Bingo Bonanza 2020

n4lowlv.png

I finished Batman: Enemy Within and MotorStorm RC.

Batman: Enemy Within fits the Romance category since you have romance moments with Catwoman and sometimes some flirt with Harley Quinn and the fact that Joker loves Harley.

As for the "Last Game Acquired" I had Adventures of Mana (not yet finished), but since I bought MotorStorm RC at the same time and the quite was way shorter than expected, then.

Only 4 games left!!!

My plan is (I also accept suggestions):

That Takes Forever To Beat: Exist Archive or Dark Chronicle. I am accepting other suggestions though.

Metroidvania or Rogue-like: forma.8 or Demon Gaze (depends on which I finish first)

Ultra Rare Platinum: Initially I was thinking of FlatOut4 but since I'm not enjoying the game that much, I might consider Digimon World: Next Order

Play As Antihero or Bad Guy: Watch Dogs 2.

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 1

wFRjyip.png

Finished up O1 Reboot or Spiritual Successor with the remaining chapters of Tales of Monkey Island games, which were really delightful and fun all the way through. I really love point and click games and Telltale did a fantastic job with keeping the Lucas Arts/Tim Schafer sense of humor and having really great puzzles throughout. It's really too bad that there will never be a sequel, since 1) it came out ten years ago, they would have by now and 2) Telltale folded but it definitely makes me want to play the rest of the Monkey Island games available through the PSN. One step closer (again) to a Bingo!

Spoiler

B1 Anti-Hero or Bad Guy: The Inpatient 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

B2 Peripheral Based: Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin 2611.png1f4af.png

B3 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Town of Light

B4 Takes Forever to Beat

B5 Adventure: Pyre

I1 Been Meaning to Get To: 

I2 Platform Exclusive: Accounting + 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

I3 Metroidvania or Rogue Like: Guacamelee 2 DLC

I4 Ultra Rare Platinum: Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

I5 Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle: Word Search by POWGI 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

N1 Last Game Acquired: Shadow of Mordor 2611.png:platinum:

N2 Developed in a Foreign Country: Kingdom Hearts III 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

N3 Player's Choice: Here They Lie 2611.png1f4af.png

N4 DLC PackNi No Kuni II: Revenent Kingdom DLC

N5 Favorite Genre: Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

G1 Online Features: Shadow of War 2611.png:platinum:

G2 Female Protagonist: Gravity Rush 2 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

G3 Starts with First Letter of PSN ID: Yesterday Origins

G4 With Gorgeous VistasThe Witness 2611.png

G5 Cult Favorite: Night in the Woods

O1 Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Tales from Monkey Island Chapter 2-5 1f4af.png1f4af.png1f4af.png1f4af.png

O2 SciFi or Fantasy Themes: 2064: Read Only Memories 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O3 Player Choice or Multiple Endings: Burly Men At Sea 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O4 Started But Didn't Finish: King's Quest (PS4)

O5 Recommended: 

Edited by Yen-Pop

On 8/2/2019 at 5:28 AM, Caju_94 said:

Metroidvania or Rogue-like: forma.8 or Demon Gaze (depends on which I finish first)

Actually, Demon Gaze isn't a rogue-like or Metroidvania, so you probably should go with forma.8 here.

And since you said you weren't enjoying your ultra rare platinum, you might want to use Exist Archive for that one and then use Dark Chronicle for your takes forever to beat one.  Exist Archive does have an ultra rare plat as well and I found it quite enjoyable once I got the hang of the battle system.

And now for an update from me:

Spoiler

TG6YWkW.jpg

B1 (Series new to you): Strike Solitaire (NA Vita)

B2 (Historical fiction or mythology (12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece (Steam)

B3 (Anthropomorphized animals): Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS4)

I3 (That you think you will dislike) Gem Legends (NA Vita)

I5 (Can beat in one sitting): Doodle Devil (NA Vita)

N1 (Released the year you joined PSNP) Ray Gigant

N2 (With player choices or multiple endings): Ys Origin (PS4)

N4 (With a # or punctuation mark in the title): Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure (NA Vita)

G1 (Starts with the first letter in your PSN ID): Legend of the Tetrarchs (NA PS4)

G2 (Recommended by a PSNP member): Mary Skelter: Nightmares (NA Vita)

G3 (That everyone but you has played) Persona 5 (NA PS4)

O1 (One Word Title) One Word by POWGI (NA Vita)

O2 (With minigames in it): Tokyo Xanadu eX+

O3 (Adventure): Ys Seven (Steam)

Well, since XX_FTW used One Word by POWGI for One Word Title, I'm doing the same.  Also finished up the game released the year I joined PSNP with Ray Gigant since that was released in NA in 2016.  With that, I finally got a bingo.  I decided to run with Evoland Legendary Edition for my isometric view title and will start that when I finish up Higurashi on Steam since starting another game would drop me below 95% average completion on there until I finish something up.  About the only thing I have no idea what to play for it now is the cooperative game.  I don't like games with MP at all and do not like having to depend on another person cooperating with me to be able to finish a game's trophies.  I found trying to get the 100% in Journey incredibly frustrating because of this.

Edited by ladynadiad

Another two months since I've updated, and another three boxes cleared off.

AHrjQj3.png

New squares:

B2: Nurse Love Addiction - Pretty self-explanatory, with each route being a different person to romance (and uncover the mystery in-game as well).

I3: DJMAX Respect's DEEMO DLC pack - This was released a few days ago and happens to be the easiest of all the DLC packs this game has gotten so far.

G5: Dragon Quest: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Took me a good eighty hours to finish everything possible in the game and then defeated the final boss for a milestone platinum. Enjoyed most of my time with it.

Past squares:

B4 - Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds

I1 - Borderlands
N1 - Jump Force
N2 - 428: Shibuya Scramble
N3 - Tetris Effect

G1 - Pic-a-Pix Classic
G2 - Yakuza Kiwami 2
O1 - Reverie

O2 - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds
O4 - Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

I'll eventually get a bingo at some point.

1 More done.

I1- That Takes "Forever" to Beat"- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started this not long after it initially got released, played a good 60 or so hours on it and moved on to something else, as I had a bad habit of doing back then.

Decided I wanted to finally get it beat, picked up a copy of the Legendary edition on Ebay for cheap.

142 hours to get the platinum and all the DLC trophies in total.

One of those rare games that does live up to its Hype I feel.

Did start having some issues towards the end, when the save file started getting a bit big, some serious frame rate drops here and there, and a couple of full on crashes also.

Just 1 remaining category now: N5- That Gives you the Feels

This one will also be my 100th Platinum trophy :)

Another week or 2, and I should be done :)

Spoiler

B1- In a Series New to You- Jak & Daxter: The Precurser Legacy 

B2- Originally Released in 2019- Kingdom Hearts 3

B3- That You've been Meaning to Get to- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back 

B4- Metroidvania or Rogue-like- One More Dungeon

B5- That You Can Beat in One Sitting- What Remains of Edith FInch

I1- That Takes "Forever" to Beat" The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I2- By An independent Developer- Master Reboot

I3- Anthropomorphized Animals- Crash Bandicoot: Warped

I4- Reboot or Spiritual Successor- Mirror's Edge Catalyst

I5- Developed in a Foreign Country- Jak 3

N1- Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes- Child of Light

N2- Redeemed from PS Plus- Grim Fandango Remastered

N3- Player's Choice- Dark Cloud

N4- Award- Winning- Red Dead Redemption 2

N5- That Gives you the Feels

G1- With Player Operated Vehicles- Jak X; Combat Racing

G2- With player Choices or Multiple Endings- Steins; Gate

G3- Recommended by a PSNP Member- Aven Colony

G4- With Online Features- Watch Dogs 2

G5- With Gorgeous Vista's- Horizon Zero Dawn

O1- Ultra Rare Platinum- Pac Man Championship Edition 2

O2- Last Game You Acquired- Rage

O3- Platform Exclusive- Marvel's Spider- Man

O4- Featuring a Romance, or Romance Options- Valkyria Chronicles

O5- Adventure- Jak 2

Update #6:

Still looking for recommendations to fill G5.

• Finished Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Platform Excusive category)
  • Finished Sonic Mania (Anthropomorphized Animals category)
  • Finished Red Dead Redemption II (Award-Winning category)
  • Finished Shadow of the Colossus (Cult Favorite category)
  • Finished Murdered: Soul Suspect (Starts with the first letter in your PSNID category)
  • Finished Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Favorite Genre category)

PE2wRIQ.png

28 minutes ago, MattbluePT said:

Do you have a listing of games not on your profile somewhere or is your profile a complete listing of everything you own? Or would you be open to buying something if it looks interesting enough?  I didn't see anything I was familiar with enough to recommend on your profile but I would be glad to look at a list of your unstarted backlog games to see if there is anything I'd recommend on there or if you are open to buying an interesting game I definitely have a few recs for you.  For example, I think you'd really enjoy the Ys series since you seem to like action RPGs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

Update #6:

Here are tworecommendations from me:

Alienation: A very fun game especially with a group or at least one other person. The story isn't that long to beat but the plat could take a while. There's one heavy RNG based trophy which took me a long time to get.

The Walking Dead: Very easy to get the plat for and still one of the best Telltale games. And you finished Season 2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Do you have a listing of games not on your profile somewhere or is your profile a complete listing of everything you own? Or would you be open to buying something if it looks interesting enough?  I didn't see anything I was familiar with enough to recommend on your profile but I would be glad to look at a list of your unstarted backlog games to see if there is anything I'd recommend on there or if you are open to buying an interesting game I definitely have a few recs for you.  For example, I think you'd really enjoy the Ys series since you seem to like action RPGs.

I really like action RPGs, and i do have some I didn't even started, but i was looking for something less time-consuming, as i finished ni no kuni now and still want to work on the rest of the trophies for the plat.

Backlog? Tons of PS Plus games at least xD. Also have for PS3 the Prince of Persia trilogy, Castlevania: LOS2, FF XIII, Darksiders 2,...

For PS4, I have Darksiders 1 and 2, Destroy All Humans 1 and 2, Uncharted 4, ACIII, AC Liberation, AC IV,Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XII,Thief,... Recently bought Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

So I would prefer no to buy more games, but i'm open to it if I find them interesting

34 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Here are tworecommendations from me:

Alienation: A very fun game especially with a group or at least one other person. The story isn't that long to beat but the plat could take a while. There's one heavy RNG based trophy which took me a long time to get.

The Walking Dead: Very easy to get the plat for and still one of the best Telltale games. And you finished Season 2

Alienation I tried and i didn't liked that much. As for The Walking Dead, I have been thinking to buy it just to plat, but I already played on PC, so it isn't a priority

34 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

I recommend Donut County just for the fun of it. Short game and I laughed through the whole game.  

Actually the game looks funny, but I don't know if it is worth 12€, what do you think?

19 minutes ago, MattbluePT said:

I really like action RPGs, and i do have some I didn't even started, but i was looking for something less time-consuming, as i finished ni no kuni now and still want to work on the rest of the trophies for the plat.

Backlog? Tons of PS Plus games at least xD. Also have for PS3 the Prince of Persia trilogy, Castlevania: LOS2, FF XIII, Darksiders 2,...

For PS4, I have Darksiders 1 and 2, Destroy All Humans 1 and 2, Uncharted 4, ACIII, AC Liberation, AC IV,Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XII,Thief,... Recently bought Mirror's Edge Catalyst and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

So I would prefer no to buy more games, but i'm open to it if I find them interesting

Definitely would recommend you try Ys at some point in the future.  They are lengthy for the plats, but not as long as KH games and I think they'd be right up your alley.  Ys Origin isn't too long if you are looking to just beat the game for this event, about 10-20 hours to finish one of the routes, definitely much longer to get the plat though.  However, I'd say Lacrimosa of Dana is a better starting point for a newbie, it just doesn't really go on sale often.

As far as shorter stuff, for PS Plus games, heard some good things about What Remains of Edith Finch which is a PS Plus game this month.  Detroit Becoming Human is supposed to be pretty good and was a PS Plus game a few months ago.  I'm probably doing Grim Fandango Remastered for my own redeemed from PS Plus game.  All of those are supposed to be pretty short and easy while also being generally enjoyable, but they are pretty much point and click adventures or walking simulators.  I either own or am looking to grab most of those at some point.  You also can't go wrong with Telltale in general.  If not The Walking Dead, some of the others are fun too.  I think you'd probably like Tales from the Borderlands since I saw you have played Borderlands and I thought that one was a lot of fun.

Also, since you mentioned you've played on PC, if you are on Steam, link your profile and I'll take a look at those since Steam games can count here if they have achievements and I've already played a few for this event.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Definitely would recommend you try Ys at some point in the future.  They are lengthy for the plats, but not as long as KH games and I think they'd be right up your alley.  Ys Origin isn't too long if you are looking to just beat the game for this event, about 10-20 hours to finish one of the routes, definitely much longer to get the plat though.  However, I'd say Lacrimosa of Dana is a better starting point for a newbie, it just doesn't really go on sale often.

As far as shorter stuff, for PS Plus games, heard some good things about What Remains of Edith Finch which is a PS Plus game this month.  Detroit Becoming Human is supposed to be pretty good and was a PS Plus game a few months ago.  I'm probably doing Grim Fandango Remastered for my own redeemed from PS Plus game.  All of those are supposed to be pretty short and easy while also being generally enjoyable, but they are pretty much point and click adventures or walking simulators.  I either own or am looking to grab most of those at some point.  You also can't go wrong with Telltale in general.  If not The Walking Dead, some of the others are fun too.  I think you'd probably like Tales from the Borderlands since I saw you have played Borderlands and I thought that one was a lot of fun.

Also, since you mentioned you've played on PC, if you are on Steam, link your profile and I'll take a look at those since Steam games can count here if they have achievements and I've already played a few for this event.

I've checked YS: Lacrimosa of Dana and it really looks great. I'll have to give it a try in the future. As for Detroit Becoming Human, is the game I'm actually playing for the Player's Choice. I have heard good things abou What Remains of Edith Finch, may be a good option, as it is a short game.

I rarely play on PC now, so would prefer to do this on PS. But thank you so much for all these options

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MattbluePT said:

I've checked YS: Lacrimosa of Dana and it really looks great. I'll have to give it a try in the future. As for Detroit Becoming Human, is the game I'm actually playing for the Player's Choice. I have heard good things abou What Remains of Edith Finch, may be a good option, as it is a short game.

I rarely play on PC now, so would prefer to do this on PS. But thank you so much for all these options

I second What Remains of Edith Finch. That was one of the best walking sims I've played and it only takes like 3-5h, maybe less.

From the games you have posted above I also would suggest Darksiders. The first plays like a Zelda game and is better than the second in my opinion.

My last suggestion would be Final Fantasy 12. I played that one a lot back on the PS2 and liked it very much.

I wouldn't get Donut County for 12€. I played it recently and while it's fun for what it is it isn't worth the 12€. I'd say wait for at least a 50% discount. You can finish the game in 1-2 hours.

Been a long while since I last posted but I've come with 2 new squares marked off. I honestly don't really know which games to do for my last 4 so this might be the end for me but you never know. Got 4 lines finished however so that's pretty good!

g2qORz5.png

Updated Squares:
N5: Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
G5: Detroit: Become Human

COMPLETED SQUARES:

Spoiler

B1: Hitman: March 11th 2016

B3: Spyro the Dragon: Bought it back around release but never played it until a few weeks ago.

B4: My Time at Portia

B5: Resident Evil 2

I1: Far Cry New Dawn

I2: Master Reboot

I3: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

I5: Agents of Mayhem

N1: Far Cry 3 (Recommended by Voodoo_Eyes)

N2: Tokyo Xanadu eX+

N3: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon: I use my Player's Choice as 'An Easy to Platinum Game'

N4: XBlaze Lost: Memories

G1: Dark Souls Remastered

G2: Sly 2: Band of Thieves

G3: God of War 2018

G4: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

O1: Creed: Rose to Glory

O3: Kingdom Hearts 3

O4: Just in Time Incorporated

• Like 1

On 05/08/2019 at 7:22 PM, ObsiEez said:

Been a long while since I last posted but I've come with 2 new squares marked off. I honestly don't really know which games to do for my last 4 so this might be the end for me but you never know. Got 4 lines finished however so that's pretty good!

COMPLETED SQUARES:

Reveal hidden contents

B1: Hitman: March 11th 2016

B3: Spyro the Dragon: Bought it back around release but never played it until a few weeks ago.

B4: My Time at Portia

B5: Resident Evil 2

I1: Far Cry New Dawn

I2: Master Reboot

I3: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

I5: Agents of Mayhem

N1: Far Cry 3 (Recommended by Voodoo_Eyes)

N2: Tokyo Xanadu eX+

N3: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon: I use my Player's Choice as 'An Easy to Platinum Game'

N4: XBlaze Lost: Memories

G1: Dark Souls Remastered

G2: Sly 2: Band of Thieves

G3: God of War 2018

G4: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

O1: Creed: Rose to Glory

O3: Kingdom Hearts 3

O4: Just in Time Incorporated

Teslagrad is a Metroidvania that is constantly very cheap on sale (and was a PS+ offering some years ago) and you can plat in less than 2 hours.

I saw that you started The Witcher some time ago, and didn't finish it. The series was based on a book, so you can go for it. 

With a Isometric View, you can pick AereA that is currently for 2 bucks or Bastion that is constantly on sale.

For the last one, no idea, sorry ?

• Like 1

Hello fellas, I'm back. I skipped the last month update, but now I'm here. 

This past couple months, I completed

O1 - Cooperative Game with Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

N2 - Play as an Antihero or Bad Guy with Blood & Truth (I mean, you are member of a crime family, you need to at least grant that the protagonist is a anti-hero)

I4 - That You've Been Meaning to Get To with Undertale

My card now looks like this. 

Spoiler

rikQoce.jpg

Sadly, I'm not in the right mood to play the same game where I need to pay attention for a long period of time, so I'm really slow on the the completion. I believe I can still complete it, Tales from Symphonia (oldest from Backlog) being my only worry, but to honest, if I was trying to do this in past years, I would have finished my card at least in the start of June. 

At the time, I'm slowly chipping away at:

G2 - With Mystery or Detective Themes with Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness

G5 - Historical Fiction or Mythology with SoulCalibur VI (seems historic enough to me ?)

I3 - That give you the Feels with Life is Strange: Before the Storm and finally

N4 - Adventure with AereA, to complete two lines with one game.

I will make a update when I complete a line or at the start of the next month (or October if somehow I don't complete any new square). Also, I'm screwed to do the clean up of the games that I finished but didn't plat.

Got three new games for this during the last weeks

HxvVZwq.png

B1: Metroidvania or Rogue-Like: Guacamelee STCE

B2: One Word Titel: Soma

B3: That "Everyone" but you has played: God of War

B4: By an Independent Developer: Jazzpunk

B5: Antropomorphized Animals: Jak and Daxter: The Precurser Legacy

I1: Featuring a Romance or Romance Options: Hatoful Boyfriend

I3: Hype!: Zero Time Dilemma (After playing Zero Escape: The Nonory Games I was hyped to play the third game what I finally did)

I4: Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

I5: With Mystery or Detective Themes: Murdered: Soul Suspect

N1: With Minigames in it: Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Danganronpa 1-2 Reloaded) I got every trophy from the first game of the collection

N2: Historical Fiction or Mythology: Assassin's Creed Origins

N4: With Gorgeous Vistas: Marvel's Spider-Man

G1: For Another PSNP Event: Human Fall Flat (Monthly Madness)

G2: That you started but didn't finish: Randal's Monday

O1: Retro Rerelease (Originally on a console W/o throphies): Full Throttle Remastered

815dHxYl.png

B1: Yoku's Island Express :platinum:

B4: What Remains of Edith Finch ?

I2: Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood :platinum:

I5: Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan :platinum:

N2:  Steins; Gate :platinum:

N3: Grim Legends 3: The Dark City :platinum:

N4: Conan Exiles :platinum:

N5: Unmechanical Extended ?

G3: AER :platinum:

O2:  Here They Lie ?

O4: Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala :platinum:

O5:  Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call :platinum:

Spoiler

vhadDZX.jpg

B1 (Series new to you): Strike Solitaire (NA Vita)

B2 (Historical fiction or mythology (12 Labours of Hercules VII: Fleecing the Fleece (Steam)

B3 (Anthropomorphized animals): Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS4)

B5 (By an Independent Developer): Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.7 Minagoroshi (Steam)

I3 (That you think you will dislike) Gem Legends (NA Vita)

I5 (Can beat in one sitting): Doodle Devil (NA Vita)

N1 (Released the year you joined PSNP) Ray Gigant

N2 (With player choices or multiple endings): Ys Origin (PS4)

N4 (With a # or punctuation mark in the title): Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure (NA Vita)

G1 (Starts with the first letter in your PSN ID): Legend of the Tetrarchs (NA PS4)

G2 (Recommended by a PSNP member): Mary Skelter: Nightmares (NA Vita)

G3 (That everyone but you has played) Persona 5 (NA PS4)

O1 (One Word Title) One Word by POWGI (NA Vita)

O2 (With minigames in it): Tokyo Xanadu eX+

O3 (Adventure): Ys Seven (Steam)

Finished up Higurashi chapter 7 on Steam and decided to use that for the Indie dev one since 07th Expansion is definitely about as Indie as you get.

Update after a while:

1Lv01gB.png

Game List: 

Spoiler

With Gorgeous Vistas - :platinum: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Ultra Rare Platinum - :platinum: Velocity 2X

One Word Title - Iconoclasts

That "Everyone" But You Has Played - :platinum: Borderlands 2

Developed in a Foreign Country - :platinum: Tales of Vesperia: DE

Player's Choice - :platinum: Tales of Innocence R

Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle - :platinum: Senran Kagura Bon Appetit

With a Female Protagonist - :platinum: Velocity Ultra

That Gives You the Feels - :platinum: NieR: Automata

Last Game You Acquired - :platinum: Alice: Madness Returns

Peripheral-Based - Lego Rock Band Guitar Full Game FC

Cult Favorite - :platinum: 428: Shibuya Scramble

Racing or Sports - :platinum: WipEout: Omega Collection

That You Can Beat In One Sitting - What Remains of Edith Finch

TUaVtl0.png

Finished Watch Dogs 2 for the "Play As an Antihero or Bad Guy" category. I'm really I have three games left. 

My plan is the following:

Metroivania or Rogue-like: I have two strong candidates. Demon Gaze in where I am trying to beat the Final Boss but still not managing to (even on Easy Mode). Forma.8 that is an easy and short indie game, yet kinda lost on what to do now, since you have to find out by yourself, haha.

Ultra-Rare Platinum: I had Worms Battleground and FlatOut 4 as candidates, yet I do not feel like playing them for now. Maybe I will for another game like Digimon World: Next Order.

That Takes Forever To Beat: Whether Exist Archive or Dark Chronicle which are long RPG games that I like to take my time with them.

Job done, this has been a fun Event to do, would definitely do again :)

N5- That Gives you the Feels- Final Fantasy 7

This was chosen for this category, for reason's anyone who has ever played this will understand :)

One of my all time favorite games, basically the reason I even got a Playstation in the first place.

(This was also my 100th Platinum trophy).

b3LwcIM.png

Spoiler

B1- In a Series New to You- Jak & Daxter: The Precurser Legacy 

B2- Originally Released in 2019- Kingdom Hearts 3

B3- That You've been Meaning to Get to- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back 

B4- Metroidvania or Rogue-like- One More Dungeon

B5- That You Can Beat in One Sitting- What Remains of Edith FInch

I1- That Takes "Forever" to Beat" The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I2- By An independent Developer- Master Reboot

I3- Anthropomorphized Animals- Crash Bandicoot: Warped

I4- Reboot or Spiritual Successor- Mirror's Edge Catalyst

I5- Developed in a Foreign Country- Jak 3