Bingo Bonanza 2020

B1: With Player Choices or Multiple Endings- Chaos Child :platinum:

B2: With Gorgeous Vistas- Uncharted 2

B3: Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes- FFXV

B4: Starts With The First Letter In Your PSNID- I Am Alive

B5: Hype!- Dishonored 2

I1: With Mystery or Detective Themes- Agatha Christie's The ABC Murders 1f4af.png

I2: Metroidvania or Rogue-like- Salt & Sanctuary

I3: Featuring a Romance or Romance Options- CollarXMalice

I4: Platform Exclusive- Horizon Zero Dawn

I5: Strategy, Simulation, or Management- Grand Kingdom

N1:With Isometric View- Fear Effect Sedna

N2: That "Everyone" But You Has Played- COD Black Ops 3

N3: Player's Choice- Transistor

N4: That You Started But Didn't Finish- The Order 1886 :platinum:

N5: Originally Released In 2019- Devil May Cry 5

G1: DLC Pack or Standalone DLC- The Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone/Blood & Wine

G2: For Another PSNP Event- Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly :platinum:

G3: With Minigames In It- Opting for Judgement/Project Judge

G4: Ultra Rare Platinum- Tales of Symphonia

G5: Favorite Genre (Horror)- Alien Isolation

O1: Last Game You Acquired- Night In The Woods

O2: Racing or Sports- Need For Speed 2015

O3: In a Series New To You- Shenmue 1

O4: Historical Fiction or Mythology- God of War 2

O5: That Give You The Feels- This War of Mine

Finished B1, putting DMC5 for N5, joined 10 Things I Hate About Gaming event so G2 is decided on and done with (Psychedelica was my Unpopular game pick).

Was playing my N3 pick, but I've gotten way distracted by other games and I gotta hustle on completing my picks for 10TIHAG. Although, I picked the third entries on GoW and Uncharted for 10TIHAG, but second entries are put down on this event lolol.

• Like 1

gmTBb5c.png

Finished up two more games.

For favourite genre I picked Assassin's Creed Origins: Good game, with a lot of clipping issues and too many quests that require you to carry someone around.

For historical fiction/mythology I went with This War of Mine. Also a good game, but a bit too RNG-dependant for my liking.

Spoiler

B1 Hitman

B3 Assassin's Creed: Origins

B5 This War of Mine

I1 Syberia 3

I2 Outcast: Second Contact

I5 One Piece: Unlimited World Red

N2 Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star

N3 Get Even

N5 Strange Brigade

G1 Crossing Souls

G3 Ghost Recon Wildlands

G4 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

G5 Tales of Berseria

O1 Yomawari: Night Alone

O3 Mafia 3

O4 Fear Effect Sedna

The link is just for own reference. link to card

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

Thanks @ElBolovo @Crimson Idol for the recommendations :highfive:

On 2/28/2019 at 10:42 AM, ElBolovo said:

You can give Saturday Morning RPG a try. It was fun enough and not very long.

That looks cool, I can feel the 80's vibes just seeing the name of the trophies: Norris, Outatime, Goonies never die :giggle: I would need an alt account though since it's only available on the NA store.

On 2/28/2019 at 1:17 PM, Crimson Idol said:

If you enjoy the style and gameplay of old Zeldas with topdown view (Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages/Seasons) you might want to give Reverie a try. It's rather short (about 4 to 6 hours), but quite enjoyable.

Another game that comes to my mind is Earthlock. It's a quite solid turn-based RPG and there's also a demo for it. It takes around 25 hours to complete. But be aware though: There Earthlock: Festival of Magic and Earthlock. The later one is a revamped version and only available as download, whereas Festival of Magic is also available as physical (but that version was delisted from the PSN-store). I would advise to get the newer version.

The art style of Reverie makes me think of Earthbound on SNES but the gameplay is like Zelda like you said, that's interesting.

Earthlock looks interesting too in a different style, I'll try the demo to see what's the story is about.

• Like 1

Spoiler

q4c9nJs.jpg

My updates from February:

N5 Retro Rerelease - Ace Combat 5 (better than 7 IMO)

O2 With a (bunch of) Female Protagonist - Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1

G1 Favorite Genre - Gravel

Edited by ElBolovo
I swear that I will make a prettier card when I'm done

4yKxGoe.png

I managed to finish up some games in the meanwhile. 

Hype!: Kingdom Hearts 3! The hype was enormous and I was really excited to play this game. Didn't play another game until I finished this game's story.

For Another PSNP Event: Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit. I played this game for the Monthly Madness event. Even though I don't have the platinum yet, I finished the story of the non-DLC characters.

Cult Favourite: Virtue's Last Reward.

Currently working on "Redeemed from PS Plus" which is going to be Zero Time Dillema in which my progression is around 50%, so I will be able to get a line really soon.

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 2

Update

a66Adem.jpg

New games in bold

B1 - Drowning
B2 - Released the year you joined PSNProfiles - The Wolf Among Us (Episode 1 came out in 2013 right around when I joined)
B3 - 8-Bit Adventure Anthology Volume 1
B4 - Little Adventures on the Prarie
B5 - The Sexy Brutale
I1 - Goat Simulator Payday
I2 - Reverie
I3 - Cult Favorite - Infamous First Light (not so much the game but the character. I loved Second Son and Fetch was the standout character besides Delsin himself. More of her was great to play)
I4 - Resident Evil 2
I5 - 2064: Read Only Memories
N1 - Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight
N2 - Dig Dug 
N3 - Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale (Vita)
N5 - Astro Bot Rescue Mission
G1 - Far Cry New Dawn
G2 - Based on a non-gaming IP - Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul (based on the found footage movies of the same name. A shitty VR experience. I expected better, don't know why I did.)
G4 - Conan Exiles
G5 - Iron Crypticle
O1 - Nubla
O2 - Adam's Venture: Origins
O3 - Ultra Rare Platinum - Amnesia Collection (Thanks to PS+ giving this one out for free and people not willing to collect all the tinderboxes and notes, it was a realativly easy ultra rare compared to other UR Plats I've gotten in the past)
O4 - Strategy, Simulation, or Management - Bridge Constructor (Bridge physics simulator. Pretty fun. Only had to use a guide on a few levels at the end.)
O5 - God of War II

Two away from the blackout.

• Like 2

Took a while, but bingo!

pEG9xCm.png

N4: Dragon Quest XI

Definitely not done with it, but I enjoyed it enough to want to make it my milestone, so the platinum will have to wait. Going to try for I1 (Danganronpa: THH) and O2 (Spyro 2) this month.

• Like 3

Ok, a little amendment to my Bingo Card as I realised that the 2019 spot says 'Originally Released' rather than any game released in 2019.

So I will replace it with Queens Quest 2.

I2 - Starts with 1st letter of PSN Name: Planet of the Eyes - Short adventure platformer with a simple background story and some easy puzzles and some funky music.

G2 - Arcade/Puzzle/Rhythm Game: Tetra's Escape - Small 3D looking game with simple Tetris style platforming. Quite fun and not overly difficult/

O2 - Developed in Foreign Country: Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne - Artifex Mundi games are always easy to play, but based in Silesia they are definitely Foreign to me.

I3 - Game with Punctuation: Guacamelee! 2 - Sequel to one of my favourite Metroid-style games and just as funny.

I4 - Finish in One Sitting: Sigi: A Fart for Melusina - Literally you can finish this game with all collectibles in less than 30 minutes. A fun little platformer with fart jokes.

B5 - Started but didn't Finish: Color Guardians - Could never get the ending done. Got all the way to the boss and just couldn't get it right. Completed the remaining trophies and somehow found the ability to finish it, considering my non-ability in Rhythm games.

G5 - Anthropomorphized Animals: Skylar & Plux: Adventures on Clover Island - Playing as a Cat with an Owl companion saving strange sheeplike creatures.

O5 - Released in 2019: Queen's Quest 2 - Another Artifex Mundi game, unusual that there isn't a first Queen's Quest on here...

eZq5N5q.png

Finally a new entry :) I just finished my first playthrough of Deus Ex Mankind Divided and put it in as My Favorite Genre (Stealth Action)... i do have to repeat it twice more for the :platinum: so i will continue with this game a while longer :) 

I really like this game as it feels as good as its predecessor and since they fixed the online errors i can obtain all trophies without any more problems...

I think Queen's Quest 2 doesn't fit 2019 category @Psy-Tychist it was released in 2017 for PC (Steam).... and there are comments that Artifex Mundi has licence problems so they can't release the first Queen's Quest game on ps4 - at least any time soon...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

6 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Finally a new entry :) I just finished my first playthrough of Deus Ex Mankind Divided and put it in as My Favorite Genre (Stealth Action)... i do have to repeat it twice more for the :platinum: so i will continue with this game a while longer :) 

I really like this game as it feels as good as its predecessor and since they fixed the online errors i can obtain all trophies without any more problems...

I think Queen's Quest 2 doesn't fit 2019 category @Psy-Tychist it was released in 2017 for PC (Steam).... and there are comments that Artifex Mundi has licence problems so they can't release the first Queen's Quest game on ps4 - at least any time soon...

Congrats for Deus Ex, I will get around to playing them eventually.

Well shoot, that's always a pain in the ass. Will have to look some more.

checkoff9.png

I finally deleted Spyro Reignited Trilogy off of my PS4, yahoo! xD

But all in all, the trilogy was great. However, I need to move on, have so much Kingdom Hearts to trudge through.

Oh, and for those wondering, the title I added was Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, which fulfills the "number or punctuation mark in the title" since it's screaming at you. :P

• Like 1

BINGO! (LINE!)

KMpFHNL.png

Finished Zero Time Dilemma and got the platinum yesterday, which fits the "Redeemed from PS Plus" category.

The next category are close to being finished:

Platform Exclusive - Freedom Wars. I'm about to finish Chapter 7 (the game has 8 Chapters). It doesn't mean I'll finish the game immediately since the difficulty spike rose this time (I already tried the 7th Chapter's last mission and died at the last part). 

Cooperative Game - Borderlands 2 - Almost reaching the final maps.

With a # Or Punctuaction Mark in the Title - Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon, still in the beginning, but the game is quite short, so...

I will also begin a couple of new games that will certainly fit in for this event. :) 

• Like 3

Update: 2 more games added ?

Screenshot-20190306-141739.png

B1: For Another PSNP event (eigen-space's event: 10 Things i Hate About Games - Ultra Rare Platinum Category): Mortal Kombat X :platinum:+1f4af.png

B2: That You Can Beat in One Sitting: One Eyed Kutkh 1f4af.png

I3: With Gorgeous Vistas: Gravity Rush 2  :platinum:+ 1f4af.png

N1: One word title: Onrush :platinum:

N5: Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle: Grim Fandango Remastered :platinum:

G5: Developed in a Foreign Country: Tales of Zestiria :platinum:+1f4af.png

Right, so: I've officially closed the event to newcomers. A few of you are in the event but not listed because you haven't post your card as an image. PLEASE DO SO. It's the only requirement for participation. I'll get you added to the list (and any ranking achieved) once you have. Others still mentioned participating, either in the poll or in the forum itself and have seemingly never popped a card. If you are one of those people, you are still eligible to join as soon as you post a card.

Speaking of the poll, 79% of you answered "Yes" to the question "Down to play?" This leads me to believe the other 21% of you who answered "Also yes" are contrary, clever, dads, or otherwise delinquent. I like you best of all.

And lastly: There is one among you who threatens to upset the balance by achieving blackout by before the week is out...

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 4:32 PM, Niamh5445 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A2rKxSY.jpg

It took me awhile but i think i have a list for most of the categories. If anyone has any suggestions for the empty ones or a recommendation for the recommended by psnp member square that would be much appreciated. I'm thinking to maybe try to play skylanders has it has a few minigames in there to get collectibles but i might find a better game to play. I'm also thinking of Mass effect as BioWare are the masters of romances but i could restart Dragon Age as i have that in my backlog. 

B1: Play as antihero or bad guy – GTA 5

B2: Hype! - 

B3: One Word Title - Fe

B4: Strat/sim or management – Jurassic World Evolution 

B5: That you can beat in one sitting – Firewatch

I1: Reboot or Spiritual successor – Uncharted 2  

I2: With minigames in it – Watch_Dogs 2

I3: Cult favourite – Nier Automata

I4: Recommended by psnp member – Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (Recommended by Evil_Joker88)

I5: With player choices/multiple endings - (Was Infamous 1) Detroit: Become Human

N1: Redeemed from PS Plus – Rachet and Clank

N2: With isometric view – Donut County

N3: Players choice -

N4: With player operated vehicles – Gears of War

N5: Originally released in 2019 - Anthem

G1: That takes forever to beat – Mass effect 2

G2: Featuring a romance or romance options – Mass Effect 3

G3: Ultra rare plat - Fortnite

G4: Historical fiction or mythology - ACO

G5: With a female protagonist – Beyond Two Souls

O1: For another psnp event – Skylanders Giants/ Skylanders Trap Team

O2: Adventure – The Walking Dead Season 2

O3: Anthropomorphized Animals- Spyro 2

O4: With gorgeous vistas - 

O5: By an independent dev – (Was Adventure Pals) Cat Quest

On 2/18/2019 at 6:57 PM, Niamh5445 said:

Completed Spyro 2 Ripto's Revenge to check off the Anthropomorphized Animals square i have bringing the total to 4. Next on the list is to finish The Walking Dead Season 2 to check off the Adventure game square then onto Anthem this Friday!

After the last update i have completed The Walking Dead Season 2, Firewatch and Anthem. I want to go back and get the platinum for Anthem before moving onto Fe next but this will be after the patches have been made to the game. I need to find some gorgeous vistas in my backlog to set up for a possible bingo line.  

Spoiler

CIgtRBi.jpg

Edited by Niamh5445

Rp9KhJ3.png

Spoiler

B1 Hitman

B2 Arc The Lad

B3 Assassin's Creed: Origins

B5 This War of Mine

I1 Syberia 3

I2 Outcast: Second Contact

I3 FullBlast

I5 One Piece: Unlimited World Red

N2 Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star

N3 Get Even

N5 Strange Brigade

G1 Crossing Souls

G3 Ghost Recon Wildlands

G4 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

G5 Tales of Berseria

O1 Yomawari: Night Alone

O3 Mafia 3

O4 Fear Effect Sedna

Finally got myself a Bingo. Might be the last few games for a while, as I'm only kind of playing Drive Girls on and off for the exclusive spot. The game is becoming quite dull though and am gradually losing interest in picking it up again.

For the anti-hero slot I finished Arc The Lad, which took about 55 hours. Ended up being a fairly mediocre experience. Wasn't a fan of the loot mechanic (combat loot or no loot) nor there being instant death attacks in the game. The latter feels completely out of place in an RPG of this kind. The rest was ok across the board.

One word title, was FullBlast. A decent schmup that could've used more variety regarding enemies and locations.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

Update

JVQAgfr.jpg

New games in bold

B1 - Drowning
B2 - The Wolf Among Us
B3 - 8-Bit Adventure Anthology Volume 1
B4 - Little Adventures on the Prairie
B5 - The Sexy Brutale
I1 - Goat Simulator Payday
I2 - Reverie
I3 - Infamous First Light
I4 - Resident Evil 2
I5 - 2064: Read Only Memories
N1 - Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight
N2 - Dig Dug 
N3 - Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale (Vita)

N4 - Racing or Sport - Crayola Scoot (Splatoon mixed with Tony Hawk on a razor scooter and also you can dab. Got this soley so I could platinum it for this spot and then give it to my niece and nephew as a gift.)

N5 - Astro Bot Rescue Mission
G1 - Far Cry New Dawn
G2 - Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul

G3 - Award Winner - Goragoa (Winner of several awards including Innovation award at the GDC awards and a BAFTA for Best Debut.)

G4 - Conan Exiles
G5 - Iron Crypticle
O1 - Nubla
O2 - Adam's Venture: Origins
O3 - Amnesia Collection
O4 - Bridge Constructor
O5 - God of War II

That's a full blackout. @XX_FTW thank you for a great game. But I don't wanna end, so here is card number 2 for me made with categories that weren't on my first card.

2be99k6.jpg

I'll try and space out my updates this time, dont wanna overpost in the topic.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

That's a full blackout. @XX_FTW thank you for a great game. But I don't wanna end, so here is card number 2 for me made with categories that weren't on my first card.

THAT"S AMAZING! And look how stylish you are in that housecoat.

Anything really stand out from this card?

3 hours ago, XX_FTW said:

THAT"S AMAZING! And look how stylish you are in that housecoat.

Anything really stand out from this card?

The three that I actually had to go out of my way to find games for that I didn't just already know would fit were Ultra rare platinum, Strategy, Simulation, and Managment, and Award-Winning. I probably never would have played those three games if it wasn't for this event.

Top three games from this card, Resident Evil 2, Far Cry New Dawn, and Iron Crypticle.

Worst Three were Little Adventure on the Prairie, Nubla, and Drowning. All Garbage titles, two I played specifically for the 10 things I hate about trophy hunting, and one just because I didnt own any other game that started with D. Then the next weekend I found a copy of Doom at a garage sale. Kinda wish I had waited.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper