Hardest Platinum?

For me hardest platinum time-wise was Friday the 13th I guess. Those who played it or saw trophy list probably aware of 2k (minimum) matches requirement. Same I would say about Battleborn. They both are super easy to play, they just require a lot of time. :D

Games that made me question why I was doing platinum were Uncharted 1-3 on brutal difficulty. Even tho you can still use cheats (at two of these game I believe) and abuse corners to shoot while being safe, dying frustrates a lot, especially if you are dying right after you restarted checkpoint, 20 times in a row. (Happened to me on the train at Uncharted 2 and at some rooms at Uncharted 3)

Also, I'd maybe Yakuza games at first, just because I needed to learn how to play some minigames (like mahjong), but after that playing them becomes enjoyable. :)

• Like 1

star wars battlefront 2

A week straight of grinding multiplayer for level 50. The bomber and multi tasking weren't hard because I am a battlefront veteran and have been playing for years and am very use to the game. Overall a 5/10 for experienced players and a 7/10 for new players

Edited by JEDI_BROTHERS

3 on 3 freestyle and Starwhal are my grindiest ones, but the actual difficulty isn't too bad.

So I will probably go with Velocity 2X, as I really struggled with 4 of the late game levels. Gave up and then came back months later and managed to do it lol.

Realm Royale is also up there because I struggled for ages on the 10+ plus kills in one game trophy, also FIFA 15 as it got the plat 3 years after game release, so was frustrating trying to set up a good method to get some of the online trophies.

Edited by groomyboy
Additions

According to the website, my rarest one is Splinter Cell: Blacklist.

But I think my hardest one and the one I am most proud of is Titanfall 2, because of that damned gauntlet trophy, after a year of on and off trying (not every single day, mind you) I managed to get it without outside help.

The longest? By far The Elder Scrolls Online. But I play it after all, even if I always have it on 100%.

The hardest? Maybe Paranormal Activity VR - because it really scared me sometimes and I needed some breaks, even if the playtime wasnt really long.

Short after the plat, they changed it so people could also play it without VR. You little luckers you. 

• Like 1

I got some like KZ2, R2, GTAV (twice), D1, etc but I'll go for something more recent with Gwent.  Getting those 6 arena wins was very VERY painful for me.  I don't recommend anyone to go for this (servers closed now I think) + that wasn't all, there is also lots of grinding but getting the Thronebreaker platinum helped alot with that. 

The thing is just too RNG focused, 8-9/10 in difficulty but still a good game. 

If we are going percentage-wise, my rarest plat would be Flame Over (0.75%). Honestly tho, I did not have a very difficult time with that and didn't struggle as much as most others seemed to! It was just a matter of manipulating things to give me the best advantage I could for the full combo run.

In my opinion, my hardest plat was probably Death Road to Canada. The game is extremely RNG-based and some of those game modes and trophies were incredibly difficult! It was once again learning to manipulate the game's mechanics to my advantage.

Ninja Senki DX doesn't have a plat, but has my rarest trophies. The level of patience, skill, and precision it took to complete the speed run was like no other challenge I have faced to this day!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jeckert82 said:

Final Fantasy XIII- was my most time consuming Platinum. I realized after beating the game I had sold an item that I had needed for the Trophy Hunter trophy so I had to start the game from the beginning.

don't get me started on this one, i spend so much time getting five stars and farming turtles to get enough money, the Cactuar five star drove me nuts

WWE '13 - You had to reach the max rank online which was the equivalent of around winning 450 matches. However, the game had a glitch that was never fixed where your online ranking would randomly be reset to 0. 

So... a boosting friend and I spent 3 hours a night, 5 nights a week on this for 2-3 months until we both got it. To put it into perspective about how many people achieved this, we were both ranked in the Top 100 globally when we got to the max rank. We literally kept our PS3's on the lobby menu for all 3 months until we had the platinum.

Wolfenstein 2 I platinum both versions, Outlast 2 and the shadow rushed me trophy from Max Payne 3.

All games I mentioned includes a permadeath future you make one small mistake or if you get too nervous you back at the main menu. I had to sit through several cutscenes over and over again until I nailed them. Those are still one of my favorite games if I didn’t enjoy them perhaps I wouldn’t go after them. I have many more but this is just a couple of them.

Edited by NurseTatiana