XX_FTW

Bingo Bonanza 2019

855 posts in this topic

XXLPWoh.png

So, I finished What Remains of Edith Finch which fits "Released the Year You Joined PSNP", which is 2017.

I am progressing with Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky. It may either fit the Ultra Rare Platinum category as well as the That Takes Forever To Beat. Of course, there are other games that take even more forever like Persona 4 or World of Final Fantasy, but Exist Archive is quite the repetitive game, and I've been playing on for quite a while (even though I just have a total of 22h of gameplay), so even though I'm liking even more the game by unlocking new abilities and stuff, it's repetitive, which makes some things last "longer".

w8XLcSu.png

Another title added i played through B2 Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 recently... nice little 2D Shooter which i played through with a friend and killed quite a lot of nazis, zombies and nazi-zombies :D ... i only wondered why the game hides the word "nazi" in both text and language?! :D it's bloody obvious against who you fight but they shy away and don't say it nevertheless...

And i got the :platinum: in One Piece just yesterday so that info is updated too :)

LhAqcBU.png

Another Bingo done :D Finished the story of I5 Just Cause 3... Rico Rodriguez is running through Medici and destroys military assets :D i think they made some good improvements from the 2nd to the 3rd game in the series... flying around in a wingsuit and grappling on the ground to accelerate feels amazing... also i like Di Ravello's accent (he's the antagonist) and he was a cool boss enemy :D  I still have to liberate several more settlements and gather lots mor of collectibles but as everything is displayed within the game, nothing to challenging...

pFp2Q8P.png

With an unexpected update so soon, I have B2 Peripheral Based completed with Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin! I have loved having a VR so far, and this was one of the games that I was excited to play! It was super short but extremely enjoyable so if you're a Psychonauts fan or someone who just wants an easy 100%, it's a great choice! 

Almost got my first Bingo too!

Spoiler

B1 Anti-Hero or Bad Guy: Devil May Cry (PS4)

B2 Peripheral Based: Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin 2611.png1f4af.png

B3 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

B4 Takes Forever to BeatFinal Fantasy XII

B5 Adventure: Pyre

I1 Been Meaning to Get To: Wolfenstein: The New Order

I2 Platform Exclusive: inFamous Second Son

I3 Metroidvania or Rogue Like: Guacamelee 2 DLC

I4 Ultra Rare Platinum: Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

I5 Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle: Word Search by POWGI 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

N1 Last Game Acquired: Shadow of Mordor 2611.png:platinum:

N2 Developed in a Foreign Country: Kingdom Hearts III 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

Player's Choice: World to the West

N4 DLC PackLittle Nightmares DLC

N5 Favorite Genre: King's Quest

G1 Online Features: Shadow of War 2611.png:platinum:

G2 Female Protagonist: Gravity Rush 2 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

G3 Starts with First Letter of PSN ID: Yakuza Kiwami

G4 With Gorgeous VistasThe Witness 2611.png

G5 Cult Favorite: Night in the Woods

O1 Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Tales from Monkey Island Chapter 2-6

O2 SciFi or Fantasy Themes: 2064: Read Only Memories 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O3 Player Choice or Multiple Endings: Burly Men At Sea 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O4 Started But Didn't Finish: World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

O5 Recommended: Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

Time for me to finally update here. Haven't accomplished much for gaming in the past month, but am a bit closer to a bingo.

aONYMtL.png

I've swapped Heavy Rain it to fill the Mystery or Detective square. I didn't look at a guide or anything before playing, so I probably have a bit to do before the plat, but the story has been completed once at least. Also swapped What Remains of Edith Finch in for the Award-Winning square. I will find somewhere else to put Monster Hunter (player's choice maybe), because I do still plan on playing it more this year.

Original post updated with full list.

Edited by Dinkus83
added link to original