Bingo Bonanza 2020

@xx_FTW - How does platform exclusive work for the other platforms like Steam and Xbox that we can also use?  Or is that one also going to be Playstation exclusive?  If not, then how would things like PC's multiple storefronts that also work like platforms (though in most cases it would be a matter of Steam vs. DRM free) and Xbox's backwards compatibility tie into that?

Either way, does it also count if the game is exclusive in your region/language?  For example Tales of Graces f was only released on PS3 in English.  But in Japan it also was released on Wii before getting a PS3 port with added material.  Would this be a platform exclusive still for the English version or not even though most players here would have trouble playing the other version?

Am curious because I was thinking originally of something on PC for this one since PC has a ton of games that probably will never see the light of day on a console, but if it's going to have to be exclusive to Steam, that's going to be hard enough to confirm that I will probably just go for a Playstation or Xbox 360 game (if doable).

I really like the concept/idea and would love to join.

THE CARD

Spoiler

sPPRPF8.jpg

CARD LINK

As some others I add an extra rule for myself: I have to get 100% before I can check it off.

- With Gorgeous Vistas. TBD

- With Player Choices or Multiple Endings. TBD

- With Online Features. Final Fantasy XIV (Would love to play this game, but it depends on the time I have)

- With Minigames In It. TBD

- DLC Pack. TBD (I will not only play the main story but will go for the 100%, so this will probably come naturally.)

- Favourite Genre. Final Fantasy VII Remake

- With an Isometric View. TBD

- Based On A Non-Gaming IP. Lego Worlds

- That “Everyone” But You Played. TBD (The best pick would probably be The Last Of Us Remastered, but I kind of boycott Naughty Dog after Uncharted 4.)

- Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes. Lost Sphear

- Award-Winning. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

- By an Independent Developer. TBD (PS Plus will probably give us a lot of games that fit this challenge.)

- Player’s Choice. Kingdom Hearts III

- Hype! TBD (Probably Mass Effect Andromeda or No Man’s Sky. I tend to No Man’s Sky, from what I have heard they updated the game to a point it finally lived up to the expectations.)

- In a Series New to You. TBD (It’s definitely going to be a Tales -game, but I have to figure out which one is a good to begin with.)

- Cult Favourite. TBD (I have to look in other lists to get inspiration for this one.)

- You Think You Will Dislike. TBD (Too much to pick from at this moment haha, Red Dead Redemption 2 (stopped playing the first one after 2 hours), Spider-man (I have literally nothing with superhero’s), Last of Us (just a feeling), and more..).

- For Another PSN Event. TBD

- With a Female Protagonist. Shadow of the Tomb Raider

- That Takes Forever to Beat. TBD

- One Word Title. TBD (Have to look in other lists to get some suggestions for this one).

- Last Game You Acquired. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

- Anthropomorphised Animals. Let me google…

- Play as an Antihero or Bad Guy. TBD (But I am thinking of God of War III Remastered).

- That Gives You The Feels. Nier: Automata (But I have to look into the rules. I have played the game before (not on this account)).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

@xx_FTW - How does platform exclusive work for the other platforms like Steam and Xbox that we can also use?  Or is that one also going to be Playstation exclusive?  If not, then how would things like PC's multiple storefronts that also work like platforms (though in most cases it would be a matter of Steam vs. DRM free) and Xbox's backwards compatibility tie into that?

Either way, does it also count if the game is exclusive in your region/language?  For example Tales of Graces f was only released on PS3 in English.  But in Japan it also was released on Wii before getting a PS3 port with added material.  Would this be a platform exclusive still for the English version or not even though most players here would have trouble playing the other version?

Am curious because I was thinking originally of something on PC for this one since PC has a ton of games that probably will never see the light of day on a console, but if it's going to have to be exclusive to Steam, that's going to be hard enough to confirm that I will probably just go for a Playstation or Xbox 360 game (if doable).

Great question with an added wrinkle I hadn’t considered. Platform exclusivity works similarly for the other consoles/PC/ Mobile one might use for the challenge as it does on the Sony systems. I consider something that is Backward Compatible to still be native to its original system. I can play PS1 games on PS3 but that doesn’t make them PS3 games. Microsoft has muddled this a bit with the rereleased boxes of 360 games with an XBone logo but they are still 360 games, unless they’ve actually had a dedicated remaster. Many current gen Microsoft titles would be ineligible due to their launches on PC as well though.

As far as PC goes, let’s assume that regardless of marketplace the platform is “PC.” But again, it must have a trackable achievement system.

For language exclusivity—this is the interesting wrinkle—yes, let’s assume that if we can make the case for it’s exclusivity then it counts. So the example you give definitely counts for the challenge.

I can see this extending to “what if the game is also available on mobile?” Well... that’s a harder question that I’m not prepared to answer, so making a snap judgement. If it’s available on both console and mobile, it can be used for platform exclusive for the console. If it’s available only on mobile, it can be used only if it has trackable achievements we can reference. (I think iOS has such a system for games that opt in?)

Edited by XX_FTW

Here is my card posted again as an image

Spoiler

4182be20eb1be2909121b57bba0c5229.png

Also a start to my list of games. Where there isn't a game any suggestions would be appreciated but mainly need help with Historical Fiction or Mythology, Based on non-gaming IP, and Metroidvania or Rogue-like

Spoiler

B1 - Last Game You Acquired |  Whatever I Buy Next

B2 - That Everyone But You Has Played | Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain 5

B3 - Historical Fiction or Mythology | Nioh

B4 - That You Can Beat In One Sitting | InkSplosion

B5 - In A Series New to you | Kingdom Hearts 

I1 - Based on a Non-Gaming IP | TBD

I2 - You Think You Will Dislike | Telltale Game of Thrones

I3 - That You've Been Meaning To Get To | Ratchet and Clank 

I4 - With an Isometric View | Nex Machina: Death Machine

I5 - Adventure | Life Is Strange: Before the Storm

N1 - Racing or Sports | Burnout Paradise Remastered 

N2 - Oldest in Your Backlog | Infamous First Light

N3 - Player's Choice | TBD

N4 - One Word Title | Onrush

N5 - Favourite Genre | 

G1 - Originally Released in 2019 | Judgement/Project Judge

G2 - Metroidvania or Rogue-like | TBD

G3 - Starts With The First Letter In Your PSNID | TBD

G4 - Ultra Rare Platinum | Might no.9

G5 - Hype! | TBD

O1 - Reboot or Spiritual Successor | Shenmue

O2 - With Player Choices or Multiple Endings | Psycho-pass Mandatory Happiness

O3 - By an Independent Developer | Pier Solar and the Great Architects

O4- Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes | God of War

O5 - With Minigames in it | Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

Edited by Ampplaca
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ampplaca said:

Here is my card posted again as an image

Reveal hidden contents

4182be20eb1be2909121b57bba0c5229.png

Also a start to my list of games. Where there isn't a game any suggestions would be appreciated but mainly need help with Historical Fiction or Mythology, Based on non-gaming IP, and Metroidvania or Rogue-like

Reveal hidden contents

B1 - Last Game You Acquired |  Onrush

B2 - That Everyone But You Has Played | Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain 5

B3 - Historical Fiction or Mythology | TBD

B4 - That You Can Beat In One Sitting | Soma

B5 - In A Series New to you | TBD

I1 - Based on a Non-Gaming IP | TBD

I2 - You Think You Will Dislike | Telltale Game of Thrones

I3 - That You've Been Meaning To Get To | 

I4 - With an Isometric View | Nex Machina: Death Machine

I5 - Adventure | Life Is Strange: Before the Storm

N1 - Racing or Sports | Burnout Paradise Remastered 

N2 - Oldest in Your Backlog | Infamous First Light

N3 - Player's Choice | TBD

N4 - One Word Title | Nioh

N5 - Favourite Genre | TBD

G1 - Originally Released in 2019 | Judgement/Project Judge

G2 - Metroidvania or Rogue-like | TBD

G3 - Starts With The First Letter In Your PSNID | TBD

G4 - Ultra Rare Platinum | TBD

G5 - Hype! | TBD

O1 - Reboot or Spiritual Successor | Shenmue

O2 - With Player Choices or Multiple Endings | Psycho-pass Mandatory Happiness

O3 - By an Independent Developer | Pier Solar and the Great Architects

O4- Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes | God of War

O5 - With Minigames in it | Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

Looking at your list you could put Nioh or God of War in the Historical Fiction/Mythology category. It would probably be easy to find a replacement game for both the categories they are in. 

• Like 1

Sounds like a great idea for an event, and hopefully I'm not too late to enter this (it is still just about 2018 in my time zone). Here is my bingo card:

PSNP-Bingo.gif

Some ideas I have for games in each category:

Spoiler

With Mystery or Detective Themes: L.A. Noire is a perfect fit for this category.

Based On a Non-Gaming IP: Need to get back to Deadpool. Batman: Arkham Origins/ Arkham City would also fit here if I wanted to play something from the start.

That You Can Beat In One Sitting: This might be a problem - my times for one playthrough tend to be about twice as long as most people simply because I just can't resist exploring every nook and cranny of a game. Sonic CD is jumping out at me for this category - played it before on an emulator, and know I can finish it within a couple of hours.

Starts With The First Letter In Your PSN ID: Metrico - doesn't just start with the first letter of my PSN ID, but the first 2 letters; and it's an opportunity to put more play time into my underused Vita.

In a Series New To You: I've always been kind of interested in giving the Dark Souls series a go, but been scared off by its reputation for extreme difficulty. Maybe this event will provide the push I need?

Last Game You Acquired: 6 games to choose from here, all purchased from PSN in one transaction. Doom, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, The Spectrum Retreat, The Turing Test or Unravel Two are my options.

Platform Exclusive: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy stands out for me here.

That Takes "Forever" To Beat: I'm thinking GTA 5.

Released the Year You Joined PSNP: That was 2014. Had The Last Of Us pencilled in here, but just looked up the release date and I'm mistaken - it actually came out in 2013 (remastered was 2014, but it's the original for PS3 that's in my backlog) - so now I'm thinking Wolfenstein: The New Order for this category.

Featuring a Romance or Romance Options: ??? - Don't know about this one.

Recommended By a PSNP Member: ??? - Suggestions, please?

With a Female Protagonist: I've got plenty of unplayed Tomb Raider games to go at. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy would also fit here, as would The Turing Test, and potentially many others too.

Player's Choice: No idea yet, but given the sheer size of my backlog (just look at the number of F ranks on my profile), I'm not exactly short of options!

Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time looks enticing. That's also another series I've bought but not yet started.

With Player Choices or Multiple Endings: I loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution, so Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the natural choice here.

Historical Fiction or Mythology: I really must finish off Assassin's Creed II - still got most of the series sitting unplayed in my backlog.

Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle: Puzzle is the most likely choice of these three options. Braid, Machinarium, Typoman, Unmechanical... so many choices for puzzle games... or maybe Amplitude (PS+ in January), or Runner 2: Future legend of Rhythm Alien if I decide to make it a Rhythm game instead.

Peripheral-Based: I recently bought a PS Move along with some House of the Dead and Time Crisis games, so I'm covered here.

With Minigames In It: ??? - Not sure about this category either.

Ultra Rare Platinum: I currently have 48 games with unearned Ultra Rare platinums, so lots of choices here. Played some of Trine recently, and loving it so far, so Trine 2 (Current Platinum Rarity: 2.26%) is a distinct possibility.

Oldest in Your Backlog: Just Cause 2. Purchased in 2013, yet to be played.

Originally Released in 2019: Really looking forward to Shenmue III (due to release in August).

Cult Favourite: I'm not quite sure what the term "Cult Favourite" actually means. However, looking at Wikipedia's List of cult video games page reveals several that are in my backlog, including Psychonauts and Bayonetta (not yet played), as well as Gravity Rush and Vanquish (played a little, but need to go back and finish them). 

Developed In a Foreign Country: I'm from the UK - there are quite a few developers based over here, but I still have very many options for this category. Maybe I'll give Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker a try.

Cooperative Game: Portal 2 and Payday 2 were made for this category, but alas, I've already finished Portal 2's story, and I really didn't like Payday 2, so looking for other options... and I think I'll try another game with 2 in it's title: Unravel Two.

if anybody has any suggestions for the "Featuring a Romance or Romance Options", "Recommended By a PSNP Member" and "With Minigames In It" categories, please let me know. Thank you and good luck, everybody!

Edited by Melanogaster1987
  • Like 2

Alright so I have some ideas for my Bingo card already! I put it all in a spoiler so it isn't such a super long post haha!

Spoiler

lIzfUFu.png

B1 Anti-Hero or Bad Guy

B2 Peripheral Based

B3 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

B4 Takes Forever to BeatFinal Fantasy XII

B5 Adventure: Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 2

I1 Been Meaning to Get To: Wolfenstein: The New Order

I2 Platform Exclusive

I3 Metroidvania or Rogue Like

I4 Ultra Rare Platinum

I5 Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle: 

N1 Last Game Acquired: Shadow of Mordor

N2 Developed in a Foreign Country: Kingdom Hearts III

N3 Player's Choice

N4 DLC PackMarvel's Spider-Man DLC

N5 Favorite Genre

G1 Online Features

G2 Female Protagonist

G3 Starts with First Letter of PSN ID

G4 With Gorgeous Vistas

G5 Cult Favorite: Night in the Woods

O1 Reboot or Spiritual Successor

O2 SciFi or Fantasy Themes: Shadow of War

O3 Player Choice or Multiple Endings

O4 Started But Didn't Finish: World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

O5 Recommended: Fallout 4

I do have a quick question though @XX_FTW. Since the event was considered open about 8 hours ago, and I earned a Platinum/finished a game about 3 hours ago that fits into one of my categories, does it still count if it isn't January 1st in my timezone? Maybe a dumb question but I don't want to be jumping the gun! ? Totally fine if it doesn't count, I have other games I can put in that category if need be!

Edited by Yen-Pop

Would it be too late to join? The clock won't strike 12 for another eight hours over here, but this sounds like fun. Would be nice motivation for me to look at some of my older backlog games.

YB6md6P.png

As some others have already challenged themselves to, none of my games will count until their trophies are completed.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Melanogaster1987 said:

Sounds like a great idea for an event, and hopefully I'm not too late to enter this (it is still just about 2018 in my time zone). Here is my bingo card:

PSNP-Bingo.gif

Some ideas I have for games in each category:

Reveal hidden contents

With Mystery or Detective Themes: L.A. Noire is a perfect fit for this category.

Based On a Non-Gaming IP: Need to get back to Deadpool. Batman: Arkham Origins/ Arkham City would also fit here if I wanted to play something from the start.

That You Can Beat In One Sitting: This might be a problem - my times for one playthrough tend to be about twice as long as most people simply because I just can't resist exploring every nook and cranny of a game. Sonic CD is jumping out at me for this category - played it before on an emulator, and know I can finish it within a couple of hours.

Starts With The First Letter In Your PSN ID: Metrico - doesn't just start with the first letter of my PSN ID, but the first 2 letters; and it's an opportunity to put more play time into my underused Vita.

In a Series New To You: I've always been kind of interested in giving the Dark Souls series a go, but been scared off by its reputation for extreme difficulty. Maybe this event will provide the push I need?

Last Game You Acquired: 6 games to choose from here, all purchased from PSN in one transaction. Doom, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, The Spectrum Retreat, The Turing Test or Unravel Two are my options.

Platform Exclusive: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy stands out for me here.

That Takes "Forever" To Beat: I'm thinking GTA 5.

Released the Year You Joined PSNP: That was 2014. Had The Last Of Us pencilled in here, but just looked up the release date and I'm mistaken - it actually came out in 2013 (remastered was 2014, but it's the original for PS3 that's in my backlog) - so now I'm thinking Wolfenstein: The New Order for this category.

Featuring a Romance or Romance Options: ??? - Don't know about this one.

Recommended By a PSNP Member: ??? - Suggestions, please?

With a Female Protagonist: I've got plenty of unplayed Tomb Raider games to go at. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy would also fit here, as would The Turing Test, and potentially many others too.

Player's Choice: No idea yet, but given the sheer size of my backlog (just look at the number of F ranks on my profile), I'm not exactly short of options!

Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time looks enticing. That's also another series I've bought but not yet started.

With Player Choices or Multiple Endings: I loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution, so Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the natural choice here.

Historical Fiction or Mythology: I really must finish off Assassin's Creed II - still got most of the series sitting unplayed in my backlog.

Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle: Puzzle is the most likely choice of these three options. Braid, Machinarium, Typoman, Unmechanical... so many choices for puzzle games... or maybe Amplitude (PS+ in January), or Runner 2: Future legend of Rhythm Alien if I decide to make it a Rhythm game instead.

Peripheral-Based: I recently bought a PS Move along with some House of the Dead and Time Crisis games, so I'm covered here.

With Minigames In It: ??? - Not sure about this category either.

Ultra Rare Platinum: I currently have 48 games with unearned Ultra Rare platinums, so lots of choices here. Played some of Trine recently, and loving it so far, so Trine 2 (Current Platinum Rarity: 2.26%) is a distinct possibility.

Oldest in Your Backlog: Just Cause 2. Purchased in 2013, yet to be played.

Originally Released in 2019: Really looking forward to Shenmue III (due to release in August).

Cult Favourite: I'm not quite sure what the term "Cult Favourite" actually means. However, looking at Wikipedia's List of cult video games page reveals several that are in my backlog, including Psychonauts and Bayonetta (not yet played), as well as Gravity Rush and Vanquish (played a little, but need to go back and finish them). 

Developed In a Foreign Country: I'm from the UK - there are quite a few developers based over here, but I still have very many options for this category. Maybe I'll give Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker a try.

Cooperative Game: Portal 2 and Payday 2 were made for this category, but alas, I've already finished Portal 2's story, and I really didn't like Payday 2, so looking for other options... and I think I'll try another game with 2 in it's title: Unravel Two.

if anybody has any suggestions for the "Featuring a Romance or Romance Options", "Recommended By a PSNP Member" and "With Minigames In It" categories, please let me know. Thank you and good luck, everybody!

There is plenty of Otome games on the PS Vita that by definition have a great deal of romance. Amnesia: Memories particularly is really cheap right now. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

There is plenty of Otome games on the PS Vita that by definition have a great deal of romance. Amnesia: Memories particularly is really cheap right now. 

While it is definitely Otome, it would take a bit different view of things to describe Amnesia: Memories as romantic...

Well, different strokes for different folks, I guess.

• Like 2

Thoughts on "oldest game in your backlog"? How literal are we being on this?

Like are we looking for THE oldest or would one of the oldest work?  Just trying to plan for this as I'm not sure I'll ever get all the aces in LittleBigPlanet...

1 hour ago, Yen-Pop said:

Alright so I have some ideas for my Bingo card already! I put it all in a spoiler so it isn't such a super long post haha!

Hide contents

lIzfUFu.png

B1 Anti-Hero or Bad Guy

B2 Peripheral Based

B3 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

B4 Takes Forever to BeatFinal Fantasy XII

B5 Adventure: Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 2

I1 Been Meaning to Get To: Wolfenstein: The New Order

I2 Platform Exclusive

I3 Metroidvania or Rogue Like: Limbo

I4 Ultra Rare Platinum

I5 Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle: 

N1 Last Game Acquired: Shadow of Mordor

N2 Developed in a Foreign Country: Kingdom Hearts III

N3 Player's Choice

N4 DLC PackMarvel's Spider-Man DLC

N5 Favorite Genre

G1 Online Features

G2 Female Protagonist

G3 Starts with First Letter of PSN ID

G4 With Gorgeous Vistas

G5 Cult Favorite: Night in the Woods

O1 Reboot or Spiritual Successor

O2 SciFi or Fantasy Themes: Shadow of War

O3 Player Choice or Multiple Endings

O4 Started But Didn't Finish: World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

O5 Recommended: Fallout 4

I do have a quick question though @XX_FTW. Since the event was considered open about 8 hours ago, and I earned a Platinum/finished a game about 3 hours ago that fits into one of my categories, does it still count if it isn't January 1st in my timezone? Maybe a dumb question but I don't want to be jumping the gun! 1f605.png Totally fine if it doesn't count, I have other games I can put in that category if need be!

Limbo is neither a Metroidvania nor a Rogue-Like. You have to pick another game for that category.

2 hours ago, Melanogaster1987 said:

Any Otome game is great for featuring a romance or romance options.  Amnesia: Memories, Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth, and Hatoful Boyfriend have been on PS Plus before as well and are on sale now if you missed them.

As far as really good ones, I'd recommend either Psychedlica of the Black Butterfly or Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk.  Both stand alone, so you don't need to play Black Butterfly before Ashen Hawk but the stories are really good and have elements that would appeal to people who usually don't go for these sorts of games, but they are newer so they are still a bit on the pricey side.  Hatoful Boyfriend also has a route that very much appeals to people who usually don't like Otome games.

If you don't mind going for something on PC, there are some good free ones on Steam with achievements that would count for this. and I could grab you some recs for those.  Many of them can be finished in a few hours too.  Actually if anyone is interested in a list of easy and free achievement games on Steam I could post a link to a topic that has a pretty good listing on the forums and there's a huge choice of different genres of games.

As far as not a VN if you aren't into those at all, I know Bioware games tend to have choices that can lead to romance options.  Final Fantasy X has a romance (and can also fit for minigames, but ugh the minigames are so frustrating).  Most Tales of games have some sort of a romance in them.  A lot of JRPGs have either choices that can lead to romances or an actual romance in the game.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Limbo is neither a Metroidvania nor a Rogue-Like. You have to pick another game for that category.

I have seen it listed as a "Metroidvania" elsewhere but to be fair I wasn't married to the idea anyway. Edited my list for now.

Edited by Yen-Pop

2 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

That's weird. Limbo has nothing that defines a Metroidvania. I would say it's a linear puzzle platformer.

Fair enough! I appreciate the heads up, I was going off on apparently wrong info and gameplay footage. Now to find something that actually fits ?

2 hours ago, Melanogaster1987 said:

hopefully I'm not too late to enter this

2 hours ago, Yen-Pop said:

I do have a quick question though @XX_FTW. Since the event was considered open about 8 hours ago, and I earned a Platinum/finished a game about 3 hours ago that fits into one of my categories, does it still count if it isn't January 1st in my timezone? Maybe a dumb question but I don't want to be jumping the gun! 1f605.png Totally fine if it doesn't count, I have other games I can put in that category if need be!

Yup, anything earned during the global window of 2019 counts.

Keeping the challenge open entry- at least until it’s unwieldy- so everyone’s welcome!

• Like 2

Happy New Year everyone!

I've completed my first square. I did the easiest one first as a lot of my games are very long and I want to get 100% in all of them.

I3 - That You Can Beat in One Sitting: Burly Men At Sea

Spoiler

B1 - Recommended by a PSPN member: The Sims 3 or Rainbow Moon (Recommended by LucianaRosethorn)

B2 - Released the year you joined PSNP: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2012)

B3 - Adventure: Skyrim

B4 - Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

B5 - Oldest in your backlog: Hitman Blood Money (2006)

I1 - Racing or Sports: Onrush

I2 - With a # or Punctuation Mark in the Title: 2064: Read Only Memories

I3 - That You Can Beat in One Sitting: Burly Men At Sea

I4 - That You've Been Meaning To Get To: Dragon Quest XI

I5 - Hype!: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

N1 - Starts With The First Letter In Your PSNID: Mad Max

N2 - Ultra Rare Platinum: Stardew Valley (0.70%)

N3 - Player's Choice: Deiland

N4 - Platform Exclusive: Knack

N5 - With Online Features: TERA or Happy Dungeons

G1 - One Word Title: Bastion

G2 - With a Female Protagonist: Lightning Returns FFXIII

G3 - In A Series New To You: Mass Effect

G4 - With Minigames In It: Yakuza Dead Souls

G5 - That You Started But Didn't Finish: Rune Factory Oceans or Dragon Quest Builders

O1 - Favorite Genre: Horizon Zero Dawn (Open world, RPG, Action)

O2 - Play as an Anti-hero or Bad Guy: God of War III (PS4) or God Of War (if I've bought it by then)

O3 - That Gives You The Feels: Shadow of the Colossus or The Last Of Us

O4 - Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes: Dragon Age II

O5 - Retro Rerelease (Originally on a Console W/o Trophies): Final Fantasy VII

Edited by Mystvayne
  • Like 2

Looking at my backlog, I've come up with a partial list so far.

My list:

Spoiler

B1: That takes "forever" to beat - 

B2: Recommended by a PSNP member - 

B3: Based on a non-gaming IP - Batman Arkham Asylum

B4: Sci-Fi or fantasy themes - 英雄伝説 空の軌跡 SC Evolution

B5: That you can beat in one sitting - ICEY

I1: With an isometric view - Yomawari: Night Alone

I2: Retro rerelease - Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood 

I3: That gives you the feels - 

I4: Originally released in 2019 - Kingdom Hearts III

I5: Last game you acquired - 

N1: That you started but didn't finish - Demon Gaze 2

N2: DLC pack or standalone DLC - Resident Evil 7 plus all DLC

N3: Player's choice - 

N4: Platform exclusive - Drakengard 3

N5: With online features -

G1: Released the year you joined PSNP - Assassin's Creed Unity

G2: With a female protagonist - Tales of Beseria

G3: Featuring romance or romance options - Gal*Gun 2

G4: That "everyone" but you has played - Dead Space

G5: In a series new to you - 

O1: Metroidvania or Rogue-like - Hollow Knight

O2: Oldest in your Backlog - 

O3: Redeemed from PS plus - 

O4: With mystery or detective themes - 

O5: Award-winning -  The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

My card for reference:

Spoiler

SSBdzqR.png

Does anyone have recommendations for "Recommended by a PSNP member" and/or other blank sections?  I would like several recommendations if possible.

And Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by Warpedsavior