XX_FTW

Bingo Bonanza 2019

745 posts in this topic

Ooh, I like this a lot. With most challenges, I lose interest because I like to play games more freeform without feeling like I HAVE to play a certain game at a certain time. It seems more like a chore that way. But with this, I can tailor my games to the options and have more freedom in how to approach it, without feeling pressured to do everything.

Sign me up! 

I've got the whole year? Fire me a card and I'll warm up the dabber. Is this an old-school bingo hall where I can still smoke?

Year-long event, yes? I'll join up!

I misread/misinterpreted the event requirements. For 2019, I plan on cleaning up a lot of the games that I've already started. As most of these already have story completion, I don't think this event is going to help me further my goals.

Still a neat idea, and best of luck to everyone!

Edited by eigen-space

Sounds neat,

Since the plat race I'm participating in is coming to it's end, I'm up for something different for next year. Guess this will be it :D . Gives me something to focus on during the months that the KYC event isn't going on :P .

Interesting idea.

One event more can't hurt, so sign me up.

Sounds like an interesting challenge. Is the four corners also considered Bingo, by chance? Or another prize? O.o

2 hours ago, TrueStoryGuy said:

Sounds like an interesting challenge. Is the four corners also considered Bingo, by chance? Or another prize? O.o

That’s an interesting idea... I didn’t think about patterns or alternate rules... I’m inclined to think it’d be more of a complication than a boon, especially if the player then wanted to continue forward... so for now let’s say “a bingo requires five consecutive boxes that form a straight line (horizontal, diagonal, vertical).” 

Count me in. I swear I said I was gonna stop 😩. This sounds to good though. And its a year so no pressure.

I love Bingo - count me in!

Dude, I'm going to be honest with you and say that this is a f***** awesome great idea! Wow, plus the fact that we have a whole year and don't have to plat the games gets this more interesting. I'm right in!!! Let's do this!!!

Also some questions:

• Does it include DLCs? Like can I consider a bingo box an episode DLC only? For example: Horizon Zero Dawn - Frozen Wilds, Final Fantasy XV Episodes...
  • Can I finish games I started before 2019? (There is a specific category for that, but dunno about the others)
Edited by Caju_94

Oh, this sounds like fun! Go ahead and sign me up, please!

Quick question though ... do you have an idea of when everyone will be receiving their Bingo Cards?