Hardest Platinum?

Medal of Honor - I didn't boost, I got all trophies, including "Fire Controller", legit

Demon's Souls - I didn't boost, I got all trophies, including "Bladestone", legit

Alpha Protocol - "Judge, Jury and Executioner" almost drove me insane!

Battlefiled 3 - I got almost every trophy within 3 months of getting the game EXCEPT "Bullseye", a co-op trophy. It took me a year and a half to get this trophy because you need someone who knows what they are doing.

to me from what i played so far, only one game.

the saboteur.

those perks is not so fun to do.

RE5 is way too easy to me since i did the professional difficulty in coop with my brother, because the stupid A.I of your partner will just make it worse

*chris enter dying status*: i am not gonna make it!

*sheva so close to chris*: hold on! *then keep shooting majini's*

*chris die*

sheva: CHRIS!!!!!

boy i remember when i hated every single developer at capcom when i first played RE5 solo on professional  :lol:  

• Like 1

I just posted something about I only attempt plats if I enjoy the game and keep it in my collection and if the game is okay, I play through it once trade it and thats it. From the 3 plats I have none of them been hard per say, ME2 I just love the game and every min was a joy insanity was a lil frustrating at times but still, RE6 was a breeze and don't need to comment on walking dead.