Bingo Bonanza 2020

Finally got a chance to update this! The recent months have not been conducive to video gaming for me.

2pMMsR0.png

At the time I made this chart, the last game I acquired was Sayonara Wild Hearts, so I'm finally cashing that in! I also played a couple other games that didn't quite fit any categories, but I REALLY loved Republique and wanted to share it with the world. So that's my player's choice! Not sure what'll come next, but hey, I'm back in the game!

Edited by SpaceCoresDad
  • Like 1

I finally updated my Bingo card with the platinum for Dragon Ball FighterZ:

ddocs8h-4e7e2570-08a2-408f-b928-8099ee7a81dd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWM4ZDRmMjAtZGIwMi00NzY5LWI1YzYtMjhkNTczNmY0NGM4XC9kZG9jczhoLTRlN2UyNTcwLTA4YTItNDA4Zi1iOTI4LTgwOTllZTdhODFkZC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.GfydLhZ3-gc7cfssWTJU7g-2pzYYFjOLMAOEy1vPKnY

B1 - That Gives You the Feels - CLANNAD

B2 - Developed in a Foreign Country - Gintama Rumble

B3 - Released the Year You Joined PSNP - Bleach: Soul Resurreccion

B4 - Reboot or Spiritual Successor - ???

B5 - That You've Been Meaning To Get To - Dead Rising 2

I1 - Ultra Rare Platinum - Dragon Ball FighterZ

I2 - Historical Fiction or Mythology - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

I3 - DLC Pack or Standalone DLC - ???

I4 - With Player Choices or Multiple Endings - Life is Strange 2

I5 - Play As an Antihero or Bad Guy - My Hero One's Justice

N1 - That You Meant to Play Last Year - Jump Force

N2 - With Gorgeous Vistas - Final Fantasy XIII

N3 - Player's Choice - Mugen Souls

N4 - Oldest in Your Backlog - Fallout 3

N5 - That You Can Beat in One Sitting - Touhou Double Focus

G1 - Originally Released in 2020 - Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

G2 - Starts With the First Letter in Your PSN ID - Guns Up!

G3 - Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle - Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

G4 - Recommended by a PSN Member - NieR:Automata (recommended by @Beyondthegrave07)

G5 - Favorite Genre - Mugen Souls Z

O1 - Adventure - Marvel's Spider-Man

O2 - Award-Winning - The Last of Us Remastered

O3 - Nonviolent - ???

O4 - With Minigames In It - Kingdom Hearts 3

O5 - Anthropomorphized Animals - Ratchet & Clank

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Didn't get quite as much done as I was hoping, but still - a third bingo and some nice progress.

MS362x5.png

B1: The Sims 4 - PS4

I hit a lot of bugs with this, but friends haven't. While a decent enough game, an expansion or two would probably help a lot to add more interest.

I3: Moving Out - XB1

Seems like this would be far more enjoyable in co-op, still entertaining solo. Pretty goofy little physics-based game about throwing electronics out windows into the moving van (or carrying things... pfff.)

I 5: Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries - Steam

This square gave me trouble - don't even know how many times I changed my mind before I just jumped on one. This is a stealth/platformer/action game that seems to take visual direction from Alice: Madness Returns and has an interesting premise of a more modern/realistic version of Little Red Riding Hood. Gameplay's a little janky, but not enough to be much trouble for most of the game. The main issue I had with this was how hard it tried to be "edgy"; the writing was a bit too over the top, but the game's short enough that it isn't too bad to sit through.

N5: Assassin's Creed - XB1

I'm happy to finally have the first game finished, and intend to try and go through in order now to finally get the modern story straight. I'd say it hasn't held up well, but... I tried and ditched it a lot closer to its release originally. The scenery is beautiful and the story isn't bad at all, but gameplay leaves a lot to be desired.

Dropped the game I had in mind for Gorgeous Vistas, then Never Finished and DLC are others I'm not quite decided on. Hoping to be close to done by the end of June to start another. Probably just wishful thinking with "forever" left, but hey.

• Like 1

After not finishing a game for the last two months, I have a new entry in my card: Nioh 2

EpqvrwYl.jpg

I have no choice but to use this game for the "Hype!" category... Ever since I finished Nioh on Way of the Demon, I have been so excited about the sequel / prequel... And it sure did not disappoint! I'm sure looking forward to the DLC and higher difficulties! :D

Edited by Arcesius

qZutcLl.png

Finished up I4 Cooperative Game Play with Lego DC Super-Villains (and all the DLC since it came with it and why not). I also finished G2 Featuring a Romance with Goodbye Deponia since of all the the game so far, I guess it's the most romantic? It's kinda spoilery to go into it too much, but I think it fits more than anything else I'm gonna play/have played, so here we are!

Spoiler

B1 Sci Fi/Fantasy Themes Trover Saves the Universe 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B2 Anti Hero/Bad Guy Chaos on Deponia  2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B3 Female Protagonist The Town of Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B4 Released in 2020 A Fisherman's Tale 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B5 Started But Didn't Finish

I1 PS Plus Goat Simulator  2611.png:platinum:
I2 DLC Pack Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legend of the First Blade 2611.png1f4af.png
I3 Recommend by PSNP Member
I4 Cooperative Game
Lego DC Super-Villains 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
I5 Award Winning

N1 Mystery or Detective Themes
N2 Developed in a Foreign Country 
Deponia 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N3 Player's Choice
N4 Anthropomorphized Animals
 Donut County 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N5 Strategy, Simulation, or Management Job Simulator 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

G1 Retro Release The Mark of Kri  2611.png
G2 Featuring a Romance/Romance Option Goodbye Deponia 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G3 With an Isometric View Steven Universe: Save the Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G4 Been Meaning to Get To Marvel's Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps 2611.png1f4af.png
G5 Ultra Rare Platinum Night in the Woods 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O1 Underplayed (Less Then 1000 Players) Wattam 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
O2 Can Beat in One Sitting
O3 With Gorgeous Vistas 
Yaga
O4 Cult Favorite MediEvil
O5 Everyone But You Has Played

Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 1

I assume/hope it's not too late to join yet?

Here's my card:

PSN-bingo-bonanza.jpg

Seems like a really fun way to try to tackle my backlog! Looking forward to it.

Edit: Already picked out most of the games I plan on doing as well (may still be subject to change):

Spoiler

Game not started during challenge   Game started during challenge   Story completed   Game completed (:platinum: and/or 100%)

2611.png = story completed  :platinum: = platinum obtained  2705.png = 100% completed  

B1 Cult Favorite:  A Hat In Time (2% 27a1.png 10%)
B2 With Mystery or Detective Themes: Heavy Rain (0%) 
B3 Reboot or Spiritual Successor: Shadow of the Colossus PS4 (0%) 
B4 Redeemed From PS Plus: Batman: Arkham Knight (0%) 
B5 In a Series New to You: Mass Effect (0%) 

I1 Play as an Antihero or Bad Guy: Infamous 2 (0%) 
I2 Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle: Snake Pass (13%)
I3 With Player-operated Vehicles: Borderlands 2  (0%) 
I4 With Minigames in It: Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time (28%)
I5 Spawned an Expanded Universe: Resident Evil (0%) 

N1 Based on a Non-Gaming IP: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (3%)

N2 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Assassin's creed Odyssey (0%) 
N3 Player's Choice:
N4 That You Can Beat In One Sitting: Limbo (0%) 
N5 That You've Been Meaning To Get To: The Last Guardian (0%) 

G1 Starts With The First Letter In Your PSNID: Far Cry Primal (27%)
G2 Originally Released in 2020: 
G3 Metroidvania or Rogue-like: Lego Harry Potter Collection: Year 1-4 (15%)
G4 Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes: Detroit Become Human (16%)
G5 Nonviolent: Oxenfree (12%) 

O1 That "Everyone" But You Has Played: Marvel's Spider Man (0%)
O2 Award-Winning: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (26%)
O3 With Gorgeous Vistas: Horizon Zero Dawn (28%)

O4 With Online Features: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (0%)
O5 That Takes "Forever" To Beat: Nioh (22%)

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1

I do believe it's time for another update. Do I win a prize for most squares completed without a single bingo?

cCDLG21.png

So, a few disclaimers. "Oldest in backlog" is very vague. What is meant by "oldest" and what is meant by "backlog"? I'm going to take it to mean "game with the earliest release date that you already own," which is why I put God of War there. If it's supposed to mean the game you've owned or have had on your wish list for the longest period of time, I have no idea. Second, I don't have a favorite genre, but Indivisible is both a platformer and a turn-based RPG, which are probably both in my top three. Third, I don't think the word "vista" is usually used for underwater scenery, but I don't care.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 4

Finally got myself a BINGO!

HkHOPfW.png

In the Nonviolent category is Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut. I had the PS4 version, but I don't think it matters too much. It's a fun little puzzle game, apparently created by students as part of a final project when they were told it was good enough that they should try to take it further. It even got a sequel! I'm not going to say it was groundbreaking or anything, but I had fun with it, and some of those puzzles were real thinkers too. You don't kill anyone, or cause any harm, so it fits the category real nice.

Job Simulator is basically the poster child for VR games, so it's definitely peripheral-based. It was just as fun and silly as everyone made it out to be. I do wish my Move controllers would cooperate more though. I can never seem to reach very far out or very low without it glitching out. It can be very annoying, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Though it's not part of the Bingo I got, Extinction has also been added, because it was released in 2018, the year I joined PSNP. Hard to believe it's already been two years... anyway this game is dogshit. Imagine Attack on Titan, without the fun of 3D manuever gear, take away the titans and replace them with generic fantasy ogres, then make it really shit. It's a pretty easy Ultra Rare, but unless you're a masochist like me who takes a perverse pleasure in playing terrible games, definitely don't pick it up. It's not worth it, even a little bit. 

Hoping to keep chugging along at this. I'm having fun with it so far!

• Like 1

Been a while since my last update, been playing a lot of Fallout 76 recently.

B2- Starts With The First Letter in Your PSN- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Been wanting to play this for a while now, was always a bit too expensive for my liking however. Finally came down to what I'd consider a  reasonable price.

Quite enjoyed it, combat took a little bit of getting used to, and could be a little glitch y at times, but the storyline is very good imo, I look forward to the sequal :)

Spoiler

B1- With Minigame's In It: Kingdom Hearts

B2- Starts With The First Letter in Your PSN- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

B3- Featuring a Romance, or Romance Options

B4- Sci Fi or Fantasy Themes: Kingdom Hearts: Dream, Drop, Distance

B5- That You Can Beat in 1 Sitting: Untitled Goose Game

I1- Underplayed (Less than 100 players)

I2- Adventure: Uncharted: Golden Abyss

I3-Developed in a Foreign Country: Kingdom Hearts 2 

I4- Award Winning

I5- With Player Choices or Multiple Endings: The Wolf Among Us

N1- Aliens or Robots: Terminator Resistance

N2- Anthromorphized Animals

N3- Player's Choice

N4- Based on a Non- Gaming IP

N5- That Takes "Forever" to beat

G1- Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle

G2- You think you will Dislike: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories 

G3- Redeemed from PS Plus

G4- Nonviolent

G5- For Another PSNP event

O1- That you meant to play last year: Brutal Legend

O2- That you started, but didn't finish: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

O3- Originally Released in 2020: Final Fantasy 7 Remake

O4- Peripheral Based

O5- That gives you the feels 

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few titles to add :) have some problems with creating images on my pc so here's a text based list for now

Sniper Elite 3 as UR :platinum:. After playing its successor Lefalaja and I started this one. Decent action game. Not as good as SE4 though as SE3 is pretty linear in comparison. SE3 was easier done on highest difficulty than SE4 thx to this difference though. Weird that the 2nd player never shows up in any cutscene. Same happens in SE4. I hope they fix that in SE5.

Oldest in my Backlog: Typoman.  Cool 2D puzzle platformer. Words showing their meaning. I was a bit afraid of completing it with 5 deaths or less that went good on my 3rd playthrough. But grinding over 160 different words afterwards wasn't cool. I looked at my purchase history to be certain this is the game i bought long ago but never played it before. 2.5 years passed in the meantime :D

The story of Borderlands 3 really took a while to complete. I played with 3 friends story plus a few sidemissions and i'm on 30+ hours for a game i started in January and played 2 hours a week or less :D

Added info about :platinum: or ? (all trophies) obtained in the meantime as i got a lot of :platinum: two weeks ago...

B1: Ni No Kuni II :platinum:

B2: X-Men Origins Wolverine :platinum:

B3:

B4

B5: R.U.S.E. :platinum:

I1: Sniper Elite 4 :platinum: + ?

I2: What Remains Of Edith Finch ?

I3: Infamous First Light :platinum:

I4: Sniper Elite 3 :platinum:

I5: Trine 4 :platinum:

N1: Dead Island Riptide :platinum:

N2: Horizon Zero Dawn :platinum: + ?

N3:

N4: The Complex :platinum:

N5:

G1: Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness :platinum:

G2:

G3: World War Z

G4: Wet

G5:

O1: Energy Balance :platinum:

O2: Resident Evil Revelations 2

O3: Apotheon :platinum:

O4:

O5: Doki-Doki Universe ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

@XX_FTW I have a question about "peripheral-based".  What I chose was Erica, which has playlink/wants you to play with your phone, but it's not strictly required.  Does that still count?   What about games that were originally PSVR only, but got patched so PSVR is no longer required (like Invisible Hours, or The Assembly)?

I want to know, because I'm poised to post a black-out board so I want to make sure it'll count :)

Edited by themindisacity

9 hours ago, themindisacity said:

@XX_FTW I have a question about "peripheral-based".  What I chose was Erica, which has playlink/wants you to play with your phone, but it's not strictly required.  Does that still count?   What about games that were originally PSVR only, but got patched so PSVR is no longer required (like Invisible Hours, or The Assembly)?

I want to know, because I'm poised to post a black-out board so I want to make sure it'll count :)

If you can make an argument for it, it most likely works. I’m not in the business of policing your choices. But yes, I would say Erica very much fits the bill as do psvr games.

Another Bingo! Woo!

zNSbYUK.png

The Last of Us Part II creates the bingo of the second row as my platform exclusive. Fantastic game, I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone who played the first. I don't know why it got so much hate over the story, it was just as good as the first one to me. 

Slayaway Camp is also the one that starts with the first letter in my PSNID. SpaceCoresDad, Slayaway Camp... yeah. Good game though. I used to play these back when they were on Kongregate, so it's good to see how far they've come since I was a kid. 

• Like 1

Struggling to post my board but I haven't hit bingo yet anyways ?

That You Meant To Play Last Year: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (EU)  :platinum: + 1f4af.png

Sci-Fi or Fantasy Themes: Another World 1f4af.png

Non-Violent: Gravel :platinum:

Starts With The First Letter In Your PSN ID: Word Maze By POWGI (EU VITA) :platinum:

WIth Online Features: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare :platinum:

Historical Fiction or Mythology : LEGO Jurassic World (PS4) :platinum:

Player's Choice: Word Sudoku by POWGI (EU VITA) :platinum:

Award-Winning: The Walking Dead (PS4) :platinum:

Last Game You Acquired: Concept Destruction

With Mystery or Detective Themes: Batman (PS3) :platinum:

Featuring a Romance or Romance Options: The Sims 4 :platinum:

Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle: Fifty Words by POWGI (EU VITA):platinum: 

One Word Title: Claire (PS4) :platinum:

Edited by WDB_Chaotic
  • Like 1

JgfETX8.png

Beat Tales of Symphonia and while I got a ways to go still for that UR plat, I'm definitely getting closer to it.  That also nets me my third bingo.

Spoiler

B1 (Cooperative Game): Crossing Souls

B2: (Redeemed from PS Plus) What Remains of Edith Finch

B3: (Metroidvania or Rogue-like)

B4: (Developed in a Foreign Country) The Alliance Alive HD Remastered

B5: (With a # or punctuation mark in the title) Pic-A-Pix Classic

I1: (Last Game you Acquired) Seek Hearts

I2: (That you've been meaning to get to) Akiba's Beat

I3: (That you can beat in one sitting) Heroes Trials

I4: (Hype!) Monster Viator

I5: (Released the year you joined PSNP) MeiQ

N1: (That takes forever to beat)

N2: (For another PSNP Event) Crossovers by POWGI

N3: (Player's Choice)

N4: (That everyone but you has played) Cat Quest

N5:(Originally released in 2020)

G1: (In a series new to you) Devious Dungeon

G2: (Retro Rerelease) Danganronpa 1-2 Reload

G3: (With a female protagonist) Queen's Quest 3

G4: (Ultra rare platinum) Tales of Symphonia

G5: (With minigames) Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

O1: (With gorgeous vistas)

O2: (Oldest in your backlog) NieR

O3:(That you started but didn't finish)

O4: (Favorite genre)

O5: (Featuring a romance or romance options) Muv-Luv

• Like 1

CfN0rCc.png

Ayyyy two bingos! I3 Recommended by PSNP Member with Deponia Doomsday and SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom for O4 Cult Favorite, both platinum'd today, my second day off in what feels like forever. It has been two days well spent to say the least ?Literally don't know what I'm going to choose for everything other than Player's Choice and With Gorgeous Vistas, so I'll probably take some time off from Bingo to clean up my backlog!

Spoiler

B1 Sci Fi/Fantasy Themes Trover Saves the Universe 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B2 Anti Hero/Bad Guy Chaos on Deponia  2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B3 Female Protagonist The Town of Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B4 Released in 2020 A Fisherman's Tale 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B5 Started But Didn't Finish

I1 PS Plus Goat Simulator  2611.png:platinum:
I2 DLC Pack Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legend of the First Blade 2611.png1f4af.png
I3 Recommended by PSNP Member Deponia Doomsday 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
I4 Cooperative Game Lego DC Super-Villains 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
I5 Award Winning

N1 Mystery or Detective Themes
N2 Developed in a Foreign Country 
Deponia 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N3 Player's Choice
N4 Anthropomorphized Animals
 Donut County 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N5 Strategy, Simulation, or Management Job Simulator 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

G1 Retro Release The Mark of Kri  2611.png
G2 Featuring a Romance/Romance Option Goodbye Deponia 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G3 With an Isometric View Steven Universe: Save the Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G4 Been Meaning to Get To Marvel's Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps 2611.png1f4af.png
G5 Ultra Rare Platinum Night in the Woods 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O1 Underplayed (Less Then 1000 Players) Wattam 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
O2 Can Beat in One Sitting
O3 With Gorgeous Vistas 
Yaga
O4 Cult Favorite SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
O5 Everyone But You Has Played

• Like 1

AyUUKSn.png

Whats done 

Spoiler

B4: Persona 4: Golden

I1 : N++

I4: Persona 5

N2: Megaman 11

N4: The Outer Worlds

G3: Yooka Laylee

O1: Thumper