Bingo Bonanza 2020

Some small progress to report.

I finished the "story" of Forza Horizon 3 by completing the final showcase, after which the credits rolled. There's still some more things to do, but the base task of finishing the story/story-equivalent is achieved so that's all that counts for now.

To be honest I didn't like FH3 that much when I started it but after some time I started to enjoy it a bit more. By now I spend about 32 hours in the game and there's surely more to come as I plan to finish the base game and all DLC which will take me at least another 60 hours in total, I guess. Forza Horizon 4 is still has the better environment IMO but exploring that scaled down version of the southeast coast of Australia (and driving on Blizzard Mountain) is fun nonetheless.

By now I was also able to get the remaining two achievements for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (my B1-game) so I got my first 100% completion on an "Xbox"-game, too.  :dance:  Getting that final platinum medal in the weekly spotlight challenge with the touring cars, racing on the highest difficulty was surely rewarding. :D As I'm currently part of the KYC-event there will be a slowdown for upcoming games but I'm sure a few of them will work out perfectly for my bingo card later on.  

Spoiler

468iOxl.png

Finished Games:

B1 - Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

B2 - Flower

B3 - Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

I1 - London Detective Mysteria

I2 - Forza Horizon 3

N5 - Hatoful Boyfriend

G1 - Comix Zone

G3 - Part-Time UFO

O5 - Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star

Completed Fields: 9 / 25

Completed Rows/Bingos: 0 / 9

Spoiler

314w0hc.png

(O1) For Another PSNP Event: Psychopass: Mandatory Happiness (Vita's 7th Anniversary, Tsurugi's story)

(O2) Developed in A Foreign Country: Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight

(O3) Retro Release: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (Gameboy Advanced)

(O4) Platform Exclusive: NORN9 Var Commons (PS Vita, while other games in the series came out in the PSP, this one is only vita, at least it seems that way)

(O5) Award-winning: Final Fantasy X (Best Game Award from the Japan Game Awards 2001–2002)

Persona 5: Dancing in Star Light - I finished the "plot" as far as any of the Persona Dancing games have a plot; I got the credits so I count that as the end.  I ended up moving it from Player's Choice to Developed in a Foreign Country since it still applied.  Overall I really enjoyed the game.  I do think they're not the BEST rhythm games since Persona music is okay, not great, and sometimes I feel like it doesn't even follow the beat.  But it's still fun.

Edited by Alternatewarning

6hzPt8S.png

New addition to my card: i finished Daylight in one go :) the first chapter was the most scaring one after that i knew how to avoid the enemies and just ran past them many times ? ... thx to the trophy guide i used a little trick to finish the game a 2nd time on the highest difficulty just minutes after the first time :D ... i have to play twice more though to get the remaining trophies but i am happy i bought this little horror game :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Update: I'm not a big fan of Call of Duty series, but this came "free" with ps plus this month, so why not? 235.540 owners (even more than God of War) so, it's a highly popular game that "everyone" has played, but i don't.

Screenshot-20190311-160122.png

B1: For Another PSNP event (eigen-space's event: 10 Things i Hate About Games - Ultra Rare Platinum Category): Mortal Kombat X :platinum:+1f4af.png

B2: That You Can Beat in One Sitting: One Eyed Kutkh 1f4af.png

I3: With Gorgeous Vistas: Gravity Rush 2  :platinum:+ 1f4af.png

N1: One word title: Onrush :platinum:

N5: Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle: Grim Fandango Remastered :platinum:

G3: That "everyone" but you has played: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered :platinum:

G5: Developed in a Foreign Country: Tales of Zestiria :platinum:+1f4af.png

Edited by fabiansc83
  • Like 2

A triple update.

B1- In a Series New to You- Jak & Daxter: The Precurser Legacy. Somehow, I managed to never play this during the PS2 era, picked up all 4 available games during a recent sale.

O5- Adventure- Jak 2. This one was a bit annoying. Did all the story and some of the collectibles legitimately, then got a bit annoyed with the bugginess of it all, and used debug mode to get the remaining precurser orbs.

I5- Developed in a Foreign Country- Jak 3 This was a vast improvement over the previous game, quite enjoyed it. 

G1- With Player Operated Vehicles. Jak x- Combat Racing. Has a couple of annoying trophies, but other than that, I found it quite enjoyable.

Spoiler

B1- In a Series New to You- Jak & Daxter: The Precurser Legacy 

B2- Originally Released in 2019- Kingdom Hearts 3

B3- That You've been Meaning to Get to- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back 

B4- Metroidvania or Rogue-like- One More Dungeon

B5- That You Can Beat in One Sitting

I1- That Takes "Forever" to Beat"

I2- By An independent Developer

I3- Anthropomorphized Animals- Crash Bandicoot: Warped

I4- Reboot or Spiritual Successor

I5- Developed in a Foreign Country- Jak 3

N1- Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes- Child of Light

N2- Redeemed from PS Plus- Grim Fandango Remastered

N3- Player's Choice

N4- Award- Winning- Red Dead Redemption 2

N5- That Gives you the Feels

G1- With Player Operated Vehicles- Jak X; Combat Racing

G2- With player Choices or Multiple Endings

G3- Recommended by a PSNP Member

G4- With Online Features

G5- With Gorgeous Vista's

O1- Ultra Rare Platinum

O2- Last Game You Acquired

O3- Platform Exclusive

O4- Featuring a Romance, or Romance Options- Valkyria Chronicles

O5- Adventure- Jak 2

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 1

I got the platty for Nier Automata last night and will be using it for "Play as anti-hero or bad guy" as A2 fits the bill pretty well IMO. Now, I just need to find an game with an isometric view or finish Rainbow Moon (haha). That last part was a joke. 

ZrGnkvg.png

Here's the breakdown:

B1 - Rigs MCL

B2 - CoD AW

B4 - Raw Data

I2 - Nier Automata

N5 - Creed: Rise to Glory

G2 - Journey

O2 - Astro Bot Rescue Mission

O3 - Sonic the Hedgehog

O5 - Deathspank Thongs of Virtue

Nier Automata though has to be either #1 or #2 on best PS4 games I've played. Highly recommend to anyone!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

B2 Play as an anti hero or bad guy: Metropolis Lux Obscura

B3: Play as a female protagonist: Period Cube

B4: Can be played in one sitting: Little Adventure on the Prairie
B5: DLC Pack or Stand Alone DLC: Furmins Bonus World

I2 Metroidvania : Devious Dungeon

N4 : Arcade Rhythm or Puzzle: The Little Acre

O5 For another PSNP event: Cosmic Star Heroine

And I have my first BINGO with now the addition of B1: Beat a game with a number or punctuation. Megatagmension Blanc +  Neptune VS. Zombies.

• Like 1

Here's a small update:

7fyTIIQ.png

Meanwhile, I listed the games I intend to do for each category. I'm open for suggestions for the "Recommended By a PSNP Member" one.

Spoiler

B1 - Featuring a romance or romance options – Steins;Gate

B2- Dlc pack or standalone dlc – inFamous First Light

B3- Platform exclusive – Kingdom Hearts 0.2

B4- Antropomorphized animals – Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

B5- You think you will dislike – Syberia

I1- By an indie developer - Child of Light

I2- With mystery or detective themes- Broken Sword: The Serpent’s Curse: Episode 2

I3- With a punctuation mark in the title – Papers , please

I4- Last game you acquired – Horizon Zero Dawn

I5- Play as an antihero or bad guy – GTA V

N1- That you've been meaning to get to – Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

N2- That gives you the feels – Kingdom Hearts II

N3- Player's choice

N4- Award-winning – Red Dead Redemption 2

N5- Cult favorite- Shadow of the Colossus

G1- Developed in a foreign country -Heavy Rain

G2- Adventure – Uncharted: Golden Abyss

G3- Starts with the first letter in your psnid – Mad Max

G4- That you can beat in one sitting – Dogchild

G5- Recommended by a psnp member -

O1- Peripheral-based – Here They Lie

O2- One word title - SOMA

O3- Favorite genre – Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

O4- Redeemed from ps plus – Another World

O5- With gorgeous vistas – Bioshock Infinite

Edited by MattbluePT
  • Like 1

Spoiler

55pVDvw.png

Bingo Card Progress (Boy, I'm terrible at making updates):

• B2: Broken Age :platinum:
  • B4: Asura's Wrath  (Act 4 DLC)
  • I5: Pix-A-Pix Pieces :platinum: (Released Jan 8 2019)
  • N5: Yakuza 0 ✅ (Main Story Cleared - There are 26 different minigames)
  • O1: Master Reboot :platinum: (Developper is a Welsh Team)
  • O2: Foul Play :platinum: (Co-op Game)
  • O3: Remember Me :platinum:
  • O5: Skylanders: Imaginators :platinum: (Game bought Dec 28 2018)

Well, I'm well over average for filled squares, but I will need recommendations for I3: Game that gives you the feels. Any recommendations?

1 hour ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Well, I'm well over average for filled squares, but I will need recommendations for I3: Game that gives you the feels. Any recommendations?

A nice, quick one is What Remains of Edith Finch! It only takes about two hours to 100% (no platinum), but it packs an emotional punch in that time. 

8 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

You forgot to write "Jak 3" in between G1 - Player Operated Vehicles @Shadowlord87 :D ... and i think Jak Combat Racing fits the spot better so maybe change Jak 3 to another spot? Looking at your profile it seems you are from the UK while the Developer Naughty Dog is from the USA so it fits the I5: Foreign Country spot for example :)

Good point, went with that :)

IkHgqlI.png

I played Soma for the entirety of the current day and i'm happy i started it finally even when i was thinking of buying it soon after release but it felt too expensive... but thx to ps+ i could enjoy this little adventure :) ... and since it was released in the same year i joined PSNP - that's 2015 - it's fits a good spot towards my first Bingo :D  ...

B1; Soma ?

B3: Deus Ex Mankind Divided

B4: Saints Row Gat out of Hell :platinum:

I1: God of War (2018) :platinum:

N1: Daylight ?

N2: Enigmatis :platinum:

G4: Burly Men At Sea :platinum:

O1: Ghost Recon Wildlands :platinum:

O3: Enigmatis 2 :platinum:

Edited by Evil_Joker88

checkoff9c.png

Updated B3 with Day of the Tentacle Remastered, which I redeemed on an old account in January 2017 when it was free then. I have since platinumed this game several times, although this time I missed a couple trophies and had to create a new save file for one of them. :( If you like Psychonauts, check this out. ;)

EDIT: Also found a nice easy racing game for O4(Sports or Racing). No new platinum but Super Kids Racing is also going to be the platinumless entry for my entry in the "10 Things I Hate About Games" event. :)

Edited by SuperSmash5U

On 12/29/2018 at 10:37 AM, Alternatewarning said:

Here's my card and my plans:

Reveal hidden contents

2iudc1t.png

(B1) Based on Non-Gaming IP: Hatsune Miku Diva f

(I1) With Punctuation Mark in the title: Steins; Gate 0 or Chaos;Child

(N1) Released the Year you joined PSNP: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (2016, NA release)

(G1) Strategy, Simulation, or Management: Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Strategy)

(O1) For Another PSNP Event: Psychopass: Mandatory Happiness (Vita's 7th Anniversary, Tsurugi's story)

I ended up changing my "Based on a Non-Gaming IP" to be a game I actually own.  So I finished up Hatsune Miku Project Diva f.  While the game has no "story" I did get the credits, which I would consider the "end" of the game.  This is exactly what I look for in rhythm games.  It was hard but not too hard (so far) and the notes follow the beats.  I love how you can buy outfits that don't look dumb (cough Persona games) but you aren't required to use the ones you don't like.  Very fun game, probably will continue with the series.

Finally gathered enough titles for a bulk update, so here goes. Using the "must 100%" optional condition.

Spoiler

321a892989a80a2db4d713d37159ad88.png

I2: With a Female Protagonist - Child of Light. 

I5: One Word Title - Toren.

G1: With Mystery or Detective Themes - DISORDER 6  (A suspense mystery VN featuring plenty of respective genre tropes. 5pb. is 5pb.)

G4: Reboot or a Spiritual Successor - DmC: Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition

O1: For Another PSNP Event - Salt and Sanctuary (February game for Monthly Madness 2019)

O5: DLC Pack or Standalone DLC - Prince of Persia: Epilogue

I'm back with another game completed, Murdered: Soul Suspect it's done and my bingo card is starting to look great!

Screenshot-20190318-134232.png

B1: For Another PSNP event (eigen-space's event: 10 Things i Hate About Games - Ultra Rare Platinum Category): Mortal Kombat X :platinum:+1f4af.png

B2: That You Can Beat in One Sitting: One Eyed Kutkh 1f4af.png

I3: With Gorgeous Vistas: Gravity Rush 2  :platinum:+ 1f4af.png

N1: One word title: Onrush :platinum:

N5: Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle: Grim Fandango Remastered :platinum:

G3: That "everyone" but you has played: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered :platinum:

G5: Developed in a Foreign Country: Tales of Zestiria :platinum:+1f4af.png

O1: With Mystery or Detective Themes: Murdered: Soul Suspect :platinum:

7xqfKGj.png

Made a bit of progress... hopefully grab at least one more this month, but gaming's been a bit limited.

O2: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!

I4: Portal

Finally beat Portal. Got it back in 2011, played it for a while, came back to beat it in 2013, and got stuck in chamber 19. Tried here and there since then and never could get out of the big room. Wonder if using a controller made the difference; I didn't keep shooting the portal juuuuust off of where I would land.

• Like 1

ZrcjeYO.gif

It's been a long while but I feel it's time to finally update this. My completed squares are now...

B1 - Far Cry 3 Classic

B4 - Gravity Rush Remastered (Kat is protagonist)

B5 - Sky Force Anniversary (Top down shooter that can be done in 30 min or so)

I4 - Strider (Reboot of original game, side scroll hack n slash)

G2 - Dragon Quest Heroes: The World's Tree Woe and the Blight Below (Fun little hack n slash that plays similar to a Dynasty Warriors)

G3 - Sega Genesis Classics (50+ old school Sega Genesis games)

G4 - Resogun (side scroll shooter)

O5 - 2064: Read Only Memories (VN solving mystery of a missing person)

While not a whole lot filled in, it's only March, still got tons of time. 

Just a small update. Changed some of the games I predicted to play to fit the requirements

TKsUt8Y.png

Games intended to play:

Spoiler

B1 - featuring a romance or romance options – Steins;Gate

B2- dlc pack or standalone dlc – inFamous First Light

B3- platform exclusive – Uncharted: Golden Abyss

B4- Antropomorphized animals – Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

B5- You think you will dislike – Syberia

I1- by an indie developer - Child of Light

I2- with mystery or detective themes- Broken Sword: The Serpent’s Curse: Episode 2

I3- with a punctuation mark in the title – Papers , please

I4- Last game you acquired – Horizon Zero Dawn

I5- Play as an antihero or bad guy – GTA V

N1- that you've been meaning to get to – Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

N2- that gives you the feels – Kingdom Hearts II

N3- player's choice

N4- Award-winning – Red Dead Redemption 2

N5- Cult favorite- Shadow of the Colossus

G1- developed in a foreign country – Assassin’s Creed III

G2- adventure – Assassin’s Creed: Revelations

G3- starts with the first letter in your psnid – Mad Max

G4- That you can beat in one sitting – Dogchild

G5- Recommended by a psnp member -

O1- peripheral-based – Here They Lie

O2- one word title - RiME

O3- favorite genre – Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

O4- Redeemed from ps plus – Another World

O5- With gorgeous vistas – Bioshock Infinite

bVr6yB9.png

So, meanwhile I finished Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (With a # Or Punctuation Mark in the Title) and Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (With Minigames In It).

I really have just a couple of games that are unfinished, which are Borderlands 2 (for the Cooperative Game category), Worms Battlegrounds (Ultra Rare Platinum), Freedom Wars (Platform Exclusive) and Exist Archive and Dark Cloud 2 are games that might take still a lot of time to beat. 

I'm also planning to start a couple of games that I don't know which ones yet, but will eventually fit in for the event.

You can look at the my first, original post and check out my backlog if you have any interesting suggestions.

• Like 1

Spoiler

No photo description available.

Ok, a little amendment to my Bingo Card as I realised that the 2019 spot says 'Originally Released' rather than any game released in 2019. I haven't got a replacement yet.

Some small amendments to be made.

B2 - PS+: Color Guardians - Could never get the ending done. Got all the way to the boss and just couldn't get it right. Completed the remaining trophies and somehow found the ability to finish it, considering my non-ability in Rhythm games.

I2 - Starts with 1st letter of PSN Name: Planet of the Eyes - Short adventure platformer with a simple background story and some easy puzzles and some funky music.

G2 - Arcade/Puzzle/Rhythm Game: Tetra's Escape - Small 3D looking game with simple Tetris style platforming. Quite fun and not overly difficult/

O2 - Developed in Foreign Country: Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne - Artifex Mundi games are always easy to play, but based in Silesia they are definitely Foreign to me.

B3 - Player Operated Vehicles: LEGO Marvel Superheroes - So many options....

I3 - Game with Punctuation: Guacamelee! 2 - Sequel to one of my favourite Metroid-style games and just as funny.

I4 - Finish in One Sitting: Sigi: A Fart for Melusina - Literally you can finish this game with all collectibles in less than 30 minutes. A fun little platformer with fart jokes.

O4 - Strat/Sim/Management: Bridge Constructor - Finally made it through blowing up many tankers with substandard materials.

B5 - Started but didn't Finish: Inksplosion - I eventually found my Vita and redownloaded the game to finish it up.

G5 - Anthropomorphized Animals: Skylar & Plux: Adventures on Clover Island - Playing as a Cat with an Owl companion saving strange sheeplike creatures.