Hardest Platinum?

For Now;

-Silent Hill 2 : Ten stars ranking - Requirements: - Finish the game 10 times in varius difficulty, then a run with 2 save, kill 75 enemies shooting, kill 75 enemies by fighting, Beat the boat stage in under 80 seconds, Beat the game while taking less than 500 points of damage. An Hell.

-Prototype: Platinum Challenges

-Mortal Kombat (i'm finishing my kung fu is stronger this week and then finally platinum)

Edited by Armidi

For me, it was The Beatles: Rock Band, it was intense but I really enjoyed it. 

I have an unearned platinum that I would like to retake, which is Disgaea 4, it's difficult and long but some day I will get it to have my trophy list clean of missing platinums!

Edited by Carttagos

I would say my two hardest are these:

1La53c23.png 

I Am Bread - The cheese hunt/rampage levels were an absolute nightmare to A++ .. it's an extremely annoying game to play too so that doesn't help much.

1Ldc672d.png

Atari Flashback Classics Vol.3 - Almost a year and a half later and i'm the only achiever haha.. Beating all 32 levels of Xari arena was borderline impossible.

1L96e3c1.png

I should also note that i'm one trophy away from getting Crypt of the necrodancer platinum, i've had a few low% runs that have been really close so i'm hoping that will be my hardest soon enough :P

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

killzone 2 for the online due to awards not saving and the ranked 1 trophy fighting with randoms for leaderboards and elite mode was quite a challenge for me and FarCry 2 was my hardest not because of hard trophies just because of the grind of online trophies which took me like a month of boosting kills for weapons. 

• Like 2

So far Hollow Knight.

Dead Rising 2 was hard too because of how horrible matchmaking is and how dead the game is, even if you make a boosting team the game won't put you together and when you finally manage to be together the game may randomly crash

• Like 1

Mine is Injustice. 

At that time i was pretty good in fighting games, used to play a lot of tekken in local tournaments and all of that, but still, Battle mode in injustice kicked my ass. 

One of the challenges in Battle mode is to defeat all 24 characters from the game in a row with your health bar and Super meter carrying over each match. If you lose you will be taken back to the main menu, no retries allowed.

I had to pretty much pick every character and master his every move and play like a hyped up 10 year old injected with espresso. 

Moral of the story: i don't play fighting games anymore.. 

• Like 3

The hardest was Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The other two were fairly difficult too but personally I found the first to be the hardest.

The most time-consuming was Agents of Mayhem because of both the connected contracts and all the damn collectibles. You had to rely on others in order to complete the contracts and it didn't help that it was randomized. As for the collectibles there were way too many and there was no sort of map to go with it until they patched it and even then it barely helped because it did a terrible job of narrowing down where it was. Eventually they updated it to make it easier but go figure I already had the platinum. 

• Like 1

The hardest one for me was Medal Of Honor Warfighter. Campaign and mp were really time consuming and difficult to get.

Other time consuming games were Uncharted ND Collection (Brutal difficulty), The Last of Us ( mp mode and grounded difficulty). 

I was tired of getting plats in these games but they were also enjoyable.

Lastly I am on the way of plat in Shadow of Colossus and it's not fun at all. Too much time consuming.

1 hour ago, Phantochi said:

Mine is Injustice. 

At that time i was pretty good in fighting games, used to play a lot of tekken in local tournaments and all of that, but still, Battle mode in injustice kicked my ass. 

One of the challenges in Battle mode is to defeat all 24 characters from the game in a row with your health bar and Super meter carrying over each match. If you lose you will be taken back to the main menu, no retries allowed.

I had to pretty much pick every character and master his every move and play like a hyped up 10 year old injected with espresso. 

Moral of the story: i don't play fighting games anymore.. 

I am personally not looking forward to when I will do that, I want the Injustice one, but at the same time, I want to like video games lol

As for rarest, Street Fighter 5