Your must platinum game In 2019?

RedDead3001

Orcs Must Die Unchained. The game is pretty much dead by now and it is questionable how long the servers will be kept online at this point, so to avoid getting a game with an unobtainable platinum in my profile forever I kinda have to get this last grindy piece of silver as early as possible in 2019.

As many as I can but it depends on what I decide to buy and play as the year goes by. I have a backlog of psn plus free games to clear, and out of that I'm aiming to tackle Beyond two souls at least. Games I'm definitely going to platinum are Collar x Malice unlimited, Hakuouki and Piofiore no banshou as I already have these. 

As for games I might buy and hence go for the platinum include Spyro and possibly Atelier Firis. Okami HD and Little Dragon's Cafe have piqued my interest and seem like easy enough platinums, so it depends on how my backlog is doing as to whether or not I will get them next year, as I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3 as well.

Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3) and Samurai Warriors 4: Spirit of Sanada (PS4). That might be a little too high a bar to set myself as they are very time-consuming platinums but I want to get these two finished before I buy anymore Warriors titles as I've even more unfinished. It's taken a lot of self-restraint not to buy DW9 whenever it's been on sale (I know the reviews are crap but I don't care)!

Secretly Final Fantasy X HD (PS4) and Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS3) as well because they are my favourite games of all time - but I'm kind of fed-up with them both between my umpteen PS2 play-throughs and 2 play-throughs so far (each) since their remasters - maybe to complete in 2020/21 would be more ideal? If I ever get the FFX one that is I just don't seem to be able to nail the technique for :bronze: Lightning Dancer:P 

I have quite a few platinum's I like to get in 2019, hopefully I will be able to clear my backlog and then put my focus, towards doing my JRPG run. Would love to plat my PS3 - Tales of symphonia, xilla 1,2, F, graces and the ps4 secret of mana, tales of vesperia to complete my tales plats. Hopefully be able to do final fantasy x, x2 and XV, as I havn't done a final fantasy game since FF3. Apart from those I will have to see what games are out, and worth the time to do the platinum. I got way to many games in my backlog I just want to play, so I will just wait and see what I feel like playing.