This is a lot harder after the updates

GUDGER666

I'm on the last race and its really annoying me, the handling is completely broken in this game. I've been watching some videos on YouTube of people doing it very easily while they crash loads and mess up badly and still the AI is nowhere to be seen... When im playing it the AI is constantly behind me and one screw up and they are gone. 

Edited by GUDGER666

On 12/23/2018 at 1:04 AM, grimydawg said:

The AI was actually harder at launch.  A patch made the AI easier.  OP probably just need to learn how to brake :hmm: 

Yea they really wasn't... I bought the game not long after launch and they were much easier to beat. I watched many videos of the last few races from before the patches and the player was crashing and yet the AI was nowhere to be seen.... After patches the AI is nearly always behind you. And i can brake fine thanks.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 25/12/2018 at 8:47 AM, GUDGER666 said:

Yea they really wasn't... I bought the game not long after launch and they were much easier to beat. I watched many videos of the last few races from before the patches and the player was crashing and yet the AI was nowhere to be seen.... After patches the AI is nearly always behind you. And i can brake fine thanks.  

Bro if you were much easier to beat at launch why didn't you just grind through the game then? And the final races are so long you have plenty of time to crash and still be ahead in a top tier car. I beat the game at launch just fine, and I also beat it again in 3 days a few months ago. It was actually harder at launch for me because I still didn't know how to handle the car I was driving as I had just bought it and I was going into the final race. The AI is balanced to what you're driving and how fast you can go.

Edited by ImVlux_

3 hours ago, ImVlux_ said:

Bro if you were much easier to beat at launch why didn't you just grind through the game then? And the final races are so long you have plenty of time to crash and still be ahead in a top tier car. I beat the game at launch just fine, and I also beat it again in 3 days a few months ago. It was actually harder at launch for me because I still didn't know how to handle the car I was driving as I had just bought it and I was going into the final race. The AI is balanced to what you're driving and how fast you can go.

Yea because i thought you know what i should beat the game now because they are going to increase the difficulty in patches... The game isn't balanced whatsoever, the AI has rubber banding

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Yea because i thought you know what i should beat the game now because they are going to increase the difficulty in patches... The game isn't balanced whatsoever, the AI has rubber banding

You're right, the AI does have rubber banding, which I found to be incredibly annoying in the 2nd to last race, The one in which you race against your friends in the circuit. However, your point is that the final race is difficult, which it 100% is the easiest race I did in the whole game. The entire race is centred around driving across the map via motorways, so are you tryna tell me buddy that you can't drive in a straight line? Because I couldn't even see the AI on my map halfway through the race.