Hardest Platinum?

Easiest: Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary World Tour

Hardest: I'm not really sure which would be appropriate since I've had a lot of Plats that are hard for their own reasons but if I were to put one down it would probably be World War Z due to it being a multi-player game and when I played it the game still had some balancing issues, namely those spitting enemies that take like two whole clips to kill on the hardest difficulty. On top of the hardest difficulty you had to find players that knew what they were doing and it was pretty easy to fail the mission at any time because someone died or split off from the group. There was also RNG involved because some of the weapons stashes would either give you a good special weapon or a pretty useless one which could make or break the final wave on some missions. As far as I know now they balanced the game a lot better and apparently made the hardest difficulty slightly easier.

• Like 1

Easiest : my name is mayo

Hardest : Yakuza 0 drove me nuts, and neverwinter HK Version, i had all the time lags except at 8 pm till 0 am,so only max 4h i was lag free. Doin dem 25 epic dungeon without ppl speaking English was hard asf. I knew only 2 or 3 ppl there who understood lil English xD

• Like 2

My easiest one is Just a Phrase by POWGI while in terms of my hardest it was WWE 12 (Which was done on my old PSN account), but in terms of my current PSN account I would say that the hardest platinum is Spider-Man

Easiest: Excluding stuff like Telltale games, then Hitman Go as you literally only have to follow a guide + minor clean up and then it's yours.

Hardest: Crash Bandicoot 2. Required a lot of blood, sweat and tears for the time trials. Crash 3 was a lot easier in comparison. 

Easiest would be any of my Telltale games/ The Order 1886.

Hardest, hmm... Metal Gear Solid 4 because of the Big Boss Emblem run is probably my hardest or at least one of my hardest. Even though I have have rarer plats than that one, they were not necessarily harder. Probably more grindy than hard.

Easiest: My Name is Mayo

The only "difficulty" at all is not getting bored going for the platinum in this game. Clicking a jar 10,000 times whether you do it in just 30 minutes or it takes you a few hours, not difficult whatsoever. Absolutely no challenge, and when this came out, was probably the easiest platinum you can get.

Hardest: Super Meat Boy

A couple people out there may regard this game as hugely overrated in terms of difficulty, but this was a huge time investment.

This game is a serious challenge, the fact I spent a good 25 - 40 hours on Impossible Boy only to keep failing thousands of times due to slip-ups was frustrating enough. This took more work out of me than practically anything else I got done on my profile.

Those who know, know. But I really don't need to explain this game. Everybody here on PSNP knows what Super Meat Boy is.

• Like 2

Easiest: My Name is Mayo, I'm part of the club

Hardest: I believe WWE 2K18 barely defeats Dragon Ball: Raging Blast. About 2K18, the Online is down and so the Platinum is impossible unless you already have the Online Trophies (Which were hard and grinding either way); terrible MyCAREER Mode, occasional game ending bugs, and in the end grinding, boring and glitched Trophies related to this awful mode. Also, the game itself is terrible, the worst WWE I ever played.

About Raging Blast, Online servers are still up, but the Trophies are grinding and long to obtain, however at least you can easily boost them, something you could not do in WWE 2K18. Generally speaking, this game is hard because the AI is really strong; other Trophies are really grinding (Such as getting All Items) and require a lot of playing, with the hard AI not helping at all. And in the end, the infamous All Ruined, one of the worst Trophies I have ever seen in my gaming career. The only good things (Besides the Online Trophies being easily boostable) are that by dashing out to the XMB you could avoid doing several hard challenges in the story mode (Thus saving you time) and, last but not least, that the game itself is actually really good. For all these reasons I consider that shitty game of WWE 2K18 as being a much harder Platinum than this one.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 9:33 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Easiest: My Name is Mayo

Hardest: Gran Turismo 5

I wanted to be fancy and try to find something that's technically easier than Mayo, but I just can't.  I have some very easy games on my account, but that one will probably never get beat as the easiest.  So yeah, my picks are the exact same as Joker's ^^  GT5 was by far the hardest, and not just cause it was grindy (which it was), but because there were SO many really difficult timed races: from the gold times in the Vettel challenge to the nurburgring GT-R time trial and back to the gold times in the license tests (including the fact that Polyphony decided to extend the finish line on some tracks in later patches to make the gold times for license tests even harder!)... hell, to just getting gold in everything!... it was rough.  Fun game if you ignore platinum, but absolute nightmare for completionists (like me).

• Like 4

Easiest - any one of TellTale games without collectibles and missable trophies.

Hardest - Blur

Downright hard to become a good player on multiplayer and ridiculously difficult on single player.

Plan to have Max Payne 3, Vanquish and Mirror's Edge platinum by the end of the year. While they are challenging or look to be challenging I don't think they will overtake Blur in terms of difficulty.