Bingo Bonanza 2020

On 20.2.2020 at 5:59 PM, vampicity said:

Please sign me up! 

I am new to posting and have spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to post my Bingo card. Can someone please help me out, I appreciate it!

You need an image hoster like imgur.com to post your bingo card here. I saved a Bingo card as a screenshot png file on my pc, uploaded the pic to imgur, no acc needed, choose to create share link. Go to this topic on psnp. Select "Insert other media" from another site. Paste link with added indo like png at the end

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

mPwGtW6.png

Well would ya' look at that, I already have another square done! I2 DLC Pack with Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legacy of the First Blade! I also had to rearrange the squares because I used my 2019 card as a template and accidentally forgot Released in 2020 and I had Female Protagonist in the wrong spot, and change my list just a little because I for some reason listed a game that didn't fit into the parameter of the event. I really shouldn't PSNP while sleep deprived ?

Spoiler

B1 Sci Fi/Fantasy Themes Trover Saves the Universe 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B2 Anti Hero/Bad Guy
B3 Female Protagonist The Town of Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B4 Released in 2020
B5 Started But Didn't Finish

I1 PS Plus 
I2 DLC Pack Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legend of the First Blade 2611.png1f4af.png
I3 Recommend by PSNP Member
I4 Cooperative Game
I5 Award Winning

N1 Mystery or Detective Themes
N2 Developed in a Foreign Country
N3 Player's Choice
N4 Anthropomorphized Animals
Donut County 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N5 Strategy, Simulation, or Management

G1 Retro Release MediEvil
G2 Featuring a Romance/Romance Option 
G3 With an Isometric View
G4 Been Meaning to Get To
Marvel's Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps 
G5 Ultra Rare Platinum Night in the Woods 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O1 Underplayed (Less Then 1000 Players)
O2 Can Beat in One Sitting
O3 With Gorgeous Vistas
O4 Cult Favorite

O5 Everyone But You Has Played

Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 1

Update Time.

G2- You think you will Dislike- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

The card based gameplay always kind of put me off this one, I played this a bit back when it was o the Gamboy Advance. The redone version is definately an improvement over how I remember it being. The fact you essentially need 6 playthroughs for the plat (3 with each character), also put me off a bit, hasn't bene too awful so far though tbh. Did a playthrough with each character on Normal mode, mainly for the storyline, then moved onto kingdom hearts 2 for a bit, finished that, then came back to do a playthrough on both characters on proud (which wans't that hard tbh). I'll be coming back to do the eay mode playthrough, and all the grindy stuff soon.

I3-Developed in a Foreign Country: Kingdom Hearts 2 

Probably one of my all time favourite PS2 games, and imo, easily the best game of the series. I did everything on beginner mode, and will be returning to it sometime soon to do the critcal playthrough for the platinum :)

Currently doing Birth by Sleep for started but never finished (Played on the PSP, but never managed to finish it for some reason).

Taking the longer route around, and doing a playthrough on each character on normal mode, before a playthrough on critical later on.

I've finished the Terra playhtrough, and about halfway through the Ventus run.

Spoiler

B1- With Minigame's In It: Kingdom Hearts

B2- Starts With The First Letter in Your PSN

B3- Featuring a Romance, or Romance Options

B4- Sci Fi or Fantasy Themes

B5- That You Can Beat in 1 Sitting: Untitled Goose Game

I1- Underplayed (Less than 100 players)

I2- Adventure

I4- Award Winning

I5- With Player Choices or Multiple Endings: The Wolf Among Us

N1- Aliens or Robots: Terminator Resistance

N2- Anthromorphized Animcals

N3- Player's Choice

N4- Based on a Non- Gaming IP

N5- That Takes "Forever" to beat

G1- Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle

G2- You think you will Dislike: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories 

G3- Redeemed from PS Plus

G4- Nonviolent

G5- For Another PSNP event

O1- That you meant to play last year: Brutal Legend

O2- That you started, but didn't finish

O3- Originally Released in 2020

O4- Peripheral Based

O5- That gives you the feels 

Finally back with another update! Some of these games really don't work with text over them, but that's not going to stop me.

9FLHAEf.png

God of War 3 was not a game I expected to be able to beat in one sitting, but here we are! In going for the platinum I had to beat it on hard mode, and after some speedrun strats, managed to get it in just a few hours. It was pretty cool breaking the whole game like that, and it was a lot of fun on its own too! Great finisher to Kratos's story, though naturally I know there's more beyond it now. At the time though, wow. Great game.

Need for Speed Payback was a good time, though the platinum ended up taking ages for me. I know you only have to beat it for this bingo card, but I mean, come on. I'm not really one for racing games, but this one was recommended to me by my significant other, so I had to at least give it a shot. If there was a racing game for me, this would be it, since it's very forgiving of my many, many crashes. I hear it's not a great one in the series but I had a good time at least.

Getting close to an actual bingo! I'm not sure what all I have that was released the year I joined PSNP though. I'll have to think on that.

Update

Been a bit, life was just crazy. But I made some progress on my card. No Bingo's yet but close to a few.

QRSxHst.jpg

New Games in Bold:

B1 - Underplayed: Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventures 

B2 - Originally released in 2020

B3 - Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle - Just a Phrase by POWGI [POWGI puzzle games are fun and relaxing. This is my third one.]
B4 - DLC Pack or Standalone DLC - The Division 2 DLC Pack 4 Coney Island [Recently went back and did all the DLC minus the raid in preparation for the new expansion]
B5 - That you've been meaning to get to - Kick-Ass 2 [The only way to get this platinum is to buy a physical copy from Europe, so I spent $16 to get one from Italy.]
I1 - Hype!

I2 - Retro Release - Phoenix Wright Trilogy [Only ever ploayed the first one back in the day so it was fun to get to play the whole trilogy in one package.]
I3 - With minigames in it: Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn 

I4 - Play as antihero or bad guy

I5 - For another PSNP event

N1 - Cooperative: Uglydolls: An Imperfect Adventure 

N2 - Developed in a foreign country - Red Matter Real fun VR puzzle game made in Spain

N3 - Free!

N4 - Peripheral-Based

N5 - Redeemed from PS Plus - The Sims 4 [Shouts out @Malachen for an early Guide of the Year contender to me.]

G1 - Favorite Genre

G2 - Based on a non-game IP: Captain America: Super Soldier 

G3 - That you can beat in one sitting: Zeroptian Adventure 

G4 - Nonviolent - American Ninja Warrior Challenge [No violence, just badly made rhythm based challenges. It barely works which almost made ME violent.]

G5 - Platform Exclusive  - Detroit: Become Human [Real fun and sleek but a little heavy handed with the metaphors at the end.]
O1 - By an Indy developer

O2 - Adventure

O3 - One Word Title - Yooka-Laylee [Since it's hyphenated it's technically one word.]
O4 - Last game you acquired

O5 - With mystery or detective themes

5 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Update

Been a bit, life was just crazy. But I made some progress on my card. No Bingo's yet but close to a few.

QRSxHst.jpg

New Games in Bold:

B1 - Underplayed: Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventures 

B2 - Originally released in 2020

B3 - Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle - Just a Phrase by POWGI [POWGI puzzle games are fun and relaxing. This is my third one.]
B4 - DLC Pack or Standalone DLC - The Division 2 DLC Pack 4 Coney Island [Recently went back and did all the DLC minus the raid in preparation for the new expansion]
B5 - That you've been meaning to get to - Kick-Ass 2 [The only way to get this platinum is to buy a physical copy from Europe, so I spent $16 to get one from Italy.]
I1 - Hype!

I2 - Retro Release - Phoenix Wright Trilogy [Only ever ploayed the first one back in the day so it was fun to get to play the whole trilogy in one package.]
I3 - With minigames in it: Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn 

I4 - Play as antihero or bad guy

I5 - For another PSNP event

N1 - Cooperative: Uglydolls: An Imperfect Adventure 

N2 - Developed in a foreign country - Red Matter Real fun VR puzzle game made in Spain

N3 - Free!

N4 - Peripheral-Based

N5 - Redeemed from PS Plus - The Sims 4 [Shouts out @Malachen for an early Guide of the Year contender to me.]

G1 - Favorite Genre

G2 - Based on a non-game IP: Captain America: Super Soldier 

G3 - That you can beat in one sitting: Zeroptian Adventure 

G4 - Nonviolent - American Ninja Warrior Challenge [No violence, just badly made rhythm based challenges. It barely works which almost made ME violent.]

G5 - Platform Exclusive  - Detroit: Become Human [Real fun and sleek but a little heavy handed with the metaphors at the end.]
O1 - By an Indy developer

O2 - Adventure

O3 - One Word Title - Yooka-Laylee [Since it's hyphenated it's technically one word.]
O4 - Last game you acquired

O5 - With mystery or detective themes

Thanks for the shout-out and praise, you are very welcome for the guide. Genuinely didn't expect it to get as much attention as it has but it's nice to see ?

Did a terrible job of this last year but here's my card for this year. Feel free to start recommending me games for that box which I got. Will upload the picture when I get home.

Edited by Malachen
  • Like 1

Hopefully I am not too late (I think registration is/was closing at the end of Feb, right?). Here is my card:

Spoiler

EERELIf.png

Haven't thought about games yet. At a quick glance, card seems pretty fun this year! Will be back soon with an update (have already completed some games that I can use to tick off some of the boxes).

Have fun, everyone! ?

OK, February update!

/gGYPpqX.pngundefined

B1 - With Player Choices or Multiple Endings - Miko Gakkou Monogatari: Kaede Episode :platinum: - multiple endings for your reading pleasure 

B5 - Anthropomorphized Animals - Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus :platinum: - Ratchet, he's an alien, bull---t, he's a walking cat/raccoon morph with a robot buddy

I2 - That You Started But Didn't Finish - Song of the Deep - cool little Metroidvania that I started last spring but didn't finish until now

N1 - DLC Pack or Standalone DLC - LEGO DC Super Villains (Aquaman Movie Part 1 or 2) - or any of the other 4 DLC packs that I finished for this game

Previously completed

Spoiler

B1 - With Player Choices or Multiple Endings

B2 - Award Winning

B3 - That "Everyone" but You Has Played

B4 - Redeemed from PS Plus

B5 - Anthropomorphized Animals

I1 - With Online Features

I2 - That You Started But Didn't Finish

I3 - Adventure

I4 - For Another PSNP Event - Hyperdimension Neptunia re;Birth1 :platinum: 

I5 - That Gives You The Feels

N1 - DLC Pack or Standalone DLC

N2 - Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle - Queen's Quest 3 :platinum: 

N3 - Player Choice

N4 - One Word Title - Shenmue :platinum:

N5 - Favorite Genre

G1 - Ultra Rare Platinum

G2 - You Think You Will Dislike - Shenmue II :platinum:

G3 - Cooperative Game

G4 - Historical Fiction or Mythology

G5 - With An Isometric View

O1 - Hype!

O2 - Originally Released in 2020

O3 - Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes - Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online :platinum:

O4 - Based on a Non-Gaming IP - LEGO DC Super Villains :platinum: 

O5 - Underplayed (owned by <1000 players) - Inferno 2 :platinum: 

Let's see if I can finish a line in March!

Slow start compared to last year, but making some progress. +3 for February, with Untitled Goose Game, Ratchet & Clank, and Sonic. Have a "last game acquired" to finish up in PvZ: Battle for Neighborville, then I'm not sure what I'll go for.

bsfLoU1.png

ug898Tx.png

Time for an Update:

I4: One Word Title: Infamous :platinum:

I5: Developed in A Foreign Country: One Piece: Burning Blood :platinum:

N4: Antropormorphized Animals: Kingdom Hearts :platinum:

O1: Adventure: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered :platinum:

G5: Favorite Genre: Tales of Xillia 2 :platinum:

O5: Historical, Fiction or Mythology: Zero Escape: The Nonary Games :platinum:

Spoiler

B1 - Hype: 

B2 - Starts with The First Leter in Your PSNID: 

B3 - That You've Been Meaning To Get To: Pesona 5 :platinum:

B4 - Cooperative Game: 

B5 - Play As an Antihero or Bad Guy:

I1 - With Player Choices or Multiple Endings: Life is Strange 2 :platinum:

I2 - In a Series New To You:

I3: With a # Or Punctuation Mark in the Title:

I4: One Word Title: Infamous :platinum:

I5: Developed in A Foreign Country: One Piece: Burning Blood :platinum:

N1: Award-Winning

N2: With a Femele Protagonist:

N3: Players Choice:

N4: Antropormorphized Animals: Kingdom Hearts :platinum:

N5: With Players-operated Vehicles: 

G1: With Minigames In it: World of Final Fantasy :platinum:

G2: Last Game You Acquired: 

G3: That You Can Beat in One Sitting:

G4: With Gorgeous Vistas: 

G5: Favorite Genre: Tales of Xillia 2 :platinum:

O1: Adventure: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered :platinum:

O2: Cult Favorite:

O3: Redeemed from PS Plus:

O4: Platform Exclusive:

O5: Historical, Fiction or Mythology: Zero Escape: The Nonary Games :platinum:

Got some more done~

B5- With An Isometric View: Stories Path Of Destinies :platinum:

N5- Developed In A Foreign Country: Grim Legends 3 The Dark City (Poland):platinum:

G1- Favorite Genre: Layers of Fear 2:platinum:

G5- With Mystery or Detective Themes: Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter :platinum:

O3- Platform Exclusive: Death Stranding

O4- Cult Favorite: Hotline Miami 2

QrmMEEX.png

Here is my update!

I finished Deiland (PS Plus), Dragon Ball FighterZ(Last Game You Acquired), Agents of Mayhem (With Online Features) and Adventures of Mana (That You Started But Didn't Finish).

I am close to finish Valkyrie Drive and Muramasa Rebirth on my PS Vita. I will also start Mad Max.

Completed Games

B4 - With Player-operated Vehicles - Just Cause 3

I4 - Redeemed from PS Plus - Deiland

I5 - That You Started But Didn't Finish - Adventures of Mana

N4 - Last Game You Acquired - DragonBall FighterZ

G2 - With Online Features - Agents of Mayhem

Another one crossed off the List.

O2- That you started, but didn't finish: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Played this on the PSP, but never actually got around to ever finishing it.

I was loosely aware of the story, but was nice to finally play through the whole thing.

Spoiler

B1- With Minigame's In It: Kingdom Hearts

B2- Starts With The First Letter in Your PSN

B3- Featuring a Romance, or Romance Options

B4- Sci Fi or Fantasy Themes

B5- That You Can Beat in 1 Sitting: Untitled Goose Game

I1- Underplayed (Less than 100 players)

I2- Adventure

I4- Award Winning

I5- With Player Choices or Multiple Endings: The Wolf Among Us

N1- Aliens or Robots: Terminator Resistance

N2- Anthromorphized Animcals

N3- Player's Choice

N4- Based on a Non- Gaming IP

N5- That Takes "Forever" to beat

G1- Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle

G2- You think you will Dislike: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories 

G3- Redeemed from PS Plus

G4- Nonviolent

G5- For Another PSNP event

O1- That you meant to play last year: Brutal Legend

O2- That you started, but didn't finish: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

O3- Originally Released in 2020

O4- Peripheral Based

O5- That gives you the feels 

Two new entries :)

I finished the story of Ni No Kuni II last month and this fits really well the "that you've been meaning to get to" B1 category. I bought this summer 2018 but didn't start it until a year later. But one day my ps4 crashed and i lost all my savefiles and i was very sad about the loss for NNK2 in particular. I was in chapter 6 with 50 hours playtime back then. I waited almost half a year before i could start the game anew and slowly made my way through again. When i completed the story i was very happy i came to this point because while it isn't as good as the first game it definitely has its golden moments :) i prepared the :platinum: for later and i need a few more trophies in DLC 3 to complete this game entirely but i'll manage :D

Besides that i recently continued Wet on PS3 in which you play as a female badass who is 100% a bad guy G3. While sometimes it's seems my button inputs aren't correctly taken in, it is an enjoyable show to see her jumping and sliding around shooting enemies with dual pistols or slicing them up with a sword. Better not stop being acrobatic though or otherwise you'll die within seconds :D mission 6 (of 12) was the hardest for me as you cannot move in that chapter at all (just free falling from a plane) and i didn't upgrade my weapons at all before that mission. Huge mistake i'm not gonna repeat in my next playthrough (on a higher difficulty)...

8CArae7.png

I'm back from last year! I ended up kind of dropping this last year since I had 2 spots left & didn't really have anything to put into it, but I'm back again & can hopefully do it this time around! I already got a few platinums marked off & already my first bingo so I got that going for me atleast already!

e53c6d146278897e960b2936471ba351.png

Completed Games:

Spoiler

B1: Adam's Venture: Origins
B2: Astro Bot Rescue Mission

B3: Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

B4: Steins;Gate (Japan)

B5: MediEvil

I3: Monster Jam: Battlegrounds

G3: Moonlighter

O1: Yakuza 0

O4: The Sims 4

O5: The Outer Worlds

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Squirlruler said:

Yay! It's up! @Sir_Bee

Bingo Card:

Reveal hidden contents

tTGanCq.png

Games Checklist (will be filled out as I get them checked):

Reveal hidden contents

B

1. Spawned an Expanded Universe: The Wolf Among Us

2. Recommended by a PSNP Member (B1rvine) Lumines: Electronic Symphony

3. Featuring Romance or Romance Options: Dragon Age: Origins

4. One Word Title: Trine Enchanted Edition

5. Peripheral-Based: Rock Band 2

I

N

G

2. That you can beat in one sitting: ABZU

O

Oh thank goodness I am almost finished with Rock Band 2 for the Peripheral-Based square. (Man, this will be like my last GH/RB type game I have that I haven't completed the story, hope I don't get that square next year! ? ) Have a few ideas for some of the other squares. Going to be time to get into it! :D OH NO NOT OLDEST IN MY BACKLOG AGAIN. Looool. Maybe I can do FFXII for that one...

Also, taking recommendations for that square. Feel free to look at my game collection on TT ^.^

Update 1: Got my first BINGO. :] Still working on the plat/100% for Dragon Age, but getting close to that now.

• Like 1

7d1QmhH.png

Finished up G3 Isometric View with Steven Universe: Save the Light! It was a fun, light, experience... Despite being really glitchy and buggy! ? But as a huge Steven Universe fan, I was willing to put up with it - especially since I didn't run into anything that was actually gamebreaking, just really annoying.

Spoiler

B1 Sci Fi/Fantasy Themes Trover Saves the Universe 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B2 Anti Hero/Bad Guy
B3 Female Protagonist The Town of Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B4 Released in 2020
B5 Started But Didn't Finish

I1 PS Plus 
I2 DLC Pack Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legend of the First Blade 2611.png1f4af.png
I3 Recommend by PSNP Member
I4 Cooperative Game
I5 Award Winning

N1 Mystery or Detective Themes
N2 Developed in a Foreign Country
N3 Player's Choice
N4 Anthropomorphized Animals
 Donut County 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N5 Strategy, Simulation, or Management

G1 Retro Release The Mark of Kri
G2 Featuring a Romance/Romance Option 
G3 With an Isometric View
Steven Universe: Save the Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G4 Been Meaning to Get To Marvel's Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps 
G5 Ultra Rare Platinum Night in the Woods 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O1 Underplayed (Less Then 1000 Players)
O2 Can Beat in One Sitting
O3 With Gorgeous Vistas
O4 Cult Favorite 
MediEvil
O5 Everyone But You Has Played

Edited by Yen-Pop

I'd like to join if possible. I know the rules say that the sign ups ended on March 1 but the title says that cards are still available.

Also - do any games I finished in 2020 count or do I need to have finished them after I get my card.

Edited by AmarisSkye