[EU] January Sale

SiC

37 minutes ago, sillyrobo75 said:

I see, thanks, I do enjoy taking my time in games and exploring, not rushing through it, so good to hear that is also helpful in this game. I think what I struggled with in DA: O was that I did not really ever pause the game in battles, I am not really a fan of that types of rpgs, maybe because crpgs are not something I used to play. DA: I does seem more my type tough.

Keep in mind you will still have to pause the action in DA:I during battle.  Maybe not on the easier difficulty settings, but on Hard or Nightmare certainly.

I feel the EU often gets better bundles than the US does:  POWGI, Perils of Baking, Rainbow Skies.  Humph.

I had a look through the games on sale but nothing really jumped out at me. I already own most of the games that interest me and I'd prefer to own the physical copies of anything I don't have. 

The only game I'm tempted by is Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time since it's digital-only, but I haven't watched the anime yet, so I probably wouldn't play it for a while anyway. It might become cheaper by then, or fingers crossed, get a limited run physical release.

Bought some good stuff.

- Ratchet And Clank Collection (cross-buy VITA and PS3) for 4.99€

- Sonic Allstar Racing Transformed VITA 6.99€

- Super Toy Cars 2.99€

- Just Cause 2 1.29€

- Ridge Racer VITA 3.99€

- Worms Anniversary Edition (Worms WMD, Worms Battleground + Alien Vasion) 9.99€ - Had this one gameshared from an PSN friend. But i decided to get it myself. So, i don't have to rush it.

- Umbrella Corps Deluxe Edition 3.99€

- Dead Effect 2 5.99€

- Retro City Rampage DX (crossbuy) 2.99€

- Dear Esther Landmark Edition 2.99€

- NORTH 1.49€

- Murdered Soul Suspect PS4 1.99€

- Murdered Soul Suspect PS3 1.49€

- DLC: Guacamelee! STCE 'Frenemies' personages-pack 1.99€

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

I had to hold myself a bit back here on my wallet as not to buy games that would just increase my backlog seen I still have my VITA AND PS3. So I just bought BURNOUT PARADISE REMASTER PS4 and the TRINE TRILOGY. I've heard TRINE 3 is shit but it's so cheap when you purchase it with the TRINE BUNDLE. Looking for to TRINE 1 and 2 thou.  

On my VITA I enjoyed 

SEVERED 

UNCHARTED GOLDEN ABYSS

BADLAND

FOULPLAY

VOLUME 

RAYMEN ORIGINS

COLOR GUARDIANS

TESLAGRAD 

Still thing about getting NFS MOST WANTED on the VITA

You'll be back in a few days with more purchases :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sillyrobo75 said:

Anyone played Dragon Age: Inquisition on ps4? What do you think about it? It's pretty cheap, and I remember I liked the look of the world back when I saw it on youtube, but I am hesitant since I tried Dragon age Origins, some years ago on pc, and I really struggled with that one because of the difficulty, I gave up on it.

btw Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience has actually a better price on the eu store, around 9 $, it does however expire on the 22nd of december.

@olliebear66t: Murdered soul suspect is a pretty ok game, you play it for the story and the story was intriguing enough that I finished the game on pc. the gameplay elements however can be pretty bad.

It's a fine game. Difficulty wise the game is merciless until you get a few more party members and levels and able to craft gear with special on hit abilities. Since there is no healing, you have to rely on a special stat on gear that will shield you from attacks. If you want to go for the hardest difficulty, I reccommend choosing a rogue and looking up builds for it. It has really good damage if you choose your talents and gear right, so much that you will be the dragonslayer of your party.

• Like 1

Here's what I got from the sale. Decided to treat myself for Christmas lol

• Creed: Rise to Glory
  • Conga Master
  • Word Sudoku by POWGI 
  • MotoGP 14 (PS4)
  • DarkLegionVR
  • CoolPaintr VR
  • Chess Ultra
  • Guilt Battle Arena
  • Ridge Racer 

I may come back to this sale for more as there are still a lot more games that interest me. Happy hunting folks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Nothing really great. Alot of the titles i'm interested in have had the same prices over the year in different sales. 

MKXL is 5$ on US store while here its 15 euros! 

Yeah, already got it from the US sale. BUT don't forget about the region locked servers. :(

12 hours ago, sillyrobo75 said:

Anyone played Dragon Age: Inquisition on ps4? What do you think about it? It's pretty cheap, and I remember I liked the look of the world back when I saw it on youtube, but I am hesitant since I tried Dragon age Origins, some years ago on pc, and I really struggled with that one because of the difficulty, I gave up on it.

I've played this game on both the PC and PS3. The PC version is a lot more difficult. You really need to use the pause combat thing alot. So don't let the difficulty you experienced on PC put you off.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 8:42 PM, DeathShark22 said:

Good that i got myself a Vita recently, so i can pick up a few games:)

Anything absolutely essential on the sale that i should get? I have just Sine Mora and Uncharted Golden Abyss for the Vita.

I don't know if it's the same on your side, but if you can find Trillion: God of Destruction on sale for less than 5 Euro, buy it while it's still available. Great JRPG game. It's somewhat similar to the disgaea series in terms of gameplay, but not as difficult or grindy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I don't know if it's the same on your side, but if you can find Trillion: God of Destruction on sale for less than 5 Euro, buy it while it's still available. Great JRPG game. It's somewhat similar to the disgaea series in terms of gameplay, but not as difficult or grindy.

Unfortunately not on sale, but i put it on my wishlist, looks very cool=)

• Like 1

On 27/12/2018 at 2:06 PM, Lance_87 said:

Can't find any news about a removal of the lock...

Yeah. Seems to be that way sadly, they started removing this in Injustice 2.

A pity, I understand the reasoning behind it as it lags, but it is always much better  to give player the choice to fight or not players from distant parts of the world.

Oh well. At least I only fork out 5 dollars and not 15 euros (I will never understand the reasoning behind these  enormous differencies in prices. I mean yeah, it's cool  if Europe has more stuff on sale, but when the stuff on sale has the same price of the standard NA store... real talk, I thought MKXL on the NA store only had the dlc chars  and not the base game before seeing the GBs) 

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

On 21/12/2018 at 2:47 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

And finely Muramasa Rebirth Complete Edition is on sale.. Don't even know how long I waited for that DLC to go on sale (even though this isn't the dlc bundle alone, it will do the trick). 

Muramasa Rebirth CE has been sevral times on sale. I bought it the first time only to be really disappointed that it was almost half what I paid again 2 weeks later.

More apalling is that they keep making sales of full games with all DLC and not the DLC itself. Just to annoy the idiots who bought the game alone either digital or on disk.

Edited by cris3f