Hardest Platinum?

Batman: Arkham Asylum

I can do time consuming, but those final few challenges really felt like the game was working against me.

I'm working on Arkham Asylum right now. I just have the stupid challenge mode trophies to get and play through the hard mode for the biggest bang trophy but those challenges are hard.

And I'm going through Arkham City also. (Trying to get them both complete before the Origins game comes out on the 25th) is it just me or are the trophies difficult to get to more than the asylum game?

Killzone 2 - was pretty hard.  Elite is so brutal. 

Medal of Honor - Tier 1 mode and that darn Fire Controller online trophy gave me some trouble.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - it probably wasn't hard, but it was my 1st Plat and i still remember some parts on Crushing were crazy.  many hours of gray screen.

• Like 1

Difficult to name just one, but I'd have to say;

• Killzone 2 (the elite play-through was tough, and you have to be pretty damn good at the online for some of the trophies)
  • Medal of Honor (would be about 5/10 difficulty without the Fire Controller trophy - did this legit and needed a 44 kill streak!)
  • Army of Two the 40th Day (the online was so glitchy and unstable, that even boosting was insanely difficult!! Safe to say, I'm now bald after this one)

I would also add Vanquish (for the challenge trophy), and Metal Gear Solid 2 (for, well everything), but sadly, I've given up an shelved both... for now. 

Star Ocean -The last hope-!!! I still have nightmares for collecting all the damned battle trophies!!!!!!!! 

My only hardest platinum is METAL GEAR RISING :) However I'm going to top that by doing Catherine! 70% So far! :D

Congrats for Metal Gear Rising!
And good luck for Catherine!!! That was my 2nd hardest plat!!!!

• Like 1

Difficult to name just one, but I'd have to say;

• Killzone 2 (the elite play-through was tough, and you have to be pretty damn good at the online for some of the trophies)
  • Medal of Honor (would be about 5/10 difficulty without the Fire Controller trophy - did this legit and needed a 44 kill streak!)
  • Army of Two the 40th Day (the online was so glitchy and unstable, that even boosting was insanely difficult!! Safe to say, I'm now bald after this one)

I would also add Vanquish (for the challenge trophy), and Metal Gear Solid 2 (for, well everything), but sadly, I've given up an shelved both... for now. 

yeah i hear you.  i would have Platinumed MoH many months earlier if not for Fire Controller.  i got pretty good at going 30-0 though.  LOL  i still couldn't get it til i found somewhere if you snipe from extreme range (like cant barely see your target) you get a huge bonus per kill.  i think i needed like 12 kills and some amazing luck, but i just pulled it off before the match ended.  that was the other hurdle, reaching the goal before your team won.

Star Ocean -The last hope-!!! I still have nightmares for collecting all the damned battle trophies!!!!!!!! 

Congrats for Metal Gear Rising!

And good luck for Catherine!!! That was my 2nd hardest plat!!!!

Cheers mate! :D And damn...You must of had a lot of patience for Star Ocean O_O  CONGRATS AND RESPECT!   :pimp:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...