance:

Spoiler

nlmXqUb.png

The new games that I finished are

B2 - One Word Title: Flower

I1 - Featuring a Romance or Romance Options: London Detective Mysteria

N5 - With Player Choices or Multiple Endings: Hatoful Boyfriend

O5 - For Another PSNP Event: Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star

There were also some entries I wish that would be eligible but I earned all story-related trophies way before the event started. (Hitman Go --> Play As An Antihero, Super Stardust Delta --> Oldest in Your Backlog)

Nonetheless I'm glad I was able to use some of the entries for that event to fill out my Bingo-card. :D

Finished Games:

B1 - Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

B2 - Flower

B3 - Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

I1 - London Detective Mysteria

N5 - Hatoful Boyfriend

G1 - Comix Zone

G3 - Part-Time UFO

O5 - Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star

Completed Fields: 8 / 25

Completed Rows/Bingos: 0 / 9

DaHdCHk.png

Maintenance be damned, I'm updating my card even if my profile is not. I 100% anticipated never actually finishing this game and having to accept that I would never get this platinum, and that I, like many people, would be stuck at 97% completion forever. But it finally happened. The RNG Gods looked down on me and smiled. I4 Ultra Rare Platinum, Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator is now mine. I deleted it so fast after the trophy popped you wouldn't believe it. I don't recommend it to anyone who hasn't already cursed themselves with this crap, but if you have I got Say No More with Father v. Nigel in the Pet Shop ✌️ God speed. 

Spoiler

B1 Anti-Hero or Bad Guy

B2 Peripheral Based

B3 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

B4 Takes Forever to BeatFinal Fantasy XII

B5 Adventure: Pyre

I1 Been Meaning to Get To: Wolfenstein: The New Order

I2 Platform Exclusive

I3 Metroidvania or Rogue Like: Guacamelee 2 DLC

I4 Ultra Rare Platinum: Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator 2611.png:platinum:

I5 Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle: Word Search by POWGI 2611.png:platinum:

N1 Last Game Acquired: Shadow of Mordor 2611.png:platinum:

N2 Developed in a Foreign Country: Kingdom Hearts III 2611.png:platinum:

N3 Player's Choice: World to the West

N4 DLC PackLittle Nightmares DLC

N5 Favorite Genre

G1 Online Features: Shadow of War

G2 Female Protagonist: Gravity Rush 2

G3 Starts with First Letter of PSN ID: Yakuza Kiwami

G4 With Gorgeous Vistas: Marvel's Spider-Man DLC

G5 Cult Favorite: Night in the Woods

O1 Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Tales from Monkey Island Chapter 2-6

O2 SciFi or Fantasy Themes

O3 Player Choice or Multiple Endings: 2064: Read Only Memories

O4 Started But Didn't Finish: World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

O5 Recommended: Fallout 4

I am doing a second card on my own time because I wanted the "With Mystery/Detective Themes" and "With A Female Protagonist" category as I am a big fan of murder mysteries. Almost every book I've read is a modern murder mystery involving a female protagonist and her pet cat who helps solve the crime. If you love those types of stories, maybe I recommend the Midnight Louie stories or, if you aren't into heavy romance, the Mystic Notch Cozy Mysteries which I just started on? ^_^

I am just a bit too tired right now after getting 50% in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. With ten days before March (and starting up Kingdom Hearts 3) I am not motivated to platinum any games right now but I'll try to do something. :(