Bingo Bonanza 2020

2rnbfk2.png

Nice,  I doubt there is a better category than #3 for me, looking forward to splitting this list over PS and Xbox.

Co-op                The Division 2 (PS4)

Sci-Fi / Fantasy  Fall Out 4 (PS4)

Start No Finish    God of War (PS4)

Will Dislike           Dark Souls 3 PS4

Online Features   Fall Out 76 (PS4)

Indie                    Through The Woods (PS4) (EU)  / Gris ( if it gets a Xbox or PS release in 2019 )

Oldest Backlog    Quantum Theory (Xbox)

Gives the Feels    Life is Strange Season 2 (Xbox)

1 Word Title         Celeste (PS4)

Retro Rerelease    Kings Quest Collection (PS4)

Favourite Genre (JRPG) Dragon Quest XI (PS4)

Peripheral Based  Moss (PSVR)

Players Choice  Night in the Woods (PS4)

That You've Been Meaning to   Nier Automata (PS4) DONE

In a New Series for me Halo Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Everyone Played but me    The Witcher 3 (PS4)

DLC                   Ni No Kuni 2 Expansion 1 + 2 (PS4)

Player Vehicles (Racer) Ride 3 (PS4)  DONE

Isometric View     Divinity Original Sin 2 (Xbox)

2019 Release    Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice (Xbox)

Anthropomorphized (Humanised) Animals   Ori and the Will of the Wisps (Xbox)

Adventure  Assassins Creed Odyssey (Xbox)

PS Plus   Hopefully something in 2019

Romance  London Detective Mysteria (Vita)

Female Lead  Hellblade (PS4) (NA)

Edited by Cjshai
  • Like 2

Spoiler

468iOxl.png

Guess I can call myself quite lucky as most categories are right up my alley. :D Even oldest in my backlog should be doable if I consider the date when I activated the downloaded as I instantly activated the PS+-games when I got my Vita back in November 2012, granting me access to games like Uncharted or Gravity Rush, where I still have some things left to do. Although the later one only has DLC left to do. 

And having at least two fields where I can use racing games, hell yeah. :dance: 

For a personal reference:

https://bingobaker.com/play/1867308/9e5a2f08e22d086219bae79b965696ed

Profiles used:

PSN: crimsonidol-de

Xbox Live: crimsonidol38 (exophase-id in urls: 1171963)

Steam: crimsonidol38 (exophase-id in urls: 1171966)

Android: crimsonidol1729 (exophase-id in urls: 1173291)

Finished Games:

B1 - Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

B2 - Flower

B3 - Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom

I1 - London Detective Mysteria

I2 - Forza Horizon 3

N5 - Hatoful Boyfriend

G1 - Comix Zone

G3 - Part-Time UFO

O5 - Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star

Completed Fields: 9 / 25

Completed Rows/Bingos: 0 / 9

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Got my Bingo card, seems like I drew some tough categories for me, especially with racing/sports and peripheral

IMO quite easy games for people who aren't used to racing games are:

• Burnout Paradise Remastered (all DLC comes with the game, unlike PS3-version doesn't require peripherals)
  • Daytona USA (really short game, part of PS Now)
  • Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (fun kart racer)
  • Super Hang-On (same reasons as for Daytona USA)
  • Toybox Turbos (rather short but quite fun racer that's similar to Micro Machines)
  • Any more recent Milestone-game (offer a rewind feature, there's various options to lower difficulty or to turn on assists )
    Ducati, Gravel, the Ride-series, MotoGP-series...

If you are searching for a sports game I heard Pyre (from the devs behind Bastion and Transistor) is based around a fictive sport. A game I personally enjoyed (although I still have to finish it) is Stikbold: A Dodgeball Adventure. 

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Guess I can call myself quite lucky as most categories are right up my alley. :D Even oldest in my backlog should be doable if I consider the date when I activated the downloaded as I instantly activated the PS+-games when I got my Vita back in November 2012, granting me access to games like Uncharted or Gravity Rush, where I still have some things left to do. Although the later one only has DLC left to do. 

And having at least two fields where I can use racing games, hell yeah. :dance: 

Very nice, I am interested in the racing games you pick. Gravity rush is also a must. Have fun ?

3 minutes ago, Cjshai said:

Very nice, I am interested in the racing games you pick. Gravity rush is also a must. Have fun ?

One game I might pick is Ride 3 as I still have quite a bunch left. But in the upcoming days I will assemble my new PC that's capable of playing more recent games so I can finally give the Forza Horizon-games a try. And then there's Wreckfest which is coming to console in 2019 which is also a good candidate. :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

One game I might pick is Ride 3 as I still have quite a bunch left. But in the upcoming days I will assemble my new PC that's capable of playing more recent games so I can finally give the Forza Horizon-games a try. And then there's Wreckfest which is coming to console in 2019 which is also a good candidate. :D

Ride 3 is fine but it is not in the league of Forza H4, it is a must. It is the best arcade racer ever. I don't know if Xbox and PC crossplay in it, perhaps but if you do get in on it let me know and jump in the Giant Bomb club. Some fun and laughs to be had for sure.

Edited by Cjshai
  • Like 1

Here's my card

1z1sns3.jpg

(edit) wow It took me a little more than an hour to post a pic. I should

probably spend a little more time on the computer than gaming.

https://bingobaker.com/play/1867308/ecea5a7cd7fac89fe93fa32c5d8df5df

Edited by monkeydluffy512
took a little while to figure out how to post image
  • Like 1

This is mine.

g2V8rX7.png

The peripheral one is a no-go for me as I don't have nor use any extra peripherals (unless a headset counts, there is however hardly any game for which that would be mandatory :P). Similar is the "oldest in my backlog", which is Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. It gives me the green screen bug, which freezes the game. The rest seems doable though. Either way it's going to be fun.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, willythom88 said:

I'm still messing around trying to figure out why the Image from URL option won't take my link (probably something stupid),  Anyways, here's a link to my board in the meantime.

https://bingobaker.com/play/1867308/b3b2c6ac0be1cb1771d7e25a19c14699

Alternatively, you can right-click the image and select "take screenshot" (firefox has a built in one, that let's you crop the image you want to highlight. Then save the screenshot to your computer, upload it to imgur and just right-click the imagem choosing copy image location and paste it here.

8 hours ago, InfinateEternity said:

But, @XX_FTW how long does the game have to be to count for the "That takes 'Forever' to beat"? Are we talking White Knight Chronicles and Star Ocean International levels, or games that take at least 100-200 hours? 

I hesitate to give a definitive benchmark as I’d like you guys to have as much freedom in your interpretation as possible while staying true to the spirit of each challenge. (And also because a 50 hr game to one person may be standard length and to someone with very little time to play could be two months of game time, which is “forever” lol.) I realize may not help you much but “forever” doesn’t have to mean epicly long.

This seems like a lot of fun. Count me in please! :)
*Edit* trust me not to fully read the first post before posting lol.
Here's my card:
6bff1466480ba43a0518a9b4b561c54f.png

https://bingobaker.com/play/1867308/889a935a8566fffbb9b589441036026a

Some really interesting choices here, will have to sit down and see what I can come up with for some of these. Looking forward to this!

Edited by masdawg1988
Added Bingo card
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

https://imgur.com/Njj6nHh

Well the link isn't working but there's my bingo card. Pretty happy with most of the categories. :D

You can get the url to post the actual image by right-clicking on it > Save Image URL/location (if using any normal PC) or by keep on pressing on it until the browser offers you to open it in a new tab and then copying the content from address bar when using any mobile device.

The link to the image is this one:

https://i.imgur.com/XtlH5tw.png

Simply paste that in the editor and save the post and it should be embedded automatically.

Here's my card

nbHhpJM.png

B1: Metroidvania or Rogue-Like: Guacamelee STCE

B2: One Word Titel: Soma

B3: That "Everyone" but you has played: God of War

B4: By an Independent Developer: Jazzpunk

I1: Featuring a Romance or Romance Options: Hatoful Boyfriend

I4: Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

I5: With Mystery or Detective Themes: Murdered: Soul Suspect

N1: With Minigames in it: Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Danganronpa 1-2 Reloaded) I got every trophy from the first game of the collection

N4: With Gorgeous Vistas: Marvel's Spider-Man

G1: For Another PSNP Event: Human Fall Flat (Monthly Madness)

G2: That you started but didn't finish: Randal's Monday

O1: Retro Rerelease (Originally on a console W/o throphies): Full Throttle Remastered

https://bingobaker.com/play/1867308/a5bf9c71f09461a404828b7b3751f5e8

Edited by MarkusT1992
Updated with the most current progress
  • Like 1