Bingo Bonanza 2020

• 2 weeks later...

With my second update, I bring my full blackout bingo. I have generated a new card, i'll post it here.

• Finished Batman: The Enemy Within [PS4] (Based on a Non-Gaming IP category)
  • Finished Destroy All Humans! [PS4] (That You've Been Meaning to Get to category)
  • Finished Borderlands 2 [PS3] (Award Winning category)
  • Finished Lara Croft Go [PSVita] (With an Isometric View category)
  • Finished inFamous: Festival of Blood [PS3] (Platform Exclusive category)
  • Finished Zombie Driver HD [PS3] (For Another PSNP Event category - ABC Of Unstarted Games 2020)
  • Finished Journey [PS3] (Player's Choice category)
  • Finished Far Cry Primal [PS4] (That "Everyone" But You Has Played category)
  • Finished Ratchet & Clank [PS4] (Antrohropomorphized Animals) category)
  • Finished That's You [PS4] (That Takes "Forever" To Beat category)
  • Finished LittleBigPlanet 2 [PS3] (Cult Favorite category)
  • Finished Nihilumbra [PSVita] (By an Independent Developer category)
  • Finished The Vanishing of Ethan Carter [PS4] (With Gorgeous Vistas category)

Bingo-Bonanza-2020-2.jpg

NEW BINGO CARD:

Spoiler

Bingo-Bonanza-2020-2nd-Card.jpg

• Like 2

q7V7B2H.png

Whats Completed

Spoiler

B4: Persona 4: Golden

I1 : N++

I4: Persona 5

N2: Megaman 11

N4: The Outer Worlds

G3: Yooka Laylee

O1: Thumper

O5: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Recommended by Garcia Fever)

What We're Working On

Spoiler

O4: Stand Alone DLC or DLC Pack - Kingdom Hearts 3: ReMind 

Progress 4/6 Trophies

For Later Reference

Edited by Together_Comic
  • Like 1

It's been a while since my last post here but i finally have a new game to be added to my list :)Dark Souls 3 is a game i was very hesitant to buy because i dislike Dark Souls which i played on PS3. It's very hard, i died often. But it is also beautiful even with it's gross enemies/bosses :D so when i saw a really good offer for Dark Souls 3 a friend with whom i played Dark Souls and Bloodborne convinced me to start the journey and we played through in his and in my world of DS3 so it took quite a while... my friend is somewhat upset that i refuse to buy the DLCs for the game i don't wanna spent another euro on it :P

Last time i made an update i had some problems with my computer and didn't show an image. I couldn't change the image, i tried a different software but realised Paint is just the best i can use :D I'm happy to show you an image of my bingo card again :)

I have ideas for the remaining spots... i started Lollipop Chainsaw a while ago but had some problems with my controller in the end of chapter 2 as it wasn't an original so i dropped the game soon again :D ... for the retro category i plan to finish my first playthrough of Resident Evil 0... but it could be late this year until i finish the card as i haven't been playing much at all for this month...

YVAb989.png

Spoiler

B1: Ni No Kuni II

B2: X-Men Origins Wolverine

B3:

B4: Typoman

B5: R.U.S.E.

I1: Sniper Elite 4

I2: What Remains Of Edith Finch

I3: Infamous First Light

I4: Sniper Elite 3

I5: Trine 4

N1: Dead Island Riptide

N2: Horizon Zero Dawn

N3:

N4: The Complex

N5:

G1: Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

G2:

G3: World War Z

G4: Wet

G5: Dark Souls 3

O1: Energy Balance

O2: Resident Evil Revelations 2

O3: Apotheon

O4: Borderlands 3

O5: Doki-Doki Universe

Edited by Evil_Joker88

QH97UOu.png

Been about a month since I played a game that was applicable to this event, but here we are with another Bingo! O2 Can Beat in One Sitting was swept up with The Swapper, and yes this is the second event I've made that stupid joke in and I don't care I think I'm funny. I've been plugging away at my PS3 backlog as much as possible, but I figured I'd knock a PS4 one out of there also! 

EDIT: Also knocked out B5 Started But Didn't Finish with Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry PS4 which I probably booted up, sat on the start screen, and removed the trophies from my list like five times, but I finally finished it up. Getting close to the end on this one, a lot faster than last year anyway!

EDIT again: Ayyyye I'm rolling through this list this year with some quickness! Or at least much faster than last year! Knocked out Hidden Through Time for Gaming by Numbers so it might as well be my N3 Player's Choice since it doesn't fit into the other three categories I have left. Six bingoooooos~

Spoiler

B1 Sci Fi/Fantasy Themes Trover Saves the Universe 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B2 Anti Hero/Bad Guy Chaos on Deponia  2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B3 Female Protagonist The Town of Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B4 Released in 2020 A Fisherman's Tale 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
B5 Started But Didn't Finish Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry 2611.png1f4af.png

I1 PS Plus Goat Simulator  2611.png:platinum:
I2 DLC Pack Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legend of the First Blade 2611.png1f4af.png
I3 Recommended by PSNP Member Deponia Doomsday 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
I4 Cooperative Game Lego DC Super-Villains 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

I5 Award Winning Knights and Bikes

N1 Mystery or Detective Themes Erica
N2 Developed in a Foreign Country Deponia 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N3 Player's Choice Hidden Through Time 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N4 Anthropomorphized Animals Donut County 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
N5 Strategy, Simulation, or Management Job Simulator 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

G1 Retro Release The Mark of Kri  2611.png
G2 Featuring a Romance/Romance Option Goodbye Deponia 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G3 With an Isometric View Steven Universe: Save the Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G4 Been Meaning to Get To Marvel's Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps 2611.png1f4af.png
G5 Ultra Rare Platinum Night in the Woods 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

O1 Underplayed (Less Then 1000 Players) Wattam 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
O2 Can Beat in One Sitting The Swapper 2611.png1f4af.png
O3 With Gorgeous Vistas Yaga
O4 Cult Favorite SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
O5 Everyone But You Has Played Lego Ninjago Movie: The Video Games 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

Edited by Yen-Pop

m5MhQCC.png

Another game finished and another bingo for me.  That makes 6 now and only three squares remaining.  Miden Tower was a cute and fun little turn based RPG that I almost finished in one sitting just because I was enjoying it so much.  Only 3 squares left now and I plan on doing Hajimari no Kiseki for originally released in 2020, Trails of Cold Steel IV for gorgeous vistas and Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny for started but did not finish.

Spoiler

B1 (Cooperative Game): Crossing Souls

B2: (Redeemed from PS Plus) What Remains of Edith Finch

B3: (Metroidvania or Rogue-like) Final Fantasy X-2 Last Mission

B4: (Developed in a Foreign Country) The Alliance Alive HD Remastered

B5: (With a # or punctuation mark in the title) Pic-A-Pix Classic

I1: (Last Game you Acquired) Seek Hearts

I2: (That you've been meaning to get to) Akiba's Beat

I3: (That you can beat in one sitting) Heroes Trials

I4: (Hype!) Monster Viator

I5: (Released the year you joined PSNP) MeiQ

N1: (That takes forever to beat) Dark Cloud

N2: (For another PSNP Event) Crossovers by POWGI

N3: (Player's Choice) Raging Loop

N4: (That everyone but you has played) Cat Quest

N5:(Originally released in 2020)

G1: (In a series new to you) Devious Dungeon

G2: (Retro Rerelease) Danganronpa 1-2 Reload

G3: (With a female protagonist) Queen's Quest 3

G4: (Ultra rare platinum) Tales of Symphonia

G5: (With minigames) Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

O1: (With gorgeous vistas)

O2: (Oldest in your backlog) NieR

O3: (That you started but didn't finish)

O4: (Favorite genre) Miden Tower

O5: (Featuring a romance or romance options) Muv-Luv

I'll update the image for this later, but I have some updates to this!

tuBVP31.png

Hide contents

B1 - Female protag - Atelier/Alien Isolation

B2 - Ultra Rare plat - :platinum: Lemmings Touch

B3 - Racing/Sports - CTR HD/Pyre

B4 - Spawned expanded universe - Assassin's Creed (Unity/China/Liberation)

B5 - <1000 players - うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪Repeat LOVE/Mary Skelter/Disgaea 1 complete (EU)

I1 - Sim/strategy/management - Tropico 5/Disgaea/Atelier

I2 - Romance - :platinum: Time & Eternity

I3 - Award-winning - Persona 5

I4 - Nonviolent - Lego

I5 - Hype! - Ghost of Tsushima

N1 - Sci-fi/fantasy - Remember Me/

N2 - Online features - BlazBlue CT

N3 - Player Choice - ? Little Nightmares

N4 - Metroidvania/Roguelike - :platinum: Guacamelee!

N5 - Retro rerelease - :platinum: Day of the Tentacle Remastered

G1 - Minigames - :platinum: Lumo

G2 - Platform Exclusive:platinum: Marvel's Spider-man

G3 - One Word Title - :hidden: Downwell

G4 - Aliens/Robots - Doki-Doki Universe/Alien Isolation/Xcom/Mass Effect Andromeda

G5 - Oldest in Backlog - Disgaea 3

O1 - Starts with H - Hakuoki/Hatoful/Hatsune Miku/HDN

O2 - Bad guy/Anti-hero - inFamous 2

O3 - Other PSNP event - Anything (numbers event)

O4 - Punctuation - Root Letter/Hotaru nikki

O5 - Choices/multiple endings - :platinum: Call of Cthulhu

Edited by Hisuiryu666

4QGjCuu.png

Another one beat and two more bingos with that one.  I lucked out and got my copy of Hajimari no Kiseki the day after the Japanese release and thanks to grabbing a four day weekend, I already beat it earlier this morning and stayed up way too late to do so because I knew .  Wow, that was one wild ride of a game with so much emotion packed into it.  I laughed, I cried, and now thanks to this game I can now count a character I used to hate among my favorites and that says a lot for the writing if I could be drawn to have strong feelings in both directions for a character.  Thanks for that Falcom.  So love the new characters too.  It sure is going to be a tough call as to if this is the best game of 2020 for me or if CS4 in English will be once I understand all the scenes because my Japanese is rusty at best and I miss a lot when playing games in Japanese but I get enough of the plot to make it worth it to try.

Spoiler

B1 (Cooperative Game): Crossing Souls

B2: (Redeemed from PS Plus) What Remains of Edith Finch

B3: (Metroidvania or Rogue-like) Final Fantasy X-2 Last Mission

B4: (Developed in a Foreign Country) The Alliance Alive HD Remastered

B5: (With a # or punctuation mark in the title) Pic-A-Pix Classic

I1: (Last Game you Acquired) Seek Hearts

I2: (That you've been meaning to get to) Akiba's Beat

I3: (That you can beat in one sitting) Heroes Trials

I4: (Hype!) Monster Viator

I5: (Released the year you joined PSNP) MeiQ

N1: (That takes forever to beat) Dark Cloud

N2: (For another PSNP Event) Crossovers by POWGI

N3: (Player's Choice) Raging Loop

N4: (That everyone but you has played) Cat Quest

N5:(Originally released in 2020) Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki

G1: (In a series new to you) Devious Dungeon

G2: (Retro Rerelease) Danganronpa 1-2 Reload

G3: (With a female protagonist) Queen's Quest 3

G4: (Ultra rare platinum) Tales of Symphonia

G5: (With minigames) Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

O1: (With gorgeous vistas)

O2: (Oldest in your backlog) NieR

O3: (That you started but didn't finish)

O4: (Favorite genre) Miden Tower

O5: (Featuring a romance or romance options) Muv-Luv

Time to update my Bingo card as well

pbNZCZX.jpg

B2 - Crash Bandicoot : Before this game I didn't even know that a bandicoot is a thing xD so yep, anthropomorphized it is (I had to check wikipedia for that word)

I3 - Batman Arkham City : Well....Batman is based on the comics from DC. Another one checked.

I'll come back after I complete more games. Already have one in mind for the Minigames section :3 

Edited by Copanele

On 20.12.2018 at 7:19 PM, XX_FTW said:

Can I finish games I started before 2020?
Yes, games previously started can be used for the challenge assuming you haven't completed the story/story equivalent. Trophy clean-ups aren't eligible, even if it requires an additional playthrough.

Sorry @Copanele but according to this rule you can't use Batman Arkham Asylum as you have a trophy to finish the story in 2016 :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Sorry @Copanele but according to this rule you can't use Batman Arkham Asylum as you have a trophy to finish the story in 2016 :)

Aaah ok, so if i finish the story once before joining this ain't eligible anymore. Was thinking that if I finished the game on hard mode this year it will count. 

Alrighty, will edit it once i get to my PC :D

Just now, Copanele said:

Aaah ok, so if i finish the story once before joining this ain't eligible anymore. Was thinking that if I finished the game on hard mode this year it will count. 

Alrighty, will edit it once i get to my PC :D

Yeah i felt the same way when i completed Arkham Origins earlier this year even two times to get the trophies for NG+ and NG++ but i completed the story once 6 years ago so i had to find other games to put in on the card :(  :D 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 10:31 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Yeah i felt the same way when i completed Arkham Origins earlier this year even two times to get the trophies for NG+ and NG++ but i completed the story once 6 years ago so i had to find other games to put in on the card :(  :D 

Well...I guess I will use the Arkham Origins entry instead of Asylum, good idea lol. I only have Multiplayer done there.

Edited the Bingo card, thanks for letting me know! For some reason the site did not let me embed any image for a while during the weekend...

Edited by Copanele

FqgFMum.png

Woo! Almost there! Finished up and got two more bingos with I5 Award Winning with Knights and Bikes! Which, let me tell you, was just such a delight to play all the way around! I was sad to see it finished but I honestly look forward to seeing Foam Sword do more!

Spoiler

I2 DLC Pack Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Legend of the First Blade 2611.png1f4af.png

I5 Award Winning Knights and Bikes 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

N1 Mystery or Detective Themes Erica
N5 Strategy, Simulation, or Management Job Simulator 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

G2 Featuring a Romance/Romance Option Goodbye Deponia 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G3 With an Isometric View Steven Universe: Save the Light 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
G4 Been Meaning to Get To Marvel's Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps 2611.png1f4af.png

O3 With Gorgeous Vistas Yaga
O4 Cult Favorite SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png
O5 Everyone But You Has Played Lego Ninjago Movie: The Video Games 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

• Like 1

Finally a new entry for this list. I'm feeling a little bit desperate to finish the bingo card but only 3 entries left so i'm concentrating on that in the next weeks...

I just finished the story of Lollipop Chainsaw and it was a recommendation for a Cult Favorite (I3). Oh boy it's a weird but amazing game. At least by visuals and music, gameplay is good but has some flaws, mostly the camera. Unfortunately the controller i used until mid chapter 2 makes it impossible to aim precisely with the chainsaw blaster (yeah that exists. A chainsaw which includes a gun but also a telefon! And you get some calls even from friends and family but i ignored all optional calls xD) so i had to use an official controller which isn't in a good state anymore. Felt unpleasant to use the old controller :( ... the worst thing in this game is the few checkpoints in the levels. Why do i have to walk like 2 mins every time i die during boss battle 4 for example? Bad enough that i have to start the fight all over again... all considered a great game with many jokes ?

GTAe3aR.png

• Like 1

Juhu look at that. 2 days ago i said i'm afraid i won't finish my bingo card this year and now i can tell you: i have completed all challenges for my Bingo card :D ...

After my last comment i decided it's time to go back to Resident Evil 0 as a Retro Rerelease :) i started it nearly 3 years ago and although i had played Resident Evil HD shortly before and RE0 feeling similar, it didn't feel as good. Sadly i deleted my savefile midway and left the game behind after that. For a long time. But now i finished it on easy and thought that it does feel cool. Some puzzles gave me really trouble so i looked online for the solution :D (i.e. how to charge a car battery). After the story was over i continued in Leech Hunter and it took 3 tries to unlock all Leech Hunter Trophies. I was determined to play story even again to unlock the :platinum: but unfortunately i have to play on Normal and NG+ Normal for that :( ... that means not 3 but 5 playthroughs are needed for :platinum: ? ... not sure if i'll do it right away...

For the Category of Racing or Sport i was very unhappy and asked here about racing games with story modes like Need for Speed games have. I didn't have any and didn't want to buy any so i decided rather spontaneous yesterday to choose Monster Energy Supercross The Game instead as it's a dirt racing game and features a career mode with some commentary about my driver being the new rookie who wants to become the champion. And while i won the first season barely it was no problem in season 2 and 3. Career Mode completed. That's enough to mark it as completed here :P . i need to finish a few more races in single races but i think i'll get the :platinum: until tomorrow... Looks like we do get some games i enjoy thx to ps+ even though it's rare :(

And finally the last category is my personal "Game of the Year" :) the best i played so in this year is UNRAVEL :yay:! A beautiful 2D puzzle platformer with so much hidden stuff that i understood most of it only after i finished all levels and then looked into an image gallery. But to put it shortly WOW what an amazing world with good and bad moments they created . It's baffling that they reduced that too a high degree in the sequel which i played before the original game. Unravel is definitely easier to complete than its sequel though. The time trials in Unravel 2 were difficult. But anyway i hope they create another Unravel or similar game soon those guys from Coldwood Interactive :) ... (do you believe EA is the publisher of these games?? ? ?)

zOJLMLM.png

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

tdj3dYC.png

Oops all Bingos!

Spoiler

I5 Award Winning Knights and Bikes 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

N1 Mystery or Detective Themes Vampyr 2611.png

O3 With Gorgeous Vistas Guardians of the Galaxy 2611.png:platinum:1f4af.png

• Like 1

So, after my full blackout bingo, I'll keep you posted on my progress on my second card. Only 13 games remaining for my second card completed, lets see if I can make it again this year. These are the updates since the last post:

• Finished Touch My Katamari [PSVita] (Arcade, Rhythm or Puzzle category)
  • Finished Lone Survivor [PSVita] (Ultra Rare Platinum category)
  • Finished Prince of Persia: Warrior Whitin [PS3] (Historical Fiction or Mythology category)
  • Finished Until Dawn [PS4] (Hype! category)
  • Finished LEGO The Lord Of The Rings [PSVita] (Spawned an Expanded Universe category)
  • Finished OnRush [PS4] (One Word Title category)
  • Finished Run Sackboy! Run! [PSVita] (With a # Or Punctuation Mark in the Title category)
  • Finished Level 22 [PSVita] (By an Independent Developer category)
  • Finished Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones [PS3] (Featuring a Romance or Romance Options) category)
  • Finished Hitman GO [PSVita] (With an Isometric View category)
  • Finished Letter Quest Remastered [PSVita] (Retro Rerelease category)
  • Finished flOw [PSVita] (That You Can Beat In One Sitting category)

Cart-o-2.jpg

BINGO CARD #1:

Spoiler

Bingo-Bonanza-2020-2.jpg

• Like 1