XX_FTW

Bingo Bonanza 2020 (Cards Available Now)

1,125 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Question though, what would someone like me who doesn't have PS Plus do about the redeemed from PS Plus one?  Am I pretty much screwed for that whole row and column or could I just play any game that has been on PS Plus before to cover that one?

 

Yes, I think that would be sufficient in that situation. Welcome aboard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 8:57 PM, Kittet3 said:

I got my Bingo card!



gCPr36C.png

 

 

Okay, so I think I figured out my tentative game plan. The only one I'm having difficulty with is the released in 2019 category since I never buy new games. I'll have to keep my eye out. 

 



BMfYI9b.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in, sounds like fun 😁

 

sf5FngL.jpg

 

Just one question can I use games I already started?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never participated in an event before, but this sounds interesting! I'll join and here's my card:

 

2sa1dlz.png

 

I'll do my best~

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll join as well, here is my card:

SSBdzqR.png

It looks like a fun card to do.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds fun, I don't know if I'll get a single bingo but it will be something to help me blow through my backlog.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't done an event in a while so sign me up. Here's my card 🙂

 

Also since I need something recommended by a PSNP member does anyone have any suggestions? (Something from PS Plus would be good.)

dK3vlq6.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mystvayne said:

Haven't done an event in a while so sign me up. Here's my card 1f642.png

 

Also since I need something recommended by a PSNP member does anyone have any suggestions? (Something from PS Plus would be good.)

dK3vlq6.png

The sexy brutale is one of my favs and its pretty simple to plat also.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i don't have to platinum the game at all to fill in the bingo ? Just play the game that fit condition ?

 

If it already cleared i must 100%/plat it to count, am i right ?

Edited by FielVeredus
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

So i don't have to platinum the game at all to fill in the bingo ? Just play the game that fit condition ?

 

If it already cleared i must 100%/plat it to count, am i right ?

 

"Game completion, for this purpose, is defined as finishing the story or equivalent. Platinum or 100% is not required to check off a box." - This is from the OP. So technically you have to at least beat the game. Depending on the genre it could be defined as game mode I guess, since sports/fighting games don't really have an end to them.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

 

"Game completion, for this purpose, is defined as finishing the story or equivalent. Platinum or 100% is not required to check off a box." - This is from the OP. So technically you have to at least beat the game. Depending on the genre it could be defined as game mode I guess, since sports/fighting games don't really have an end to them.

 

I think the question here is more what is the requirement if the game is already beat but not 100%ed?  For example I have oldest in backlog on mine which is FFX-2 on PSN.  I beat the story a long time ago on that one.  So by this event's standards that game is completed, but to me it's still in my backlog because it's not 100%. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

 

I think the question here is more what is the requirement if the game is already beat but not 100%ed?  For example I have oldest in backlog on mine which is FFX-2 on PSN.  I beat the story a long time ago on that one.  So by this event's standards that game is completed, but to me it's still in my backlog because it's not 100%. 

 

I might be wrong in my presumption, but from what I understood from the line I previously quoted from the OP, is that getting the plat/100% is optional. Due to the nature of the event being more laid back, the minimum condition would be to just beat the game once. Anything beyond that would be sort of extracurricular activity and still be valid for the game to count for the event.Regardless of the game having been started prior or not.

 

Maybe @XX_FTW could offer some clarification, whether unfinished games are allowed.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to join this! 

 

Here's my Bingo card. I'll have to look more into it before the first of the year, but I think most of it's doable. Don't know what I'll do for an ultra rare plat though. And if anyone could recommend games with an isometric view that would be great. None are coming to mind.

 

LSvjEa0.png

 

https://bingobaker.com/play/1867308/9c5f8c881daaaa276e3f6fef4109330a

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, marshmeowlo said:

Don't know what I'll do for an ultra rare plat though. And if anyone could recommend games with an isometric view that would be great. None are coming to mind.

 

Disgaea games have an isometric view. Romancing SaGa 2 felt isometric-like, but I'm not sure if it strictly meets that definition.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, marshmeowlo said:

Here's my Bingo card. I'll have to look more into it before the first of the year, but I think most of it's doable. Don't know what I'll do for an ultra rare plat though. And if anyone could recommend games with an isometric view that would be great. None are coming to mind.

 

I can answer this two ways. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. It's a fairly easy ultra plat to get and it's for an isometric game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2018 at 3:57 AM, Crimson Idol said:

 

IMO quite easy games for people who aren't used to racing games are:

  • Burnout Paradise Remastered (all DLC comes with the game, unlike PS3-version doesn't require peripherals)
  • Daytona USA (really short game, part of PS Now)
  • Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (fun kart racer)
  • Super Hang-On (same reasons as for Daytona USA)
  • Toybox Turbos (rather short but quite fun racer that's similar to Micro Machines)
  • Any more recent Milestone-game (offer a rewind feature, there's various options to lower difficulty or to turn on assists )
    Ducati, Gravel, the Ride-series, MotoGP-series...

If you are searching for a sports game I heard Pyre (from the devs behind Bastion and Transistor) is based around a fictive sport. A game I personally enjoyed (although I still have to finish it) is Stikbold: A Dodgeball Adventure. 

 

I have to admit, I kind of missed the part of the first post where it said Xbox Achievements could be used and when I realized that, I remember we have Forza so that's a possibility.  Burnout would probably be top of my list though if I was to play a racing game on Playstation, also we had Onrush this month on PS+ which I believe is racing....so plenty of options ^_^  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nXkKekP.png

 

2mdIKij.png

 

Color is system family (blue is PS). ★ are 100%, ✔ was beaten.
Row 1
B That you started but didn't finish Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Started Oct 2017
I Adventure Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone Store page
N With a female protagonist Shantae: Half-Genie Hero ---
G In a series new to you Metal Slug XX ---
O Platform exclusive Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time ---
Row 2
B DLC pack or standalone DLC Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades Standalone
I Retro rerelease Banjo-Kazooie N64 (1998)
N Arcade, rhythm, or puzzle Thomas Was Alone Puzzle
G Award-winning What Remains of Edith Finch BAFTA 2017
O With a # or punctuation in the title Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! ---
Row 3
B That takes "forever" to beat The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ~200 for 100%
I Cult favorite Beyond Good & Evil HD 2003
N Player's choice Song of the Deep (Metroidvania)
G With minigames in it Yooka-Laylee Kartos
O Play as an antihero or bad guy InFamous 2 Evil route
Row 4
B Starts with S (PSNID) Spyro the Dragon ---
I Oldest in your backlog Portal 2011
N Last game you acquired Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Christmas 2018
G Released in 2014 (join date) InFamous: First Light August 2014
O Hype! Shantae and the Pirate's Curse ---
Row 5
B With online features Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Co-op
I You think you will dislike The Walking Dead: Michonne ---
N That you've been meaning to get to Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix ---
G That you can beat in one sitting The Gardens Between ~2 hours
O Ultra rare platinum Dragon Age: Inquisition 4.39%
Edited by SyIaris
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I have to admit, I kind of missed the part of the first post where it said Xbox Achievements could be used and when I realized that, I remember we have Forza so that's a possibility. 

 

Having an Xbox surely helps when it comes to that genre. :D

I'm hoping to play Forza (Horizon) myself in the next few days/weeks (have some unforeseen problems with the PC-parts I ordered <_< ). 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SyIaris said:


Retro ReRelease - Spyro! Got it as an early Christmas gift and haven't had time to play it yet.
 

 

Thought this myself but then realized it's a trilogy so I can use Spyro for Hype (because there's been a bunch) and use the 2nd or 3rd for Retro.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ZachGM91 said:

 

I can answer this two ways. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. It's a fairly easy ultra plat to get and it's for an isometric game. 

I think you're mistaken, Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris doesn't have a plat its just an ultra rare 100%. 

 

5 hours ago, marshmeowlo said:

I'd like to join this! 

 

Here's my Bingo card. I'll have to look more into it before the first of the year, but I think most of it's doable. Don't know what I'll do for an ultra rare plat though. And if anyone could recommend games with an isometric view that would be great. None are coming to mind.

 

 

https://bingobaker.com/play/1867308/9c5f8c881daaaa276e3f6fef4109330a

 

Another short Isometric game is Donut County, looks pretty fun and the guides on here recommend about 3 hours to finish all the trophies so i assume less then that to just finish the game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.