[EU] January Sale

SiC

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

Muramasa Rebirth CE has been sevral times on sale. I bought it the first time only to be really disappointed that it was almost half what I paid again 2 weeks later.

More apalling is that they keep making sales of full games with all DLC and not the DLC itself. Just to annoy the idiots who bought the game alone either digital or on disk.

Odd, just checked on PSPrices, and it was on sale not so long ago... maybe my mistake was that I was just tracking the DLC bundle, and not the full bundle with the game.. as you said, it's easier for them to make a sale on the game+dlc than just the DLC.. this goes for almost every game with season pass bundles.. (it's actually why I even got Deus Ex steelbook and game+season pass digital bundle, since the season pass was never on sale, and it got to a point that the game+season pass was cheaper than the season pass alone..). Really stupid, and this just shows how little they value the people that buy the game at the start.

3 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Really stupid, and this just shows how little they value the people that buy the game at the start.

I've been trying to buy DLC for more than 20 games for the past 2 years. Almost all had several times the game+DLC on sale, DLC itself zilch. Even thought it's cheaper buying both than the DLC itself at full price I'm not paying again for something I already have.

In the EU PSN this is a lot worse than on the US one, as almost everything.

Amazingly the only publisher that seems to make the DLC still available separately in promos is EA. I think they're the only ones from which I bought any DLC in the past 3 years. And I'm not an EA fan.

I won't believe there will be any changes either, they couldn't care less.

Edited by cris3f

32 minutes ago, Kiwiron said:

It'd be nice if they told us which games would be leaving the sale in Round 1. I only bought Dragon Age: Inquisition and Persona 5 DLC.

All individual games always have their discount's end date listed on their store page. Unfortunately that means you'll have to click on each game you wanna know about.

15 minutes ago, Mori said:

Underwhelming to say the least. + the mail I received was titled "BREAKING NEWS".

Calm down Sony.

They probably hired that xenosaga123 troll from GameFAQs lol. PS4 WORLD NEWS! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IMPORTANT! xD

Edited by Lance_87