Bingo Bonanza 2020

Ooh, I like this a lot. With most challenges, I lose interest because I like to play games more freeform without feeling like I HAVE to play a certain game at a certain time. It seems more like a chore that way. But with this, I can tailor my games to the options and have more freedom in how to approach it, without feeling pressured to do everything.

Sign me up! 

• Like 2

Year-long event, yes? I'll join up!

I misread/misinterpreted the event requirements. For 2019, I plan on cleaning up a lot of the games that I've already started. As most of these already have story completion, I don't think this event is going to help me further my goals.

Still a neat idea, and best of luck to everyone!

Edited by eigen-space
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TrueStoryGuy said:

Sounds like an interesting challenge. Is the four corners also considered Bingo, by chance? Or another prize? O.o

That’s an interesting idea... I didn’t think about patterns or alternate rules... I’m inclined to think it’d be more of a complication than a boon, especially if the player then wanted to continue forward... so for now let’s say “a bingo requires five consecutive boxes that form a straight line (horizontal, diagonal, vertical).” 

Dude, I'm going to be honest with you and say that this is a f***** awesome great idea! Wow, plus the fact that we have a whole year and don't have to plat the games gets this more interesting. I'm right in!!! Let's do this!!!

Also some questions:

• Does it include DLCs? Like can I consider a bingo box an episode DLC only? For example: Horizon Zero Dawn - Frozen Wilds, Final Fantasy XV Episodes...
  • Can I finish games I started before 2019? (There is a specific category for that, but dunno about the others)
Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 2