TLB - Good Ending

Mori

I've searched multiple threads and videos now and I am still not sure how to achieve the Good Ending. I suppose a 1CC run with all weapons max upgraded is not required, because I saw video of someone getting the ending while dying a few times.

Anyone know for certain how to get the ending or is this still unclear to this day?

31 minutes ago, Mori said:

I've searched multiple threads and videos now and I am still not sure how to achieve the Good Ending. I suppose a 1CC run with all weapons max upgraded is not required, because I saw video of someone getting the ending while dying a few times.

Anyone know for certain how to get the ending or is this still unclear to this day?

I had the exact same problem mate.

In the end I just did a full run of the game, whilst rescuing every fairy / sol tower, and also maxing out all weapons, whilst staying on all S routes.

This unlocked it for me, but like you said... the exact conditions are still unclear. So if you follow this method I still cant guarantee you will get it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

In the end I just did a full run of the game, whilst rescuing every fairy / sol tower, and also maxing out all weapons, whilst staying on all S routes.

This unlocked it for me, but like you said... the exact conditions are still unclear. So if you follow this method I still cant guarantee you will get it.

Cheers mate, I'll try it on my next run. If it pops I'll let you (and others) know. ;)

On 21.12.2018 at 10:02 AM, KaKrackle said:

Ok I did like you've said and I got a different ending screen. So I guess I got the good ending. Still missing somewhat for the trophy.

Replaying all endings again .. yeah! :| 

EDIT: After doing all endings again the trophy still didnt pop. I did a 1cc run Collecting all Miklas, Sols, Fairies and weapons in practice mode and the trophy finally popped.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1