Hardest Platinum?

• 2 weeks later...

1L508e28.png

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

MGS4 maybe hard, as in time-consuming, but MGR takes the cake. I'm never that good with games that make me use the parry system a lot lol, and let's not forget about the VR Missions too, man they were pretty hard to complete.

There are two hardest platinum I achieved.  Online was White Knight Chronicles on the very low drop rate on quest items to create and meet the 450 bindings.  Offline was Cross Edge on trying to get the True Ending on the hardest difficulty and getting all of the items created.  

The hardest platinum I've got so far is most definitely Call Of Duty: World At War. The hardest difficult is such a pain! The accuracy of the enemy is ridiculous and the sheer number of grenades they throw at you is just beyond stupid, especially if you stay in one spot too long.

I'm glad I've got the platinum on this game, it's renown for being a difficult trophy to earn but I did enjoy playing World At War.. And what makes this even more special for me is that it was my very first platinum  :yay:

Right now LittleBigPlanet at 4.88% is my rarest platinum. Madden 13 would be my rarest at .39% if my boosting partner would boost the last 300 points. Though excluding LBP since I had help for the platinum, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit was the hardest for me personally. I'm just not good at anything where I'm not killing things.

My current hardest Platinum has got to be Injustice Ultimate Edition, just because of the 'Ultimate Battler' trophy. With all the patches already on disc, there was no way to "cheat" my way out of 'The Max' or 'Impossible!' battle modes. I used Solomon Grundy for 'The Max' and (a very nerfed) Doomsday for Impossible! Got a few grey hairs along the way, but loved every moment of it :)

My current hardest Platinum has got to be Injustice Ultimate Edition, just because of the 'Ultimate Battler' trophy. With all the patches already on disc, there was no way to "cheat" my way out of 'The Max' or 'Impossible!' battle modes. I used Solomon Grundy for 'The Max' and (a very nerfed) Doomsday for Impossible! Got a few grey hairs along the way, but loved every moment of it :)

Im guessing you used solomon grundy's 64% combo or i think they nerfed it to 42% i don't know, and doomsday i know or never seen any combos but when i do those battles i already know who i am going to use which is green lantern.

I seriously don't think any of my platinum was hard since I only platinum the games I love and try to at least see everything in all my games. Games like the last of us, resident evil, bioshock was so much fun to get, that I can't say it was hard

But I agree that bioshock has its moments.

The last of us was the best experience ever, so no hard or frustrating Imo.

And I don't even talk about call of duty or battlefield I would never platinum any of those games. I don't like then and I seriously don't understand how crazy people are in MP

Edited by Marcelo

Im guessing you used solomon grundy's 64% combo or i think they nerfed it to 42% i don't know, and doomsday i know or never seen any combos but when i do those battles i already know who i am going to use which is green lantern.

Grundy has a lot of variation with his chain grabs (thank God!) 40-46% combos were lifesavers on The Max ;) I got lucky on Impossible with a nice lineup (Joker was my last opponent) but it wasnt easy. Green Lantern is a nasty char, he was the bane of me first time I attempted Impossible, as my 24th opponent and my final lifebar on a little under 50% he absolutely murdered me. Hes the worst char (for me) that you can meet on The Max...

Beware his power, Green Lanterns Light! :D

• Like 1

• 2 years later...