Hardest Platinum?

3 hours ago, Fearless0610 said:

Like MatThaRiPP3R84 mentioned the breach trophies are an absolute nightmare and will test your patience. The Foxiest of the Hounds can be a bit glitchy at times as well. Still a wonderful game though 

Weird that the breach trophies require an online connection

• 3 weeks later...

I am Bread and Downwell.  I think Downwell on hard may have been a bit harder but I can't remember I just remember throwing a grown man hissy fit over that shit.  I didnt throw as much of a hissy fit with I am Bread but there were some moments I was yelling at my piece of bread very uncalled for things.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, YeWeeScumBag said:

Whats everyone's hardest platinum trophys achieved so far? 

I haven't posted on the forum before so apologies if the thread ends up in the wrong place ?

I merged your topic with one that already existed.

I'm curious to hear what your hardest plats were too.

Pretty sure I already posted my hardest plat here a few years back and it still hasn't changed! xD Probably said ICO, Tekken 6, or CoD Black Ops. Once I finally finish Catherine, It'll probably surpass these other 3.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 3:22 AM, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

my name is mayo

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I merged your topic with one that already existed.

I'm curious to hear what your hardest plats were too.

Pretty sure I already posted my hardest plat here a few years back and it still hasn't changed! xD Probably said ICO, Tekken 6, or CoD Black Ops. Once I finally finish Catherine, It'll probably surpass these other 3.

I was wondering what was going on. :) ....and dude...Both Tekken 6 and CoD Black Ops make my head hurt just thinking about what that took. Nicely done.

• Like 1