Hardest Platinum?

Hmmm, probably Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I was on the grind for months in mission mode to master those stupid impractical combos. A close second is PROTOTYPE, those movement events were vary rage inducing and I swear I missed the same landmark after 2 attempts of sweeping that city. After I master about 7 more characters the Mortal Kombat Plat will be mine and will be the height of my trophy hunting career :)

THEQXD.png

For me it's a toss up between God Of War 1 and Modern Warfare 2.

Challenge 10 on GOW was tough and took me an entire day to finally get it done. Wetwork on MW2 gave me fits as I failed in every way possible. Even when I did do everything right, the game would screw me over. Go to breach and it said I tossed a grenade, other times it would say I hit an explosive barrel but I hadn't even fired off a shot, stabbed as soon as I breached and so on.

Those are not the toughest games out there, but those 2 did test my patience for sure.

Next up, Black Ops 1.

Edited by Paulie1313

Sadly, mine would be Spec Ops: The Line

Dude, nothing to be ashamed of.

Chapter 3, where you are trying to get out before they drop C4 is an absolute horror.

Chapter 13 with all the NPC then a Heavy were nightmares for me as well. Wasn't the hardest game but it is tough for sure.

Dude, nothing to be ashamed of.

Chapter 3, where you are trying to get out before they drop C4 is an absolute horror.

Chapter 13 with all the NPC then a Heavy were nightmares for me as well. Wasn't the hardest game but it is tough for sure.

For me it was those and "the pit"(6) mission that got to me, the rest of it was pretty easy.

PS3: On PS3 I'd say God of War 1. Not hard at all, but the challenges could be a bitch, since you couldn't save in between. So no difficult platinums here. : p

Vita: According to trophy guides and the rarity percentage the platinum for wipeout 2048 on Vita is hard, so I am proud of that one. :)

Collecting all these Blast Shards in first inFamous was pretty boring and hard, but I managed to do this after two hours :D. I had to print a map, get to the place, mark it on the map and pray that I didn't miss anything ;_; (there were shards I collected before I printed the map, I could thought that I've already got one and miss it this way). I also had some problems with stunts.

Though it shows my rarest platinum is Arkham City, I used only three videos for help. It takes more time than skill actually.

Mortal Kombat. TONS of ultra rare trophies like Outstanding, You Found Me, Tower Master, Ladder Master, etc. Then of course the infamous My Kung Fu is Stronger. I'm 18 missions away from platinuming Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 now though and I'd say that will beat out MK. Even though there's only two hard trophies on UMvC3 (Master of Tasks and Mega Good), the missions are a 15/10 in terms of difficulty so I'd say that game takes the cake for difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...