[EU] January Sale

SiC

Seams like there's a bit for everyone.. 

And finely Muramasa Rebirth Complete Edition is on sale.. Don't even know how long I waited for that DLC to go on sale (even though this isn't the dlc bundle alone, it will do the trick). 

I will also be grabbing some SF5 season passes (not season 3), Déraciné and probably a couple KoF/Samurai Shodown/The Last Blade games for my vita.. There were a few others, but I still need to pre-order KH3, so I will prefer to invest in that instead.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Anyone played Dragon Age: Inquisition on ps4? What do you think about it? It's pretty cheap, and I remember I liked the look of the world back when I saw it on youtube, but I am hesitant since I tried Dragon age Origins, some years ago on pc, and I really struggled with that one because of the difficulty, I gave up on it.

btw Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience has actually a better price on the eu store, around 9 $, it does however expire on the 22nd of december.

@olliebear66t: Murdered soul suspect is a pretty ok game, you play it for the story and the story was intriguing enough that I finished the game on pc. the gameplay elements however can be pretty bad.

The NA sale was big but the EU sale beats it at least in terms of quantity :D 

I looked through the list and i'm gonna buy a few titles including The Nonary Games and Steins;Gate 0, Danganronpa 2 all for Vita :yay:.. there are some more Vita games i'm interested but seeing games like The Legend of Heroes or Exist Archive might take over 100 hours to complete it'll take a year to finish either one :(

For the PS4 i'll grab some easy ones like Dying:Reborn and Word Sudoku

My wallet will cry after this one  :jaymon:

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I had to hold myself a bit back here on my wallet as not to buy games that would just increase my backlog seen I still have my VITA AND PS3. So I just bought BURNOUT PARADISE REMASTER PS4 and the TRINE TRILOGY. I've heard TRINE 3 is shit but it's so cheap when you purchase it with the TRINE BUNDLE. Looking for to TRINE 1 and 2 thou.  

3 hours ago, DeathShark22 said:

Good that i got myself a Vita recently, so i can pick up a few games:)

Anything absolutely essential on the sale that i should get? I have just Sine Mora and Uncharted Golden Abyss for the Vita.

On my VITA I enjoyed 

SEVERED 

UNCHARTED GOLDEN ABYSS

BADLAND

FOULPLAY

VOLUME 

RAYMEN ORIGINS

COLOR GUARDIANS

TESLAGRAD 

Still thing about getting NFS MOST WANTED on the VITA

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sillyrobo75 said:

Anyone played Dragon Age: Inquisition on ps4? What do you think about it? It's pretty cheap, and I remember I liked the look of the world back when I saw it on youtube, but I am hesitant since I tried Dragon age Origins, some years ago on pc, and I really struggled with that one because of the difficulty, I gave up on it.

btw Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience has actually a better price on the eu store, around 9 $, it does however expire on the 22nd of december.

@olliebear66t: Murdered soul suspect is a pretty ok game, you play it for the story and the story was intriguing enough that I finished the game on pc. the gameplay elements however can be pretty bad.

Kudos to you for being open and honest about difficulty.  Nothing drives me more bonkers than when someone suggests only one level of gaming difficulty exists, and if others' doesn't match their own, then those others are wrong.

ANYWAY, (pardon my rant), DA:I has quite a few abilities that allow a player to be practically unstoppable.  And that's for each class: rogue, warrior, mage.  It takes time to level up enough to unlock them all, but if you play with patience and thoroughly explore the world, I think you'll have success.  Ranged attacks can provide a good advantage, and you can fall back on the old shoot-once-then-retreat-and-repeat tactic if you're struggling.  Watch some Youtube videos on the best builds and plan ahead a little.  DA:I is a big game with lots to do, and you can have a lot of fun with it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Kudos to you for being open and honest about difficulty.  Nothing drives me more bonkers than when someone suggests only one level of gaming difficulty exists, and if others' doesn't match their own, then those others are wrong.

ANYWAY, (pardon my rant), DA:I has quite a few abilities that allow a player to be practically unstoppable.  And that's for each class: rogue, warrior, mage.  It takes time to level up enough to unlock them all, but if you play with patience and thoroughly explore the world, I think you'll have success.  Ranged attacks can provide a good advantage, and you can fall back on the old shoot-once-then-retreat-and-repeat tactic if you're struggling.  Watch some Youtube videos on the best builds and plan ahead a little.  DA:I is a big game with lots to do, and you can have a lot of fun with it.

I see, thanks, I do enjoy taking my time in games and exploring, not rushing through it, so good to hear that is also helpful in this game. I think what I struggled with in DA: O was that I did not really ever pause the game in battles, I am not really a fan of that types of rpgs, maybe because crpgs are not something I used to play. DA: I does seem more my type tough.